SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 61 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FinalRose -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:35 pm

coolangel wrote:All I know about Jax Taylor is that he had a SM bromance going on with Chad. That tells me everything I need to know about him and his opinion. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Yeah I'll pass on that trio no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

FinalRose -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:09 pm

They got exactly what they wanted with their historic buzz since regardless of what it is, it is being talked about. I can see it being related to Nissa as Nick seems in the know and excited about the finale though maybe his excitement is separate from the historic thing since he will finally be able to reveal the love he found with Vanessa and gets to be out of hiding. I see many thinking the FRC could end on a ? mark or let's wait and see but I believe the engagement happened and it happened at the FRC. Now.........perhaps if the historic thing is re Nissa, perhaps they may cut off the FRC like for drama purposes picture Vanessa walking up to Nick with the two staring at each other and then BAM TBC and suddenly we jump to ATFR where CH will explain they will return to FRC later but then talk to Raven, do the Raven/Nick thing, then talk to Nick/Nissa and maybe lead the interview in a way to make the whole Nissa thing seem still up in the air and then they show the remainder of the FRC live on ATFR with Nissa/family watching. It would fit the historical part and would even fit RS opinion that it is more for the audience (more suspense) than those involved since Nissa know their outcome. If it is franchise related instead well I don't care enough to try and come up with possibilities laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:18 pm

coolangel wrote:http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/spoilers-and-recaps/things-to-expect-on-the-bachelor-finale-2017

3. Another Bachelor first. Bachelor Nation has experienced a few firsts this season; the first black bachelorette, making the bachelorette announcement before The Women Tell All and now a recent promo teases another first will happen during the After the Finale Rose special. What could it be? We'll just have to watch to find out!

From this statement, looks like it is a franchise first. I have a feeling it's not what RS thinks/says it is and TPTB do have something up their sleeve.

All JMO.

Those "firsts" are all related to the Bachelorette so I won't be surprised if it is related to that again and like others mentioned, maybe some of the guys shown or something related to the Bette season.

Plus, usually ATFR has a segment related to the Bette so I could see them having planned something that would tie into her being announced early and the "historical" part of it all.

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:29 pm

@sswinkgma
Tomorrow on @GMA-what @chrisbharrison revealed to us about @viallnicholas28' pick on @BachelorABC...did he even make one? #finalrose
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:09 am

Well tomorrow AM RS is going to spill it on his site so the secret will be out!

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:26 am

If it's something that will not really add to the fun tomorrow night, I'm actually glad RS is going to spill. Serves MF right for acting pompous and stupid once again! Millsy too for that matter!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:52 am

Oh wow RS blog is up. The historic news is that Rachel will be meeting her guys tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:55 am

She will be "meeting" some (quantity unspecified) some of her cast tonight. Does that mean live? Does it mean in a book or film montage as has been done in the past?
We don't know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:56 am

RS said that they will be surprising her because Rachel doesn't know she's meeting the guys tonight so I guess it's going to be live

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:59 am

Nice idea for Rachel to meet some of her bachelors tonight, but once again it detracts from the current couple who are being shown together live for the first time ... this franchise will never get it truly right for the viewers ... they're always promoting their next gig!

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:05 am

It could simply be a guy or two in the audience who gets a shout out, stands up and waves as @Lipsis mentioned in another thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:12 am

Why is she meeting them tonight? that's new!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules