SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 24 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Stacia620 Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:48 pm

There are some pics of Nick and Peta practicing in the Daily Mail. I am not able to post the link from my phone.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by gurlbrit Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:09 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4286708/Nick-Viall-looks-little-stressed-trains-DWTS.html

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:10 pm

I just read the article with his family and friends and it was such a great read and insight to the guy I've followed for almost 3 years now. As for that radio interview, GA warned us they were schmucky and sounds like they didn't "disappoint" based on what I've read here and on other SM. Glad Nick kept them at bay with his answers.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:35 am

From CH's WTA blog:

The question we were left wondering last week was…well…I’ll let Raven explain that one herself. And the answer…well, I’ll let her explain that, too, when the time is right, but needless to say the date went really well and she went into the rose ceremony beaming.

Looks like we will be hearing if Raven got her big-O at ATFR.  Rolling Eyes

Next week is going to be one of the most exciting live three-hour finales ever, and I can guarantee you that you are going to see something you’ve never seen before during After The Final Rose. You don’t want to miss it.

So CH spoke about the historic ATFR too. I am honestly glad that it can't be 'F2 calling out the lead for sex in the FD' coz Nick already covered that. laugh out loud laugh out loud IMO It has something to do with N&V's wedding - either a live one or a 'Save the Date'.  :wedding

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:13 am

Announcement on their wedding date would be rather wonderful. Can't see a double wedding with Maria- but maybe a Winter Wedding to reference Finland? I havent even seen last night's episodes yet. I hv to wait until this evening, sooo cannot wait.
I love the matching ig photos Nick & V posted. Seems a slam dunk going by those. I think they posted at same time- has this been said.
I love to think that by this point imo both can be free about starting to celebrate. They can start to enjoy the moment & screw all the pressures of the past 3 months in hiding.
The fire & ice comment imo Nick wd never put that up if they were not still together.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by logomaniac Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:48 am

Sneaking in to share a thought on "historic"...we have heard N say "if we agree" "if we are madly in love" etc. Maybe he lays it all out for her at the FRC but leaves it up to her if she would accept a proposal before he actually proposes. Or has that been done. I haven't watched all the seasons.
logomaniac
logomaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:44 pm

im still hoping for a surprise for vanessa and her students...

i also hope these two will get a trip as recompense for all vanessa in particular had to go through...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:51 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Announcement on their wedding date would be rather wonderful.  Can't see a double wedding with Maria- but maybe a Winter Wedding to reference Finland? I havent even seen last night's episodes yet. I hv to wait until this evening, sooo cannot wait.
I love the matching ig photos Nick & V posted. Seems a slam dunk going by those. I think they posted at same time- has this been said.
I love to think that by this point imo both can be free about starting to celebrate. They can start to enjoy the moment & screw all the pressures of the past 3 months in hiding.
The fire & ice comment imo Nick wd never put that up if they were not still together.
All imo.

- IMO -  I think it could be taken literally by context ICE (Ice Plunge), FIRE (Fire Burning from the Logs)...but, I am confident that Nick has meant it to be otherwise...he looks too gooey to be unaffected by the events in Vanessa's FS...what I don't like with the edits, TPTB has made it seems like it's so freaking hard for Nick to make a decision...TPTB is still trying so hard to push that concept Nick is so torn between both Vanessa and Raven...maybe that's where L&S has come up with an article stating Nick is seeking for advice from TPTB on who to choose which I think is so laughable since it's never going to be Nick's options to do that, it's just not in his character...when all I could see are more chemistry with Vanessa...

If I remember right when I watched Jojo's season, I am pretty confident that she would choose Jordan, for me, it is a given since they are so easy and comfortable together...they have that instant chemistry that would make it work the first time they have met each other...

For Nick, it is different...I think he is more into women who can challenge him...I don't think he wants somebody who would follow everything he wants and says...that's what I reflect on Raven...easy, but not challenging enough for him...regardless I don't see Raven moving either...I don't think she is feeling Nick's love for her, she has a boutique where I can see it seems to be successful...would she want to shut down or sell her business not knowing where her footings would be, and not knowing if the relationship would even work or last...Rachel also gives me the vibes that she doesn't want to move being successful as a lawyer in Texas...I don't think Nick wants to move to Arkansas and Texas either...I think he would rather choose Montreal...

With Vanessa, they have both emphasize so many times that they are similar, Vanessa says a relationship cannot sustain just on love, it needs more other factors to work it... that's where the conflicts would come in...but, these so-called conflicts are mostly the same conflicts other couples would encounter...with the compromising factor existing in the relationship, I think everything would still work out fine...

I feel like Nick is more stubborn...Vanessa is more emotional...both may be impulsive, but I feel like Nick has more impulsiveness than Vanessa...but regardless Vanessa seems to have so much more patience and compassion, she seems to have embraced Nick's flaws thus she can probably endure them more, she tones him down through tactful communications...

...not everything would be rosy, but they are definitely workable...

- JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:17 pm

logomaniac wrote:Sneaking in to share a thought on "historic"...we have heard N say "if we agree" "if we are madly in love" etc.  Maybe he lays it all out for her at the FRC but leaves it up to her if she would accept a proposal before he actually proposes.  Or has that been done.  I haven't watched all the seasons.

I don't think Vanessa will go through all the way with Nick unless she is sure about where Nick stands...I have a strong feeling that they would have discussed them before ATFR...thus, with all the planning they are making right now...Vanessa seems likely to move since she has already signed with Talent agency from New York...I think TPTB is trying to hype up the insinuations that Nick has sex with his 3 frontrunners...

As I understand they haven't planned out what they want to do during the ATFR...it's still to be discussed this week or maybe they have done it Last Friday (!!??)...Mills has mentioned during his podcast with Litman that if they invite Raven's ex- to come on board to give his side of the story or to redeem himself, it will be wild...maybe they will do that to make the ATFR more interesting...I think, they still have something else brewing on the pot...

- JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:32 pm

Skates wrote:
logomaniac wrote:Sneaking in to share a thought on "historic"...we have heard N say "if we agree" "if we are madly in love" etc.  Maybe he lays it all out for her at the FRC but leaves it up to her if she would accept a proposal before he actually proposes.  Or has that been done.  I haven't watched all the seasons.

I don't think Vanessa will go through all the way with Nick unless she is sure about where Nick stands...I have a strong feeling that they would have discussed them before ATFR...thus, with all the planning they are making right now...Vanessa seems likely to move since she has already signed with Talent agency from New York...I think TPTB is trying to hype up the insinuations that Nick has sex with his 3 frontrunners...

As I understand they haven't planned out what they want to do during the ATFR...it's still to be discussed this week or maybe they have done it Last Friday (!!??)...Mills has mentioned during his podcast with Litman that if they invite Raven's ex- to come on board to give his side of the story or to redeem himself, it will be wild...maybe they will do that to make the ATFR more interesting...I think, they still have something else brewing on the pot...

- JMO -

I hope this isn't true. I have had enough of stupid drama. It is time to finally focus on Nick and Vanessa and for the audience to get a feel for them as a couple since they have butchered them the whole season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:53 pm

laugh out loud
Clint Arlis @ClintonArlis
I was wondering what happened to that kid. @viallnicholas28 @erikpersullivan
historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 C6Vf5qSWcAMw-eN
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:59 pm

I so hope they won't bring Raven's ex on AFTR. Dude, stay away from her and this crazy show! I hope Nick and Vanessa get their moment, without Raven and her extra drama. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules