SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Diana wrote:On Ali's blog she said Vanessa offered to babysit Molly laugh out loud I hope she makes friends in la while she's there

I think Ali and Vanessa would mesh well as friends. Also, I can't help but think that Vanessa babysitting is only going to spur on the baby fever. I know... I need to find my chill. Hugesmile
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:32 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
Diana wrote:On Ali's blog she said Vanessa offered to babysit Molly laugh out loud I hope she makes friends in la while she's there

I think Ali and Vanessa would mesh well as friends. Also, I can't help but think that Vanessa babysitting is only going to spur on the baby fever. I know... I need to find my chill. Hugesmile

now that would of been "historic"...ohwell ...im still hoping for a better surprise and something to do with N and V....

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:33 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:

You are not alone! Hugesmile The two pics Vanessa liked yesterday were both of babies - one of them being Molly. My mind was working overtime if it was a clue. cheeky

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:24 am

This episode was amazing and such a great edit on Vanessa and nick proposal ! Made me so happy how emotional she was but I think the best part was watching both of them on the ATFR and on jimmy kimmel. They look so happy.
Some of my screenshot off nicks IG and some are on Vanessa's and her brothers Snapchat--

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 Img_1322

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 Img_1316
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 Img_1312
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 Img_1313
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 Img_1314
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 Img_1315

Last edited by cmarci93 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:26 am

Here are some with her family and nick !
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 Img_1318
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 Img_1319
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 Img_1321

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:29 am

Vanessa and Nick really are two peas in a pod!!  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 24 1f60d 

Their updated fan thread for Nick and Vanessa here for those who want to post there  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:49 pm

I love the way Sharleen phrases out the reasons on why Vanessa should question Nick and should feel uncertain about their relationships... there's no other way to explain my feelings toward her reactions more/better than these...

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-flare-bachelor-finale/

"...regardless of whether or not Vanessa packs up and moves to L.A., I’m happy it’s not assumed that she would. I feel similarly here; I like that it’s not assumed Vanessa would say yes; why should she have to guarantee something that she herself can’t be guaranteed? A couple made up of two thoughtful people who have seriously considered the challenges they’ll face yet still love each other despite them, and enough to face those challenges together, is far more investable as a viewer. Vanessa’s own hesitation and healthy skepticism, in my opinion, represented an evolution in this show. Her apprehension shows she’s a intelligent and practical person and lends way more credibility to her decision-making skills and the fact that they ultimately ended up engaged."

"One more thing: Vanessa more than once expressed wanting to feel special and different, for her to be chosen not because their relationship was “slightly better” than another, but because it’s on a whole other playing field. So many people—people who poop on this show for being sexist—somehow took issue with this mindset of Vanessa’s. In what world wouldn’t or shouldn’t she want to feel special or different? It’s not about her thinking she’s special or different, but rather her wanting the man she ends up with to see her that way. It’s the very essence of wanting to be seen as a panda in a room full of brown bears, you guys! Sure, you can poke fun at the irony of her for wanting these things while “competing” on The Bachelor, but what we should be doing is applauding her for voicing those valid, reasonable requirements, especially while still on the show. The Bachelor has a long history of inside-the-box formatting and building up expectations in their contestants only to pull out the rug from under them. Vanessa managed to both “win” and maintain control over her self-worth along the way. So, the way I see it, on a show usually bereft of them, her critical thinking in and of itself proved to be a small victory for feminism."
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:35 pm

I find Nick and Vanessa's conversations during their interviews very refreshing.... they are so articulate in expressing their thoughts... only people who are immature or too stubborn with their ideologies would insist on their own and be the one to go against these....and, I can't see the reasons why they would do that...I can empathize with Nick and Vanessa's conditions/situations, I totally get it...and everything they have said here, and during their other interviews, makes a lot of sense to me...

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/the-bachelor-finale-interview/

" Nick, obviously Bachelor Nation took to Twitter last night to express their feelings about the finale. And a lot of people felt that you made a mistake in choosing Vanessa over Raven—how would you respond to that?

Nick: “I respectfully disagree. The show is set up that way—at the end of every season you’re always going to have people rooting for both women. Bachelor Nation is very loyal and opinionated and I’m very thankful, and I’m sure Vanessa is, for all the overwhelming support she’s gotten along the way and that’s what we’re focused on.

Another thing that was circling on social media last night were theories that you two won’t last. What would you say to the people who think that?

Nick: “I feel like people say that every season about every couple. So I mean, that is what it is. And I think you saw last night; Vanessa and I are not pretending that we don’t have our challenges ahead of us. We don’t pretend that we dated for a year before we got engaged. There are some obstacles that come with starting a relationship while I date 29 other women (and having to relive that experience). So we’re going to give it our best shot and we’re going to treat each other with respect, we’re going to put each other first and we’re going to do everything we know we should do to make this work.

Vanessa, during the last few episodes you made it pretty clear that moving away from your family wasn’t something you would compromise on. But you’ve mentioned that you’re moving to L.A. to be with Nick. What changed?

Vanessa: “Well [when] I had that discussion with Nick, I wanted to see what he was open and willing to do. I love my family, I love work, I love my life back in Montreal but like we discussed, relationships are built on compromise. And I was willing to uproot and move to the United States for the relationship and I’m very happy with the decision. My family and my coworkers are very supportive about it too. And right now I’m currently working on putting together a charitable organization for people living with learning disabilities, so I’m bringing a part of my life back in Montreal to my new life here in the States.

Nick, you said a few times during the finale that you were fighting your love for Vanessa. Why were you fighting it?

Nick: “Well, because there were other women there. And that’s just kind of the name of the game. I think out of not only respect for the other women, but out of respect for Vanessa, you just have to do that. Again, Bachelor World is not normal; there is nothing normal about it and sometimes I think people try to compare the outside world to the Bachelor World. You just can’t do it. I owed it to Vanessa and I owed it to the other women to really make sure about my feelings. And the one benefit of that very imperfect world—the fact that you don’t get a lot of time with any of the women—challenges each relationship and really helps you figure out the genuineness of your feelings. And that I think that alone really helped me (and the other Bachelors and Bachelorettes) be confident in that leap of faith we were taking because we put [our] relationships up against so many challenges and they still came out on top.

Vanessa, before the proposal you were very unsure if you were going to say yes. Did you still have those doubts while Nick was proposing to you?

Vanessa: “It was a process for me to understand how I wanted things to end up. I was hoping to have those questions cleared for me before proposal and I remember having those conversations with Nick at the end of my last date with him, I wanted to go to bed knowing that I was going to wake up wanting to say yes to the proposal if he was going to propose. I was also scared that something might have shifted in his relationship with Raven and that maybe he wasn’t going to propose to me, but I was confident going into the [final Rose Ceremony] that I was ready to say yes if he was going to ask.

And Nick, watching it back did it hurt seeing that Vanessa was questioning whether or not to accept your proposal?

Nick: “No. Vanessa and I have had a lot of conversations and in our relationship; one thing I really appreciated was how open we were. Again, I think back to the differences in Bachelor World and I think sometimes people take certain things for granted. And I really appreciated not only Vanessa’s realism, I went into it being realistic as well, but the fact that we were even considering an engagement after not even knowing each other for a very long time is a crazy proposition, so the fact that Vanessa was willing to consider that, as well as ask each other the tough questions, I didn’t take it personally. In fact, [b]I find it very refreshing and it actually gave me a lot of confidence that if I were to ask Vanessa I’d be asking someone who actually really considered it, that really thought about the pros and cons and about the risks that she’d be taking and what was ahead. Because the last thing I wanted to do was get engaged to someone who was caught up in the moment and didn’t think about all those things only to get engaged and then think, Holy crap what is ahead of me? So I appreciated all of our conversations and I think it has played a lot in terms of how our relationship has been able to move forward since then.
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Really love the last paragraph - it's so sensible and honest. these two. beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:44 pm

BKay wrote:Really love the last paragraph - it's so sensible and honest. these two. beatingheart
I guess it's safe to say they were there for the right reasons. Hugesmile

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:14 pm

I made a Nissa edit Smiley heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:43 pm

@truelovealways!! That is SOOO beautiful! great job! thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless