SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Have we ever heard Nick say NY was his favorite city in the world until now? Add Vanessa getting an agent in NY when she already has one in Canada is telling to me, too. I did hear the I've had enough tone in his voice after WTA during interview. He basically shut down more questions about Rachel. He was polite but it was clear to me he doesn't want to continue to take part in that conversation going forward. I felt Olivia picked up on it, too.

In a nutshell after the recent events on SM, his body language said to me "I'm over it and I'm glad to be moving on."

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:38 pm

#TheBachelor's Nick Viall hesitates to answer Vanessa's question about moving to Canada in exclusive sneak peek http://peoplem.ag/cG7vjva
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:10 pm

Boy I'll give the producers this, they sure are doing a bang up job to try and convince viewers there is no way Nick's picking Vanessa. Hell this clip almost made him seem like he was annoyed with her at the end. So more conversation after the episode of them not lasting if he picks her when that's what the editors are putting out there. No wonder Nick looks ready for everything to be over.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:40 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Have we ever heard Nick say NY was his favorite city in the world until now? Add Vanessa getting an agent in NY when she already has one in Canada is telling to me, too. I did hear the I've had enough tone in his voice after WTA during interview. He basically shut down more questions about Rachel. He was polite but it was clear to me he doesn't want to continue to take part in that conversation going forward. I felt Olivia picked up on it, too.

In a nutshell after the recent events on SM, his body language said to me "I'm over it and I'm glad to be moving on."

He said NY was his favorite city after hometown dates and went to the RC. By the way, what video did you watch that showed Nick's tone of voice ? Can you link it if possible ?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:41 pm

lleyki wrote:Boy I'll give the producers this, they sure are doing a bang up job to try and convince viewers there is no way Nick's picking Vanessa. Hell this clip almost made him seem like he was annoyed with her at the end. So more conversation after the episode of them not lasting if he picks her when that's what the editors are putting out there. No wonder Nick looks ready for everything to be over.

I know right, It'll give the viewers an idea that these two won't last :headbanging
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:49 pm

ElonM wrote:#TheBachelor's Nick Viall hesitates to answer Vanessa's question about moving to Canada in exclusive sneak peek http://peoplem.ag/cG7vjva

Why is she a Canadian native?? She's a Canadian, not a Canadian native! She lives in Canada as opposed to a native Canadian living in a country other than Canada.

Viall shows some hesitation when the Canadian native asked if he would consider moving

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:06 am

I don't necessarily doubt the spoiler, but I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up alone. I'd only be surprised if he ends up with Raven.

That said, I find it easy to believe there might be trouble in paradise, or trouble to come. I remember someone saying in previous seasons (can't remember who used to make this point) that sometimes TPTB leave bread crumbs in the edit of the challenges they face IRL or the state of the relationship IRL. Given how his friends have been shifting tone, the edit not building that lovey dovey feeling, and not a ton of SHV's in recent weeks (unless I've missed some sleuthing)...well, I won't be surprised if this doesn't last long.

Last thing I'll say is this - I thought the most telling part of the new preview is V saying they always end up having heavy convo's. Relationships aren't always easy, they take work and challenging convo. But they don't have to be hard all the time either. They show a lot of comfort/honesty between these two, but they don't show a ton of ease and lightness. Even on their first date, though it was passionate it was pretty serious and heavy right off the bat. I wonder if that's sustainable in the long term.

All JMOAA.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:33 am

IMO TPTB are just trying to throw us off. After the Zero G date everyone knew it was V. That's why we didn't see her for three weeks. Nick's logistical thing is an obstacle, but I'd say Nick would rather move to Montreal than Hoxie.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:24 am

@allykat ITA everything seems to feel appalling & like an uphill battle particularly from Vanessa's standpoint
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:27 am

And after the heavy conversations he still kept her and cut Rachel whose FD looks more intimate from the previews.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:31 am

Nick likes the challenge.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:18 am

I actually liked that clip. It didn't seem as heavy as a few I've seen since the crap in St. Thomas grew legs. They can't ignore the obvious. If your plans are to share a life together, you have to recognize the obstacles. She was smiling when he left the next morning so they either gave up and played house all night or they figured it out and played house a little. It does look like that bed was comfortable according to V's hair. HA HA

It'll be over soon. Thank goodness he is on DWTS. With or without V, I'm ready to see Nick actually have some fun.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules