SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by remockered Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Maya wrote:@remockered is there a link to this video?
qy

I did not save it. It was during "time after time" last night as a promo. Check the abc site?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by lleyki Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:38 pm

I wish I know an unspoiled viewers. It'll be interesting to hear their take on it.

My friend is unspoiled and has loved Vanessa since the first episode and will hear nothing negative about her. I told her the stuff about RS's rumor that Vanessa was some mini-villain and she would not hear it. She is completely ready for Nick to pick Vanessa tonight and has no idea why Raven is even still there.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:01 pm

On Instagram, my friends and old acquaintances (casual viewers, who I assume are unspoiled) follow Vanessa more than they do any other contestant from this season. That being said, they are Canadian so I think there may be some bias there. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 23 1122970954
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:26 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:On Instagram, my friends and old acquaintances (casual viewers, who I assume are unspoiled) follow Vanessa more than they do any other contestant from this season. That being said, they are Canadian so I think there may be some bias there. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 23 1122970954

...I just found the twitter The Bachbabes....I find it pretty funny... so Canadian/Canadien...

I was browsing through Twitter...I just noticed through a glimpse...it seems like Vanessa lost some Twitter followers from 31k to 30k...I may have just been seeing things...I don't know...Has anybody noticed that?... and, Raven is way ahead of both of them... Anybody knows who is more ahead in the bunch of girls...I presume it would be Corinne...

I know Vanessa, I think, is ahead of the other two on IG...Vanessa has lots of following, I am thinking that her numbers will jump in as soon as she has secured her spot...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:57 pm

It's actually 30,400 so 600 followers. It could be a few reasons for that. She could have blocked spammers, or followers suddenly didn't want to follow her anymore.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:37 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Is V's mom and sister there as well??
I did not see them in pics yet - but her uncle, uncle's wife, nonno, nonna, BFF and brother are definitely in LA. I would presume if all of them are there her sister and mom are too unless they couldn't leave for some reason.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:39 pm

On Ali's blog she said Vanessa offered to babysit Molly laugh out loud I hope she makes friends in la while she's there
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:39 pm

I hope they are all there by now. I have heard 6500 flights were cancelled here on the east coast. NYC will be under a state of emergency after midnight tonight. I don't know any schools that have not been cancelled yet. I think Christie(Gov) already did the cancels for all here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope they are all there by now. I have heard 6500 flights were cancelled here on the east coast.  NYC will be under a state of emergency after midnight tonight. I don't know any schools that have not been cancelled yet. I think Christie(Gov) already did the cancels for all here.

Yeah agreed - I live in the Toronto area and it was one of my worst drives home - super icy - cleared my car and by the time I got back in there was already a layer of snow that didn't melt off until 30 min into my drive.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope they are all there by now. I have heard 6500 flights were cancelled here on the east coast.  NYC will be under a state of emergency after midnight tonight. I don't know any schools that have not been cancelled yet. I think Christie(Gov) already did the cancels for all here.

NJ is under a State of Emergency all State offices closed 3/14/17. Only essential people are to report to work.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3836

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:16 pm

Yup! Everything is basically closed tomorrow here in NYC. No school or work for me tomorrow. danceround
Only bummer is that I was really looking forward to Nick and Vanessa's AOL Build interview. I hope that still happens somehow...
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:22 pm

lleyki wrote:
I wish I know an unspoiled viewers. It'll be interesting to hear their take on it.

My friend is unspoiled and has loved Vanessa since the first episode and will hear nothing negative about her. I told her the stuff about RS's rumor that Vanessa was some mini-villain and she would not hear it. She is completely ready for Nick to pick Vanessa tonight and has no idea why Raven is even still there.

I told my husband (who doesn't watch this show and unspoiled) that on their first date Nick kissed Vanessa after she had thrown up and he said if that's not love he doesn't know what is. Done deal he said  giggling :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless