SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CapGenius - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:17 pm

justcallmegranny wrote:Just curious as I've not seen every season.  Has any F1 ever worn a black dress?  None have that I've seen but it appears Vanessa's is black?

Yes, I specifically remember Courtney in Ben F's season who wore a gorgeous black dress.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

CapGenius - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:17 pm

^ In all fairness, this is the same for all cast. It really is. Mods get pms of too much fanning and/or too much nitpicking and baiting all the time for all couples.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 pm

relaxing wrote:
jessietrey wrote: I'm not happy at all that we have to spend time dedicated to Rachel and introducing her guys. The Nick and Vanessa segment better be long. That's all I have to say.

I'm actually only recording the ep to watch this part. giggling    As our last gorgeous, awesome (IMO) Ette said "Bring on the men".  I can't wait to get back into the show as we move into the pre-season stuff for Rachel.  Looking forward to it.

I do think building more anticipation for Rachel's season is a positive and although I'm not keen on taking time away from N&V I think they can recoup that time in post-show interviews. I've always preferred those interviews more anyway so boosting Rachel works for me.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:20 pm

lleyki wrote:
i.e. quitting stable jobs to capitalize on short term fame and money or shilling

Except, unless I've missed it because I only just came on today, we don't know that Vanessa is leaving her job permanently to capitalize on fame and shilling. All we know is that she is going to come to LA to be with her fiance while he is competing on DWTS, which is really not that strange. I would also point out that Nick himself doesn't really shill on social media.

I see so much conversation about shilling like it's a given for every single person and I follow Nick on three social media channels and have for awhile now and I can say that in that time I think he posted one thing about a code for a gym, which turned out to be a favor for someone who had also competed on the show and is a personal trainer.

:yes: :yes:

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:21 pm

But its not time taken away if it was not time ever planned to be spent on Nick and Vanessa.  I know that Rachel was announced early.  But there's generally a segment spent with the newly crowned Ette, so not any different than the norm in that respect.  The difference will be getting to see the guys they trot out to show off.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I expect all of them to do a certain amount of "financially advocating". rofl Unless they are financially well off to begin with and can take a screw you attitude.

Yup CapGenius - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 4256136633 I think this can be expected particularly with the way advertising has evolved more recently whether that's online or offline. Brands and recognition matter and that's what the Kardashians have taught the world. I like having this more realistic expectation of contestants when they go on the show - it's become more and more about gaining and capitalizing on that attention. Some people handle it in a healthy way and some people have a hard time with it... it's part of the game and the undeniable allure
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
justcallmegranny wrote:Just curious as I've not seen every season.  Has any F1 ever worn a black dress?  None have that I've seen but it appears Vanessa's is black?

Courtney did on Ben F's season.  It was in Switzerland, so another cold climate.

As did Jen on PLo's season (Rome).

So yet another European / colder weather finale season.

Last edited by kikora on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:35 pm

I don't recall seeing a single mention of this as something that could be a great possibility for Vanessa to get involved with while in LA, but...

There's an Emmy award winning show on A&E called Born This Way that's going to be airing it's 3rd season pretty soon.

It follows the lives of a group of young adults (mostly 20-30s) with DS as they pursue their respective dreams and navigate the ups and downs of daily life in the process.

They all have some degree of tie to a place in the LA / Marina del Rey area called Leaps n Boundz that has a host of programs for those living with varying special needs.

The show has featured the main cast (about 7-8) both in their individual lives and pursuing their individual goals and dreams, as well as on various group activities or therapies designed to further help them with things ranging from increased independence or improved social skills or teamwork challenges, etc.

Partnering - even short term - with a place like that, especially since the show has gotten considerable publicity in the larger special needs community so Vanessa may actually be aware of it, seems like the kind of thing she might be able to do a little of while she's here.

Especially considering it's the kind of thing a network like A&E themselves might consider actually initiating incorporating, even for a single activity with the group, in an attempt to gain more viewers for a young show with a growing audience, since Vanessa would be known to a much broader audience than Born This Way currently has.

Here's one of many nice articles about the show and its influence following the Emmy win a few months ago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/express/wp/2016/09/12/im-rooting-for-born-this-way-to-win-the-reality-show-emmy/?utm_term=.0a21d1ab8382

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:37 pm

I have no problems with shilling considering even fan accounts do it these days. One of my fav Bach accounts, Pacozero started shilling today morning. It was good while it lasted.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:44 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO There was no 'winning' for Vanessa the moment she fell for Nick and got engaged. If she chose to remain in Canada, it would be 'She's so selfish. What was she thinking coming on an American show?'. Now, that she is moving here for the immediate future, it's 'She is chasing fame with Nick and her love for family/job was all for show'. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.

All JMO.

I know right? laugh out loud Seriously though, she chose the right man to go through this type of scrutiny with as Nick by now is beyond an expert at dealing with it. I've already set my expectations for Nissa ATFR airtime pretty low so seeing people predict even 10 minutes if that were to happen already exceed what I am preparing for. laugh out loud I am moreso looking forward to them post show just being out in the open and doing the press tour together.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:45 pm

lleyki wrote:
i.e. quitting stable jobs to capitalize on short term fame and money or shilling

Except, unless I've missed it because I only just came on today, we don't know that Vanessa is leaving her job permanently to capitalize on fame and shilling. All we know is that she is going to come to LA to be with her fiance while he is competing on DWTS, which is really not that strange. I would also point out that Nick himself doesn't really shill on social media.

I see so much conversation about shilling like it's a given for every single person and I follow Nick on three social media channels and have for awhile now and I can say that in that time I think he posted one thing about a code for a gym, which turned out to be a favor for someone who had also competed on the show and is a personal trainer.

Just to put in my .02 cents. I also feel that Nick/Vanessa have talked to Sean/Cat who were able to navigate this successfully in the past. Remember when Sean negotiated a living arrangement for Cat (another apartment) because they weren't going to live together while in LA? And when Cat had started working with the Lisa Vanderpump et. al. for some creative design work. They also signed with the talent agent to help promote both Sean and Cat and get the gigs most beneficial for them both. With that said, it would behoove both N/V to use these lessons learned to their own advantage. Which I believe they started doing -e.g. Vanessa signed up with same talent agency. I wouldn't be surprised if N/V were able to arrange something similar for Nick while at DTWS at the same time, V's talent agency looking for opportunities for her in entertainment while in LA. E.g. modeling/commercials (what was that hair commercial that Cat was on?), etc. Obviously, Vanessa will not be going to Rachel's season (hehe).

We never know, perhaps they have set a wedding date and after DWTS for a wedding show. Opportunities abound for these two. It's their lives and it's up to them to make it work. But one thing is for sure, this Canadian chose to be on an American show and is going to show that she is full in and will give their relationship a chance by living in America.

I also remember having these conversations with a lot of you when Sean decided to do DWTS (same sentiments). I'm glad I gave them a chance - Samuel is just too precious. Can't wait to see N/V's future "little kicks."

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:47 pm

@kikora I love that show. I mentioned earlier around here somewhere that it may be possible someone will reach out to Vanessa considering her background. Your idea's sound like a fantastic opportunity for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
mysthelma
BachfanNY
North
Topazgold
amundefined2