SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Edgarretana10 Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:46 am

Is it truth that Raven posted a snap chat of Jasmine reenacting Nick DWTS commercial dance like making fun of him

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:40 am

Edgarretana10 wrote:Is it truth that Raven posted a snap chat of Jasmine reenacting  Nick DWTS commercial dance like making fun of him

i watched her stories last night but not sure what you mean ,they all did a bunch of dancing and drinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:58 am

cmarci93 wrote:
Edgarretana10 wrote:Is it truth that Raven posted a snap chat of Jasmine reenacting  Nick DWTS commercial dance like making fun of him

i watched her stories last night but not sure what you mean ,they all did a bunch of dancing and drinking
Someone mentioned on twitter and Jasmine respond it

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:30 am

This is Raven's thread but I'll just say from jasmine's tweet, it seemed like good natured ribbing IMO. Jasmine also congratulated Vanessa on twitter and called her ivory, which I think is an ebony and ivory reference and Jas would be ebony. So there doesn't seem to be any issues or hard feelings there IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:39 am

beatingheart their friendship

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
As an act of sisterly love and for good luck @therachlindsay gave @ravennicolegates her @carbonandhyde rings that Rachel will wear on her upcoming Bachelorette promos. @bachelorabc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On the second video close to the end, one of the women talking about seeing or getting a tweet from James Taylor to Raven... see you in BIP...just wondering if he is the same James Taylor, the singer, who has been in Jojo's (not sure) TB or one of the other Bachelorette castings...??!!

Last edited by Skates on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes it's been discussed in the BIP thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Skates wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in a minority but I still can't get over how Raven physically assaulted her ex (based on her own description that was physical assault imo) and yet seen as this so-called classy person. Nothing classy about how she behaved or how she recounted her story like it was something to brag about. If a man did what she did he'd been seen as violent and a physical abuser and tons of backlash.

I think Raven knows how to play the "cutesy" thing and to me I think it's manipulative, just as her camp's SM was during filming feeding RS stuff. On the show I didn't see anything but a girl who was trying to become the Bachelorette a la JoJo. Her words were so fake sounding and scripted and nothing she said seemed genuine or real to me when it came to her so-called feelings I think the most "real" thing was what she said in regards to her behavior towards her ex and to me that wasn't a positive reflection of her but quite the opposite.

I didn't care for her back before she was even known to make HTDs and that hasn't changed. I think she has a real meangirl and vindictive streak IMO and just knows how to sugarcoat it in syrup when it is convenient for her. Those to me are the worst types. TWT and I am open to changing my opinion but I won't hold my breath.

There are varieties or different reasons for having a stoic face when something emotional happens...
  - if you are playing or joking around making fun of yourselves, thus making that face
  - if you're simply not impressed, not interested to hear what the person says
  - if you simply don't love the person as you thought you do
  - if you don't love the person enough to feel the pain
  - if you're trying to control yourself to not show your weakness to the guy who has turned you down, but as soon as you leave the premises, you'll be sobbing and bursting with emotions...or you'll be shedding tears non-stopped reflecting the pain through your facial expressions...
  - if your heart is made of steel, thus, you don't think the guy is worth crying for...

These are just some possible reasons on why Raven has a stoic face when Nick has sent her home...

-  IMO  -  No matter how composed you are, no matter how strong you are, you will still break down when you feel an intensive pain from your heart once you have lost something really precious in your life...you may not want to show it to the person who hurts you...but, you will definitely lose control once you turn or lose sight of that person...if you don't then you may be carrying a grudge that will recourse your actions to protecting yourself by being guarded or you maybe be hurting the person thinking of paying back whether intentionally or not...

It's human nature for people to cry, thus when Ashley I says guys don't like these...they like their women to be composed...I think it depends on how much the degree of empathy the person has for you...if the person loves you, the degree of empathy would be heighten since that is how much they care about you...

If the person empathizes you, they will console you upon seeing and feeling your pain...but, if they don't maybe they will just be thinking that you are a cry baby, too sensitive and annoying...in that case, maybe it's time to move on and look for somebody else...he/she is not worth your time...this could also apply to friends...

With Raven's case, I am hoping, she can meet somebody who will be worth her tears...somebody she loves immensely that she cannot stop herself from feeling emotional in a good way...I think, she'll feel really great about releasing her emotions rather than holding it back when she'll be able to add that into her love resume once she has found the love of her life...

- JMO -
I appreciate your post but just wanted to clarify that my post had absolutely nothing to do with how Raven was at FRC. How she was at FRC doesn't even come into the equation for me and whether she cried or not at FRC would not change my opinion either way.

jmo

Thanks for your clarification, I am actually not trying anything here...I am sorry, if it seemingly reflects otherwise...I just thought maybe I could express myself on what I see on her as well... and, I am kind of inline with you on what I have seen on her...I feel like she or her team is behind RS...I think she may look naïve, but I think she tends to go with the flow...maybe a 'yes' person...I hope she can keep herself grounded without being influenced by the squad...I hope she is not behind those people who are in the scheme of destroying Vanessa's integrity...

Raven tends to blurt out when she is drunk...I think she should watch herself on that part...regardless of how bad her ex- is for cheating her...I don't think it is great to ruin his career and his own person in public or on SM for her own satisfaction maybe to redeem herself or to set herself free from the burden of their love stories...I am not seeing any compassion here on what she's doing...for a relationship to work, it needs 2 sides to work it...as she has said she doesn't love him, why stay in the relationship for 2 years...maybe she should have broken up with him long before he has the chance to cheat on her...

A lot of people are cheering on her for being composed and strong, but what I am seeing is somebody who does not know how to express her feelings or is trying to hide how she feels...she'll definitely need to fall in love really hard to feel the pain...

Mostly, people think that easy love should be a love where either one of them should be yielding indefinitely...presumably a stronger partner to a weaker one...

My take on easy love is being comfortable with each other the first time you have met...being able to compromise with each other during conflicts...having the same goals and dreams...

Opposites don't usually work out in relationship...being similar and yet different do not mean the relationship is doom due to deemed frequent clashes...personalities are major factors....love, honesty, open communications, understanding, compassion, patience, kindness, respect, trust and willingness to make it fun and to work it during conflicts are additions to sustain the relationship...

A hard/difficult love is a one-sided love where only one person is making the adjustment all the time, a relationship where one of the partner is cheating or where violence occurs and the other is trying to understand, patiently waiting for a change due to intensive love for the other...in this kind of relationship sometimes it is the best to apply tough love, it most likely will change its course or break the bond depending on how much love the other partner has for the one giving the tough love and how much changes are going to occur post the situations or aftermath...

Raven is naïve, she needs more than 1 or 2 love experience to learn and understand how it works...she also needs somebody who will fall really hard over heels in love with her to bring out her emotions naturally...she needs to be more vulnerable, but with the right guy...

Nick is definitely not for her...they are way too different in thinking and in most other aspects...

- JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes it's been discussed in the BIP thread.

Thanks. I have just found another article on them...I didn't realize it didn't pick up the right URL address instead I have posted the other twice...Lol!!..my PC shutdown before I was able to change it...

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Raven is doing some work with Robert Graham's company Vampped. I noticed because I saw her in Robert's instagram story, she is doing modeling for a swimwear company.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:49 am

Raven Kardashian is ready for BIP and all it's glory giggling Who got dibs first? Chase? Robby? or one of Rachel's cast offs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:01 am

Or maybe she will just get close with the crabs and raccoons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+54
maya213
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
Duke702
RealityEscape