SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 35 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:42 pm

notarose wrote: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 35 3806527698  this is so hilarious - like a pre-election demographic prediction.  What's the number for online voting?  rofl
https://www.cabletv.com/blog/popular-bachelor-contestant-state/

Suddenly Vanessa is the safe choice? That's 2-3 times I've seen that now in the last day. laugh out loud

but it’s hard to say if that’s enough to make him opt for the safe choice.

@SeekAny I would love that idea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Even if nothing happens out of the usual at ATFR it will already be historic just because of Nick being the Bachelor after F2 2x and engaged at ATFR.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Diana wrote:I don't believe for one second that Nick loved his F2 back then let alone now. laugh out loud

I feel like if this was the case, magazines like Us Weekly would've picked up on it too by now and they've stayed silent pretty much his whole season. Nick himself said in that Flare magazine article that he only fell in love with 1 woman and I believe him.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:14 pm

I literally just teared up watching this scene between Nick's Dad & Vanessa... he must have known she was the one IMO...

http://www.etonline.com/news/212576_exclusive_vanessa_grimaldi_drives_nick_viall_family_to_tears_on_bachelor_finale/

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:32 pm

@BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure I just saw that, too. How sweet is his dad? Poor guy is thinking, oh no..not again. I really do look forward to seeing smiles on the faces of the Vialls ATFR. If they are going to show up to support him in heartbreak, I'll be really shocked if they aren't there to smile with him with so much love flying around!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:34 pm

I guess we see why nick has no problem allowing himself to cry. Good for them. Mr v. Looks like a great guy.

My heart still breaks for Vanessa as she wrestles with the possibility of having to leave her family and students. If it comes to that she really is making a big sacrifice.... Hoping nick will feel her love in this and repay it a hundredfold.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:46 pm

I like how freely Vanessa expresses her love for Nick to his father.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:51 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I literally just teared up watching this scene between Nick's Dad & Vanessa... he must have known she was the one IMO...

http://www.etonline.com/news/212576_exclusive_vanessa_grimaldi_drives_nick_viall_family_to_tears_on_bachelor_finale/

This is the first time Chris V has had a 1-1.  Perhaps he will with both.
WOW, he's an intuitive as he refers to feeling her emotion. Such a compliment that his tears verify he believes in her authenticity. Perhaps he broke on the word "selflessness" because she professes her love while acknowledging that Nick may not be where she is but despite that, she loves him.
Yep, IMO Chris thinking she could hurt Nick means he must think Nick losing Vanessa would be heartbreak.

Compliment to Vanessa for asking Chris for advice who has decades of happy marriage to draw from.  Great way to establish a relationship with a potential father-in-law.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:54 pm

If there was any doubt about that pic that Nick posted and it having to do with Vanessa I think this settles it IMO and I wouldn't be surprised if Vanessa took the pic of Nick and Nick of Vanessa.

Finally Nick has someone that gets his sense of humor and shares his sense of humor, IMO, as I always saw Nick's post related to Vanessa and a shout out to her and him being his goofy self.

Vanessa even choosing to post the same pic of Nick tells me she liked it  :gotcha:  :yes:

A throwback to spandex...who wore it better? #tbt by @vanessagrimaldi30
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:57 pm

These two are clearly bursting with excitement. Bring on Monday!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:02 pm

:claphands
More wonderful than that hand-on-side-hip-fish-lips-chit.  She has a woman's body and they are a speedo duo extraordinaire.
Spandex rules giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:16 pm

Vanessa posting that same pic of Nick shows me that Vanessa supports what Nick posts on his IG  :yes:

That's whose opinion matters most IMO and to me that says it all and why I never had a problem with his post and it won't surprise me if she encouraged him to post the pic considering all the hate and body shaming he has gotten. Good for them! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules