SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:36 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Danielle L posted a video on Snapchat with the song "Bounce Back" And the lyrics were "Last night I took a L, but tonight I bounce back" and Raven was jumping on the bed. Im taking that as she celebrating that she dodged a bullet with Nick. so immature.
I took the jumping on the bed to be acting out the literal "bounce back" in the lyrics and also to emphasize that she might have gotten broken up with (or "dumped") last night, but she's bouncing back and getting over it now. I didn't see anything implying "bullet dodged" at all. Nick broke up with her, officially televised Monday - IMO it's fine and normal for her to dance it out/get some drinks/party with her girlfriends to "get over it" (publicly - I know the event actually happened months ago).

When you wake up with a video from your main bae @braaeellyynn of her with the bachelor babes saying "heeeeey"! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Babes. @jasminegoode_ @alexiswaters_ @daniellellombard [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Party. @daniellellombard @kristinaschulman @whitneyfransway @astridloch @alexiswaters_ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:51 pm

sdmom wrote:I am wondering, if Rachel were not in lockdown and ready for filming, do you think she will join her squad, drinking, jumping on the bed and cursing?

I would like to say "no". Perhaps she would watch, smile and participate in a few drinks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:55 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Danielle L posted a video on Snapchat with the song "Bounce Back" And the lyrics were "Last night I took a L, but tonight I bounce back" and Raven was jumping on the bed. Im taking that as she celebrating that she dodged a bullet with Nick. so immature.

The song isn't about dodging a bullet though or being better off or anything even along those lines. It's basically sh*t happens, don't let it keep you down, come back stronger. Plus that song's the wave right now.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not sure where I should post this but I saw this link on Facebook.
It's people going to BIP, Olivia is going along with other girls And guys 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:38 pm

So on one hand she gave us this:
I’m an open book, so I think honesty is the best policy — especially when it’s something I’m nervous about and if this is someone I was spending my life with,
On the other hand she says this which is totally less than being an open book. It's teasing, leading and questionable, imo.
“So I think I don’t really have to say too much. I think the show pretty much captured it.”
My generation had a phrase for that--I'll leave it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:43 pm

Never mind I found the thread for BIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:56 pm

I really want to leave the link to the nick and Jared video on that article but I'm afraid it'll start a he said she said war...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:15 pm

I think she is a teaser. Nothing happened, but she alludes to the possibility something happened because of the whackadoodle teenybopper edit she got skipping down her yellow brick road post FS night.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Exactly my thoughts on Raven. IMO she should just come out and be honest, a "yes it happened" or a "no it did not happen" will suffice...geez

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:10 pm

or I'm saving myself for BIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:35 pm

^^ cantstopl rofl Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 3806527698

Good one, Guardian!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+54
maya213
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
Duke702
RealityEscape