SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 22 of 70 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:38 pm

@MonicaJM2001 IA if it wasn't for our members who bring info here, I would never know. So thanks to all who keep us informed!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:14 am

coolangel wrote:I don't mind Nick's IG pic considering it came on the heels of another pic in the same shorts with Vanessa where he was body shamed in the comments section. One person even said it was sort of proof that Andi must be right about the awkward sex in the book. I guess some people don't realize the effect of cold frigid water on certain body parts. Anyway, if people are going to point out and shame/comment on something which wasn't even the focus of the picture, I don't mind Nick posting the other pic and giving them something to really talk about. Hugesmile

All JMO.
word I agree

After the stuff that has been spread about him on SM and media alike which is body shaming no question, IMO, I can totally see why Nick would post that pic which clearly is one he posted next to the one with him and Vanessa and as you said, the comments alone that I have seen regarding that pic and Nick's body are cruel, IMO.

I grew up and am used to men wearing speedos/budgy smugglers so to me it's no different if Nick posed in baggy shorts or a speedo. I found the pic and especially the pose (robe, hat, and slippers to boot) hilarious and the post itself to be a great way to handle some of the very cruel comments and hate Nick has received for years.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:30 am

I honestly lose faith in humanity when I read some IG comments. Someone had commented on his pic that they hope he gets cancer for hurting Corinne and sending her home. What kind of person says something like that! no no no no

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:30 am

Speedo's don't bother me at all. Walking the beach in Florida, there are a lot of Europeans who think North American suits are ridiculous and that females wear tops. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:33 am

coolangel wrote:I honestly lose faith in humanity when I read some IG comments. Someone had commented on his pic that they hope he gets cancer for hurting Corinne and sending her home. What kind of person says something like that! no no no no

Too horrifying to wish cancer on someone! Sadly, Nick has been getting comments like that and hate and death threats and people on SM wishing he would die, that his family all dies, the list goes on for a while now. Sure he is on TV so that's on him but I don't believe that justifies the outright hate that I have seen him receive and IMO those hateful comments say more about the person commenting than they do about Nick, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:42 am

coolangel wrote:I honestly lose faith in humanity when I read some IG comments. Someone had commented on his pic that they hope he gets cancer for hurting Corinne and sending her home. What kind of person says something like that! no no no no

It is a challenge to not lose faith bestbud! I don't fully understand them but I think it's important to identify the ugly in all its nuance in order to better identify the nuance of good.  They are part of the same spectrum albeit at opposite ends but the payoff is understanding the grey in the middle.
I do think there are a lot of positive SM users.  They reinstate "the faith". Smiley

Last edited by notarose on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:43 am

Yup, speedos were the "thing to wear" when I was in my teen's and 20's. And, basketball uniforms back in those days.... short, short short! So that picture of Nick didn't faze me one bit. Guess I'm showing my age!

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Speedo's don't bother me at all. Walking the beach in Florida, there are a lot of Europeans who think North American suits are ridiculous and that females wear tops. laugh out loud
They don't bother me at all either. So many of my relatives also think N.American suits are ridiculous and laugh at the idea of swimming in shorts - especially the long ones laugh out loud It's the same with Nick being mocked on SM for wearing chubbies/shorter shorts which are the normal attire in many other countries (UK, Aussie, SA, Europe, etc). If anything, I think Nick's attire would be seen as more chaste in many countries :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:28 am

At least he's wearing a suit! When I was in Finland (Norway & Sweden) it was very much optional! Or only worn for tourists sake... but for the record, I don't mind at all... Daniel Craig made me a fan!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:22 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:At least he's wearing a suit!  When I was in Finland (Norway & Sweden) it was very much optional!  Or only worn for tourists sake... but for the record, I don't mind at all... Daniel Craig made me a fan!
Same in Japan.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:43 am

Not sure if this sneak peak of the Women Tell All was posted earlier. The caption says that it is an exclusive deleted scene although the episode hasn't aired.  laugh out loud

Guess if you are not Corinne, you are not going to get any screen time tomorrow.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-women-tell-all-preview-liz-nick-232035617.html

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 28e70cbf051094a1738afdb57b43efe9
Source

PS: Josephine's lipstick is going to give me nightmares laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:57 am

I did not read the comments so I had no idea that the photo with Nick and Vanessa in the bathing suits got negative body shaming comments. Sad. And even worse comments from what I am reading here. Horrible. no no

I did read some of the comments on the posed swimsuit photo that Nick posted because I knew the moment I saw it that it would elicit a negative response. Lots of unpleasant comments. I don't like that photo because it comes across as too attention seeking. IMO. That just feeds into the crazies by posting that sort of photo....but Nick must be okay with it because IMO he understands SM very well. Maybe he was thinking it was funny. hmmm
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 70 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules