SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:22 pm

After all the hype, it better be good; that's all I have to say!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

historicness - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:31 pm

It does seem like the theme this season has been "firsts"...

- First time a Bachelor chosen from BIP (and the same guy who was F2 2x which was a first in itself).
- First time that Nick is engaged on the show (going by what's been reported that he is engaged)
- Vanessa saying herself during the season they'd have lots of firsts.
- Rachel being announced early while still on the show was a first as is her being the first WOC Bette.
- Nick being announced on DWTS before the season even ends is another first CMIIW.

So if it is a "first" for the show then I do believe it is something not yet done before. Based on the firsts that happened regarding this season though it could be a lot of things as many have speculated. It sounds like it will be a positive (or at least not negative) "first" though so that's a good thing, imo yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:35 pm

SeekAny wrote:Yea I just think MF who's a musician himself would be so proud of himself to get U2 to appear on his show. I can see this being it. They would obviously have to give Vanessa time to explain what her students are doing as most people have no idea about what the U2 connection would be and then boom U2 comes out as a surprise.
ve

Bono had lunch with the Obamas yesterday. I would be shocked if he followed that up with a trip to ATFR, unless he has some very good connection with V's students.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Elans insta said tomorrow's gonna be a very busy day....whatever the reveal is, it sounds like there are some logistical things that are part of it?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:44 pm

What if America is introduced to a few of Rachel's mentestants live on the ATFR? That might be something America would like? It would be a first and not RS snark-worthy.

historicness - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Samuel10historicness - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Samuel10 historicness - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Family10historicness - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Samuel15historicness - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:46 pm

IMO, Elan's day would be pretty busy regardless of the reveal, he's a producer and it's a live show.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:48 pm

What if they do Rachel's first night with the guys live? Like maybe just the limo entrances. That would be historical. And noteworthy. It would get people interested in Rachel's season. And outscoop RS... sort of.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:02 pm

We have members that have scoped out the mansion in the past looking for signs of filming.
Nothing has been mentioned. So I doubt that has happened yet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:30 pm

I find it interesting that CH hasn't gotten on the historicness bandwagaon. This is his only tweet in response to MF.

Mike Fleiss‏Verified account
@fleissmeister

About to write @chrisbharrison 's script for #thebachelor AFR. The word "historic" will be in there a bunch!!!

Chris Harrison‏Verified account @chrisbharrison  Mar 9
Chris Harrison Retweeted Mike Fleiss
Give me the usual dozen "Drama" or "dramatic". At least 5 "controversial" as well

Maybe they will reveal he's retiring, because he has a new love interest and he's the one getting married? historicness - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:22 pm

I was thinking that they might be announcing that the next Bachelor is gay, but that would certainly be historic and RS indicated that it's not really. I also don't see how that would be "done more for the audience than those involved", since no one would be involved yet. The "those involved" makes me think it does have something to do with Nick and Vanessa, but who knows. Tomorrow can't come soon enough!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:36 pm

I'm still betting my (monopoly) money on the proposal\engagement at ATFR. Either Nick decides not to propose because they need time in the real world(without a dozen cameras five feet away) to talk through what their life together would look like (where they'll live, etc) before they are ready to get engaged, or Vanessa says she needs time.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by kfreebie Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:42 pm

I like the idea of it being them introducing a few of Rachel's guys on the ATFR. Wouldn't affect things for the people involved all that much, but could give the audience a taste of what is to come.  It would fit with them announcing Rachel so much earlier than typical. Like RS said, I can see most people (including him) being somewhat indifferent, but one person not liking the idea for some reason.

kfreebie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
mysthelma
BachfanNY
North
Topazgold
amundefined2