SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:24 am

Wish they'd cut the darned jeopardy nonsense.... Really sucks the fun out of what should be a triumphant night....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:28 am

@AllAboutLove Thanks for the video it was a good dance tonight he is indeed getting better every week.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:30 am

I have tremendous respect for Nick going out and giving a kickass performance right after being announced in jeopardy. A part of me was very scared that he might get nervous and his performance would suffer as a result of that. I am so happy that he has overcome his nerves and honestly, if that didn't stop him, nothing will IMO going forward. The positive comments and scores tonight will motivate him further.  yes

I am so excited for the boy band Jive now! cheerleader

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:49 am

Official DWTS YouTube channel video of Nick's Pinocchio Jazz dance  thumbsup

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:53 am

From watching video clips from the live audience such as this one below of Nick dancing I get the sense that Nick's dance was even better in live studio than it was on TV and that the camera couldn't capture the essence and magic of it as much as being there to witness it live. It was like a Broadway show performance. Excellent job by Nick and full character with difficult and fast choreography that looked easier than it was (props to Nick for making it look easier than it was) as well as using props too! Nick's scores were well deserved!!!   :yes:  hearthumbsup

IG story dancingabc

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:47 am

cheerleader  great fun cheerleader  great scores.
Looks like Nick is now determined to go all the way. Thanks to everyone who posted vid bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:01 am

LOVED, LOVED Nick & Peta's dance.  They did so amazing & the scores were so great! Peta's choreography was masterful indeed.  The perfect song for the steps, with the perfect props & all.  Not an easy feat to get & Nick was fantastic.
So good to see Nick was the best of the boys tonight!! Smiley David's scores were so very low, I am so sure his fan base is keeping him alive, no doubt.
It bothered me to hear Heather say that she is familiar and "knows" jazz well. Another proof that some of this contestants are already proficient on dancing, and acting on top of that...hmmm
Nick tying with Heather tonight was the best feeling, we never thought possible...His improvement week by week is so refreshing & nice to watch.
Looking forward to next week. I wanted him to do the jive from the start, Boy Band week will be so fun!!
Voted my 36 points online for them already...going to try to make more "real" Hotmail & gmail accounts so I can vote like mad until tomorrow & next week. Smiley
Vanessa getting that reply from Nick was the sweetest thing beatingheart :sprinklehearts

dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:09 am

Can't stop watching guys!!Same thing with their Tango & their Rumba...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRZ16R3XCb8

dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:39 am

http://www.eonline.com/videos/259588/nick-viall-shaves-down-for-dancing-with-the-stars

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:48 am

Awww This is beyond amazing and magical! Nick will do so good on the Jive Smiley

Opening number

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDyW9rSdVDw#t=4.7689208

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:59 am

Zaynab wrote:http://www.eonline.com/videos/259588/nick-viall-shaves-down-for-dancing-with-the-stars

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:46 am

I love everything about the dance tonight, the whole package was awesome. The pre-dance stuff during practice was so cute and light hearted. His talk with Peta about what isn't happening to keep him at the bottom was very telling that he wants to get better and keep improving. Peta hit it on the head perfectly when she said nervous Nick was gone which is opening up a whole new door of possibilities as far as future dances/performances. Does anyone know if the Jive for Nick's individual dance or the team dance? From the people article today it seems they have it as their individual dance. That should be another fun one. Nick appears to pick up and maintain the quick foot work sequences quite nicely for the most part IMO. When I think back to the Zero Gravity 1/1 w V and there dancing type movements I always thought of Nick doing a Jive laugh out loud.

coolangel wrote:I have tremendous respect for Nick going out and giving a kickass performance right after being announced in jeopardy. A part of me was very scared that he might get nervous and his performance would suffer as a result of that. I am so happy that he has overcome his nerves and honestly, if that didn't stop him, nothing will IMO going forward. The positive comments and scores tonight will motivate him further. yes

I am so excited for the boy band Jive now! cheerleader

All JMO

So true about the above! It is such BS the way they throw jeopardy at contestants right before dancing. Luckily Nick didn't flinch as far as his dance and ended up delivering an awesome jazz dance. Very, very clutch.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal