SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 6 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:36 am

The weight represents the importance IMO. I don't see the same weight in the conversations with other women, because they aren't there "yet" -IMO- it's still "a vacation" for them, the way I see it, while with Vanessa they "came home" and have to decide "where to go with their baggage". Of course that is heavy, JMO.

But not showing the obstacles and making it obvious, as I believe it was, would be boring for the viewers, who like to be entertained also with the "surprise factor", even when it's always the same "surprise" (of the secret "everyone" is on to)- IMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Historic -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by George1218 Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:25 am

happygolucky wrote:The weight represents the importance IMO. I don't see the same weight in the conversations with other women, because they aren't there "yet" -IMO- it's still "a vacation" for them, the way I see it, while with Vanessa they "came home" and have to decide "where to go with their baggage". Of course that is heavy, JMO.

But not showing the obstacles and making it obvious, as I believe it was, would be boring for the viewers, who like to be entertained also with the "surprise factor", even when it's always the same "surprise" (of the secret "everyone" is on to)- IMO.

ITA with everything you posted! I can't wait to see them together, happy and just be able to be themselves!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:28 am

Mike Fleiss‏Verified account @fleissmeister Mar 1

I could not be more excited about this upcoming AFR!!! #TheBachelor #Historic

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:36 am

I think MF is full of it and I don't expect anything historic. I'll be pleasantly surprised (and amused) if he manages to actually pull off anything historic/different/interesting at the ATFR.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:42 am

^^ Agreed. It will end up a whole lot of nothing. MF has proven time and again he's full of it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:00 pm

The last time he was tweeting something "Historic" it was the announcement of Rachel as next bachelorette. Which is "Historic" for this show. So I am willing to believe it will be "Historic", for now. We'll see.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:06 pm

This is one instance where I feel he does have something up his sleeve. His historic ATFR narrative started right around the time Nick was confirmed to be on DWTS. I think Nick agreed to something like a live wedding, save the date, etc to get his approval for DWTS. I just don't see MF agreeing without gaining something in return esp. when he has stopped so many former contestants from being on DWTS.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:11 pm

coolangel wrote:This is one instance where I feel he does have something up his sleeve. His historic ATFR narrative started right around the time Nick was confirmed to be on DWTS. I think Nick agreed to something like a live wedding, save the date, etc to get his approval for DWTS. I just don't see MF agreeing without gaining something in return esp. when he has stopped so many former contestants from being on DWTS.

All JMO.

I agree. I don't think it will be a wedding on the spot or a breakup, but I do think it could be something like they have a date set for the wedding. Has a couple ever announced they have a date for the wedding on ATFR? If not, that would be historic. Whatever it is, I'm getting a vibe that it's something positive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:25 pm

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Has there ever been a wedding date set at ATFR? Maybe they have a date set and it will be televised by ABC, it would be the first time that this is announced on ATFR, right?
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:42 pm

I would love to see Vanesssa family at the AFTR!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:46 pm

I would go out on a limb and say her family will definitely be there. I cannot see them letting her go to the ATFR on her own without family friends support.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules