SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 63 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:33 pm

albean99 wrote:There's still time for people to get interested in Rachel's season imo. I still think she was by far the best choice for Bachelorette. I'm excited to get a professional woman who's not young like 2 of the f4.

Sure theres still plenty of time, but the last couple seasons there has been enough overwhelming support leading into an 'Ette being named that it forced TPTB to go with that particular person.  Or in Kaitlyn's case, still try to give Britt a shot.  Caila just got the shaft like several others we know that were lead on until very last minute.

IMO, they announced Rachel to keep the support and cry for Raven to be Ette or even Corinne from becoming overwhelming and actually getting to be historic and have the first WOC lead.  

I do think from the limited bits we got to see of Rachel, Corrine and Raven, she is indeed the better choice.  But it remains to be seen if it was actually a wise move on her part to take the gig.  IMO, TPTB need her far more than she needs them.  I hope that her being naive about how the show works and the levels of manipulation they go to, that she doesn't end up getting repeatedly run over by the bus and dragged threw the mud for miles.  

And if the guy RS released today is any indicator of the type of guys she's going to get... well, good luck, IMO.  Cause I'm not the least bit interested in watching a season full of that.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Thing is RS spoiled it for everyone, and while I don't think Rachel will go out of her way to read his blog, I wouldn't be surprised if someone let her know before the live show. The only way I could see her avoiding any news of this is if she's been on lockdown with a producer since this morning. FWIW, I do hope it's a real, genuine reaction. And I hope the selection of guys are representative of how diverse this cast might be.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:44 pm

The few guys released remind me of this guy.
Want some meat with your hormones? Puts a new spin on Meat and Geek.
historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Applegate%20farms%202

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:45 pm

It is never a wise move to be this show's puppet imo; however, the pressure is on for tptb to  either  show that they can create a love story that America can embrace with a minority esp in the current climate  of the nation or tptb can put an end to the outcry of a diverse cast by running that proverbial bus over this lead and the contestants, time will tell what route they will go. Hope this lady comes out ok because,  see what they did to the latino lead. If she listened to me historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 2498057887 she would have ran as fast as she could from this folks but I get it, they must have worked her big time, you will be the first, think about that like Rosa Parks ( honey, this show is for entertainment, no hx books for you), eh, rant over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:46 pm

@lexforlife Yup. This will be better than B&B Ringlings.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Rolling Eyes
Mike Fleiss  @fleissmeister
Let the historicness begin!!! #TheBachelor
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Rolling Eyes
Mike Fleiss  @fleissmeister
Let the historicness begin!!! #TheBachelor

Let the BS stop!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:53 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Thing is RS spoiled it for everyone, and while I don't think Rachel will go out of her way to read his blog, I wouldn't be surprised if someone let her know before the live show. The only way I could see her avoiding any news of this is if she's been on lockdown with a producer since this morning. FWIW, I do hope it's a real, genuine reaction. And I hope the selection of guys are representative of how diverse this cast might be.
I will be shocked if there hasn't been a handler with her since she arrived in LA and pretty much on lockdown esp in the last 48 hours. No way word gets to her, IMO. I would love to know if she even still has her own phone!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:57 pm

@mprssdbyu, she liked some pictures on instagram yesterday.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:09 pm

TPTB are truly concerned about the ratings for Rachel's season, aren't they? This is a total gimmick IMO, if I have ever seen one. Every season, this show becomes less about love and more about doing whatever it takes to capture audience attention. I've always liked limo arrivals and seeing the first reaction on the lead's face for specific contestants if they don't cut the shot away. Thanks for taking that away as well TPTB! no

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:34 pm

No one except for the producers actually know what is going to happen tonight in relation to next season's cast being on the show and Rachel.
It could be a smattering of men being in the audience with a 10 sec blip of standing up and waving hello--CH: "and now for a glimpse of what you(Rachel) can expect in a few days". The men stand up, flex their pecs and wave and sit down.
The show is not going to devote half it's allotted time introducing each and every one of them and gimmicking each.
JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:No one except for the producers actually know what is going to happen tonight in relation to next season's cast being on the show and Rachel.
It could be a smattering of men being in the audience with a 10 sec blip of standing up and waving hello--CH: "and now for a glimpse of what you(Rachel) can expect in a few days". The men stand up, flex their pecs and wave and sit down.
The show is not going to devote half it's allotted time introducing each and every one of them and gimmicking each.
JMO

I definitely hope not! There will be plenty of time for the attention to be on Rachel later. Tonight the majority of the attention should be on the happy couple, IMO! I will be so disappointed if they give Nick and Vanessa the shaft.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules