SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by happydays Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:20 am

Alanna wrote:Maybe just maybe they're both famehos?? V seems to love attention just as much as her "fiancé" IMO.

Because she is actually making an effort in interviews as opposed to nick who just has dumbface on the whole time?

happydays

Back to top Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:21 am

happydays wrote:
see2love wrote:Yeah we all Love Nissa until V drops N for a role or fame in LA and then she becomes an evil Bi#%h.
No one can tell me that Vanessa had any reservations about moving to LA, she has starts in her eyes in my opinion. And good for her if ahe uses this as a stepping stone to some celeb status. Good luck to them both

Don't understand, what are you basing this on? if anything, nick is the fame whore **IMO**

All mho, and from seeing many before her on this show. Maybe  are after fame and good for them. She has a truckload of cantstopl luggage for someone who wants us to believe she is unsure abou LA. No judgement here. Just stating an opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:23 am

Alanna wrote:Maybe just maybe they're both famehos?? V seems to love attention just as much as her "fiancé" IMO.

Should she be gloomy? I think she's doing fine. She has a background with media stuff so it comes off naturally to her, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:25 am

Their respective first pics posted on Instagram last night tell me all I need to know.

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 87b72b10 gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 86669110 gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:25 am

IMHO we have seen evidence throughout the season that Vanessa loves attention and that she commands attention when she's with people. and she'll demand attention when she's not getting it. I bet that's why people told her she should be in the movies and she pursued that. It is actually going to be very interesting to watch Vanessa unedited cos I do believe the edit significantly toned down the "life and energy and feelings and all the good and some of the crazy things" that Elan alluded to... I 100% believe they hid a lot of the dramatics of Vanessa. Curious to see her uncensored...
whether she's into the fame world we shall see I guess...she has acting experience so who knows maybe she'll pursue that while Nick does dwts laugh out loud

Last edited by emusha on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:26 am

see2love wrote:
happydays wrote:
see2love wrote:Yeah we all Love Nissa until V drops N for a role or fame in LA and then she becomes an evil Bi#%h.
No one can tell me that Vanessa had any reservations about moving to LA, she has starts in her eyes in my opinion. And good for her if ahe uses this as a stepping stone to some celeb status. Good luck to them both

Don't understand, what are you basing this on? if anything, nick is the fame whore **IMO**

All mho, and from seeing many before her on this show. Maybe  are after fame and good for them. She has a truckload of cantstopl luggage for someone who wants us to believe she is unsure abou LA. No judgement here. Just stating an opinion

Nothing after the show indicated she is unsure about LA -- only the edit received on the bach.

Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyTeH6WkPIk

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:27 am

The constant touching and looking at each other with smiles told me that they seem happy. There's no cookie cutter formula for how couples (specifically bach/ette) should act once they're able to showcase their relationship in public. IA AAL I saw affection and they were having fun. It was real just like their relationship on the show. I think they're good for now. Twt all IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:28 am

happydays wrote:

Because she is actually making an effort in interviews as opposed to nick who just has dumbface on the whole time?
He's probably just dumb laugh out loud (imo).

I'm curious to see how it goes when both people enjoy being the center of attention but only Ick gets the role since he's on dwts and The Bach. She's prob wayyyyyy overpacked for how long this'll last IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:30 am

umngirl wrote:Their respective first pics posted in Instagram last night tell me all I need to know.
For me they tell me that they're happy and having fun. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:32 am

The nitpicking is astounding but to each their own. This relationship has just started. I'll hold me reservations when I truly see red flags. For now Vanessa's six luggages, her family all in attendance having a nice dinner with N & V telll me things are going well. Possibly because their sunday dinner won't include V for a while. I don't think they are the type of couple to post a long sappy IG post just to please fans and I'm glad. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:32 am

umngirl wrote:Their respective first pics posted in Instagram last night tell me all I need to know.

I know! It's always so great to see happy pictures and silliness. It starts my day off great. Now to hit the other lovey dovey fan threads. gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:33 am

Alanna wrote:
happydays wrote:

He's probably just dumb laugh out loud (imo).

I'm curious to see how it goes when both people enjoy being the center of attention but only Ick gets the role since he's on dwts and The Bach. She's prob wayyyyyy overpacked for how long this'll last IMO.

Going to have to agree to disagree with you guys, have seen 0 visual evidence of her enjoying attention other than being friendly in her 3 interviews so far.

Agree that it won't last however. Nick really believes his own BS about wanting a normal life whilst positing shirtless picks and entering his 5th reality show. ***IMO***  Hope they prove us wrong though.

Also, not sure what he has done to his eyebrows in the last day but they do not look good

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules