SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:36 am

For the first time last night I was sympathizing with Nick. laugh out loud Vanessa seems like a lot to handle.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:37 am

@happydays refer to episode 6 when she was yelling over the other women to be heard when they were playing this or that with Nick.
Refer to when the women sit down in the hotel room discussing st thomas she was showing off her knowledge about st thomas "oh and what I know about st. thomas" she literally said a phrase like that
refer to her crying to the camera "I hate having to compete for his attention"
We all see different versions of these people based on what we pay attention to IMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:38 am

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:Their respective first pics posted in Instagram last night tell me all I need to know.

I know! It's always so great to see happy pictures and silliness. It starts my day off great. Now to hit the other lovey dovey fan threads.  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 2498057887

Happy pictures and silliness especially for a couple being criticized for not being "fun" enough or for being too serious. Welp. Can't please everyone!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:40 am

I honestly thinks he likes all of her different layers. He likes a raw, adventurous, and exciting relationship.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:41 am

quietpal wrote:
umngirl wrote:Their respective first pics posted in Instagram last night tell me all I need to know.
For me they tell me that they're happy and having fun. IMO

You see happy and silly. I see repeated tacky mirror selfies, OTT ring flashing, and dumb faces. But minus the ring that's just Nick's normal horrible social media game so I shouldn't be surprised.

JMOAA

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 87b72b10  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 86669110  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:41 am

@emusha I saw all of that but none of it bothered me or made me think differently about Vanessa. Different strokes for different folks.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:42 am

deleted -
Kashathediva wrote:

I know! It's always so great to see happy pictures and silliness. It starts my day off great. Now to hit the other lovey dovey fan threads.  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 2498057887
]

I agree. However, you can say that about any of them. It's a matter of fill in the blank. Some make it and some don't. Some are liked and some aren't. Some shill more than others. Some work real jobs, other live off parental bounty. Some drink all day, some don't. The list goes on and on. It all blurs after awhile in my eyes. It's literally the same for all the couples in my eyes.  Literally.
The funny thing to me when reading 100's of posts in all threads, is most of the stuff said in favor of one couple is the same stuff the exact poster will say against another. cantstopl   It's ok. It's good because we have oodles of threads for all. It is what it is.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:46 am; edited 4 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:42 am

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 3806527698 I wouldn't not call this nitpicking, i think people are giving their opinions based on what was shown on the screen. I mean this nothing compared to what Jo^3 was subjected to on their AFTR IMO, I remember making countless gifs to prove my point. We were like 7 members in their fan thread including @Alanna @Bleuberry.
My point is that N & V fans should be patient, it gets better and we will see as time goes on if they are in it for the long haul. JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:43 am

deleted
Kashathediva wrote:

deleted -

I disagree. I happen to be a fan of the lead and the F1, and I have enough brain cells not to be a fan of a decorative plant. Don't appreciate this analogy.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted - sarcastic towards members)
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:44 am

emusha wrote:@happydays refer to episode 6 when she was yelling over the other women to be heard when they were playing this or that with Nick.
Refer to when the women sit down in the hotel room discussing st thomas she was showing off her knowledge about st thomas "oh and what I know about st. thomas" she literally said a phrase like that
refer to her crying to the camera "I hate having to compete for his attention"
We all see different versions of these people based on what we pay attention to IMHO

Ok, I guess people might see me as an attention whore then laugh out loud. A matter of perspective
1. In a game situation (which Nick was playing), sometimes people have the tendency to get excited and loud
2. Likely was told by production to advertise a fact about the place they were staying at. If not, I've certainly told people fun facts I've learnt about, don't know about you
***deleted**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sarcastic tone)

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:47 am

@clmgiudici
Watching Nick and Vanessa on #GMA and I'm really feeling the grown-up, honest love between them Smiley

@clmgiudici
Like Nick said, this journey is hard for any couple experiencing #TheBachelor reality and being upfront about it is very refreshing.

@clmgiudici
Congratulations @viallnicholas28 and @VanessaGrimaldi! ❤️ Love is a beautiful thing!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:47 am

Nick picked the ring showing pics and ended it with the kissing pic. He likes the fun side of V and wanted to post the ring pictures too. If he were like every other Bachelor couple he would've just posted one of them at the FRC or just one of them kissing cause ya know those give you the clicks and likes, IMO.

Aww such sweet tweets by Catherine. She gets it especially since she was in V's shoes a couple years ago.

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules