Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cocoasneeze on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:45 am

@MVMom39forever wrote:^^^^ummm...maybe because the relationship is not memorable????

I am calling spade a spade. There was serious tension with Nick and Vanessa

It has to be memorable to CS for him to remember name like Vanessa, his friend's fiance?! Tells me all I need to know about CS, nothing about the relationship. IMO.

As for the latter, that's just an opinion, not a fact.

Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3214

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:40 am

This interview of Nick and Vanessa on Jimmy Kimmel showed me just how at ease these two are with each other... affection, connection, fun, how supportive they are like a TEAM (which they said on the ATFR) and keeping it real - all IMO  (CH who?)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:16 am

okay, this might be an unpopular opinion and to be upfront, this is coming from somebody who doesn't follow Nick and Vanessa closely. I didn't watch all the episodes because I lost interest in the process, but from the little that I saw it was obvious to me that Vanessa has always been the special one. But this interview on Kimmel did nothing for me, I don't see two people being in love and at times I found it awkward. I didn't see the chemistry I saw on TB, all I said was "is that it?". I hope I'm wrong because of course, I wish them the best.
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:36 am

Something is up with Nick's brows

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:23 am

Nick mother and father send a message via GMA this morning saying, Vanessa we cant wait for Nick to bring you home for a visit and to for you to meet everyone, and the father say to enjoy each other and they will see them soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:32 am

Did they make it to NYC? It is a mess here on the east coast!
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:42 am

No it was by satellite.  They played a game Nick has the short attention span.  The compromise in disagreements. I put the rest here after the taping I did not see the part about the dancing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:54 am

Yeah we all Love Nissa until V drops N for a role or fame in LA and then she becomes an evil Bi#%h.
No one can tell me that Vanessa had any reservations about moving to LA, she has starts in her eyes in my opinion. And good for her if ahe uses this as a stepping stone to some celeb status. Good luck to them both

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:01 am

They are going to be on Kelly in a few minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:03 am

@limoncello wrote:okay, this might be an unpopular opinion and to be upfront, this is coming from somebody who doesn't follow Nick and Vanessa closely. I didn't watch all the episodes because I lost interest in the process, but from the little that I saw it was obvious to me that Vanessa has always been the special one. But this interview on Kimmel did nothing for me, I don't see two people being in love and at times I found it awkward. I didn't see the chemistry I saw on TB, all I said was "is that it?". I hope I'm wrong because of course, I wish them the best.

hmmm I see your point in that there wasn't a bubbly effervescent connection and joy between them...there was a politeness and formality between them and Nick seemed to just lay back and let her respond and she seemed to step fully into the limelight as I believe she has a personality to do so. It felt a bit stiff... Nick seemed a bit distant while Vanessa seemed very "on". This is going to be an interesting dynamic to watch. imo
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:16 am

@see2love wrote:Yeah we all Love Nissa until V drops N for a role or fame in LA and then she becomes an evil Bi#%h.
No one can tell me that Vanessa had any reservations about moving to LA, she has starts in her eyes in my opinion. And good for her if ahe uses this as a stepping stone to some celeb status. Good luck to them both

Don't understand, what are you basing this on? if anything, nick is the fame whore **IMO**

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:18 am

Maybe just maybe they're both famehos?? V seems to love attention just as much as her "fiancé" IMO.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum