SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 Empty Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:34 am

Previous Media SM Vids threads here

Continue #5 here.
Stacia620 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:It feels like we're slowly being set up for a break up. It's weird how many of his franchise friends are all meh about it. Only Sharleen fully ships N&V together IMO.

I agree with you. Something doesn't feel right.

ReneeM wrote:In regards to Ashley, I think she knows who gets chosen. IMO She also loves being in the spotlight so she's doing all these reviews of the episodes and is overcompensating for knowing by trying to act like all the average viewers. Every time I see her in a video talking about the show, her tone is different talking about Vanessa than the other girls and then she tries to cover it up. On after buzz, she's slipped up a couple of times IMO kind of talking as if its a forgone conclusion that Vanessa's the one he chooses. Just the vibe I get whenever I watch any reviews she does. All JMO.

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:It feels like we're slowly being set up for a break up. It's weird how many of his franchise friends are all meh about it. Only Sharleen fully ships N&V together IMO.

In her video for flare, Sharleen was more reserved than some of the others about the Andi section, where she didn't outright say 'they still have the hots for each other' but even she kind of hedged a little about the chemistry Nick and Andi still have. JMO.

bleuberry wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

In her video for flare, Sharleen was more reserved than some of the others about the Andi section, where she didn't outright say 'they still have the hots for each other' but even she kind of hedged a little about the chemistry Nick and Andi still have. JMO.

I just read her flare recap and it seems like she cooled on the N&V front a little too. Hmmm.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by atem Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:50 am

Now I'm starting to doubt Raven will do BIP, because it really looks like she's going to shut down her twitter account when the season ends.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:53 am

MF's historic tweets are an hourly thing now! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Is he planning to air unedited footage of all Nissa moments from the season which they chopped out to fit their ridiculous storyboard? Now that would be truly historic. giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:54 am

coolangel wrote:

Is he planning to air unedited footage of all Nissa moments from the season which they chopped out to fit their ridiculous storyboard? Now that would be truly historic. giggling

Yeah, WTF is he talking about??? If they are going to be broken up at ATFR, that would be historic, but is it something he would be excited about and promoting? Just trying to think of all possible scenarios here.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:57 am

Im not sure if i can post this in lukes thread since Lauren hussey is from Nicks season so posting here (mods feel free to moce to correct thread) but i saw this tweet when searching the bachelor tag that says they are a couple? https://twitter.com/almondbutterlvr/status/837012889454149636 has this been talked about?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:04 pm

^^That's the girl that made the bad joke about them being right for one another out of the limo because of their last names. She called them Vile and Hussey. I remember Nick's face so vividly. I said to myself, honey, your ship just sailed. Someone asked him about his least favorite a while back and he acted like he couldn't think of her name, ha ha. If she wasn't his first thought, she was a very close second thought, IMO.

N and V definitely have one thing in common, do not slight the family.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:11 pm

hae1001 wrote:Im not sure if i can post this in lukes thread since Lauren hussey is from Nicks season so posting here (mods feel free to moce to correct thread) but i saw this tweet when searching the bachelor tag that says they are a couple? https://twitter.com/almondbutterlvr/status/837012889454149636 has this been talked about?

Well hopefully they last so I don't have to see him next summer.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:13 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:
coolangel wrote:

Yeah, WTF is he talking about??? If they are going to be broken up at ATFR, that would be historic, but is it something he would be excited about and promoting? Just trying to think of all possible scenarios here.

From Nick's blog this week:

The next two weeks are packed with emotions, painful goodbyes and my journey coming to an end. And as much as everyone has been speculating how I finally leave this Bachelor world, it might not be what you think.

Are the two related? question

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:05 pm

Everyone is thinking that he ended up alone because of the idiotic editing. So getting engaged would fit that bill. And I am still hoping for a wedding at ATFR. That would be "historic". giggling

Andi and Josh and Kaitlyn and Shawn would flip.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:23 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:
coolangel wrote:

From Nick's blog this week:

The next two weeks are packed with emotions, painful goodbyes and my journey coming to an end. And as much as everyone has been speculating how I finally leave this Bachelor world, it might not be what you think.

Are the two related?  question

He is leaving the bachelor world by moving onto DWTS.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Going on to DWTS by a bachelor has been done many times before so not historic. To be historic I'm thinking he is teasing a "first". Is it a first to be broken up already at AFTR, no been done seen that. Is it a first to switch who you chose at AFTR, no. Is it a first for an engaged couple to be shown happy together, no. It would be a first to announce an actual wedding date. Or announce they eloped, or maybe as speculated Nick did not propose to Vanessa at the Final Rose Ceremony just told her he loves her and will propose when the time is right? Then Nick could ask her father in the audience for his blessing now to make Vanessa feel special then propose on the AFTR.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:15 pm

I hope the eloped.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules