SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 7 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Was it Deanna and Jesse that talked about a wedding date on the ATFR? I can't remember if it was there or shortly after that.

SeanCat announced they were getting married on tv at the ATFR but no date was released until 8 months later when they announced it would be live.

Robert Mills said on Juliet Litman's podcast this week that that the ATFR was gonna be crazy and he was excited for it. No idea what that means.

Nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 87b72b10 Nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 86669110 Nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:54 pm

Mills and Fleiss are making me nervous. Not sure if "historic" and "Crazy" are good things or bad things. I can't for the life of me figure out what they could be talking about.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:55 pm

I'm still holding out hope for F1 on DWTS. Nick follows Mark Ballas. He is supposed to be on this season and his partner has not been named.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Is ATFR live? And there are "already" predictions for it to be cray cray? Could mean something will be announced that can cause an uproar but it will be historic so it hasn't happened before. We should start ticking off what it wouldn't be because it has happened before:

1) Lead picks noone
2) Lead decides he made a mistake and goes after F2
3) F2 goes crazy and runs after the Lead

So that leaves:
1) Raven's ex at the ATFR
2) A wedding date announcement soon
3) Pregnancy announcement
4) N&V going to DTWS same season
5) Breakup at ATFR
6) N moving to Canada

What else?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:58 pm

7) Much ado about nothing because MF is full of hot air Nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 3806527698

I have a feeling that it's actually something though. But who knows!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:01 pm

Is Nick moving really historic? Plenty of couples have talked about moving on the ATFR including Jillian moving from Canada to Chicago.

The way Mills was talking made me think crazy wasn't a good thing.

Personally speaking, the lead going on DWTS is terrible for a relationship so both would be an even worse idea for a relationship so I'd hope it wasn't that. And I'm sure that would have leaked by now. Pregnancy would be terrible IMO as would a wedding. JMO

A breakup would be historic to me and I'm actually hoping they aren't together currently. JMO

Nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 87b72b10 Nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 86669110 Nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:14 pm

The breakup would not be historic because in a sense this already happened with Jason - he had a 2 for 1 with the breakup with Melissa and then switching to his F2. I also don't see a breakup because we've had it more or less confirmed that part of Fleiss' not wanting Kaitlyn to do DWTS was because it came on the disaster of Chris and Whitney.

It would make no sense to let Nick do it when he and his F1 are already over. Not to mention, so many DWTS fans already have a negative opinion of Nick based on things they've read about the show, I really can't see anyone voting for him if he's already broken up from his F1. I don't see it.

My guess right now is either Vanessa doing DWTS too or pregnancy. The latter is wild and out there but it sure as hell would qualify as crazy. And to be honest, I'd kind of get a kick out of the reactions from all the people who have been so negative about them and their relationship and hell just the reactions in general. I thought it odd that Lauren Zima from ET would just randomly throw that out as a possibility when Fleiss first tweeted about the AFR being so historic.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Is ATFR live?  And there are "already" predictions for it to be cray cray? Could mean something will be announced that can cause an uproar but it will be historic so it hasn't happened before.  We should start ticking off what it wouldn't be because it has happened before:

1) Lead picks noone
2) Lead decides he made a mistake and goes after F2
3) F2 goes crazy and runs after the Lead

So that leaves:
1) Raven's ex at the ATFR
2) A wedding date announcement soon
3) Pregnancy announcement
4) N&V going to DTWS same season
5) Breakup at ATFR
6) N moving to Canada

What else?

Wait so they announced something "historic" happening at ATFR? Well it's not about Rachel as the new lead cause that is out there so wth could that be?
Those are good predictions...imo it won't be about DWTS that doesn't seem to fit as I think it must have to do with their show in particular...

Imo it has to be either getting married right there..or they have a date set or Nick is moving...what else could it be laugh out loud

Can I ask what was actually said about this historic announcement?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:25 pm

DeAnna and Jesse announced a "wedding date" at AFR, so that's not really historic. Unless they have selective memory about that, since their wedding date was clearly BS.

Interesting theory that Vanessa is cast as well. I can maybe see it, and won't our Bachelorette #11 have a field day with that one?! laugh out loud I actually argue that would be BETTER for the relationship than just the lead competing. Just the lead is a continuation of the power imbalance with the F1 left with nothing. At least if V is cast they are on equal footing, and V is also kept very busy. I wouldn't hate this, and would love if V outlasted Nick. I'm not sure if this would be historic for MF's show though - this is more about DWTS and less The Bachelor.

I def think Nick is in MF's good graces to be allowed on DWTS though. If he weren't, it wouldn't be allowed. See: Juan Pablo. So that leads me to believe Nick and V are solid at the very least, and maybe have provided promises to TPTB to make them sanction this dumb Dancing appearance by Nick (that I'm personally opposed to.)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:26 pm

My 3 guesses:

1. Vanessa is also on DWTS with Mark Ballas as her partner. Nick followed a lot of people of his IG last night who are on his season of DWTS. Mark doesn't make sense coz he is not announced yet unless there is something we don't know. Also, Mark tweeted last year about his future Broadway plans when he took a break since his fans were disappointed. So far he has kept quiet. Makes me go hmm.

2. Nick and Vanessa have set a date for the wedding. Considering the relationship will implode is the biggest concern of TPTB while approving the lead on DWTS, this might make them feel better about allowing Nick.

3. Vanessa is pregnant. Someone had mentioned this earlier that MF had tweeted #thelittlekicks in his Nick DWTS tweet and it could mean a pregnancy. I think that is a good possibility.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:37 pm

What if they are bringing Andi and Kaitlyn/Shawn to congratulate Nick and Vanessa? Or a reunion so that Nick's Bachelor friends can meet Vanessa? Or maybe it has nothing to do with Nick and Vanessa? I'm just thinking about the time they had Ashley (and JP's) "historic" fetal US during one of the shows. I wouldn't put it past Fleiss to come up with something completely in left field.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:38 pm

I hope V is not pregnant. It adds too much stress on a new relationship, imo.
I don't mind seeing f2's ex on AFTR though. It will be crazy and historic! IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules