SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 27, 2017 10:11 am

Elise's Twitter is active again (though it's private): https://twitter.com/elstacy  Is there any way to tell when it was re-activated?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat May 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Her following / followers changed based on the snap shot from the google search posted on Page 1 of this thread. IMO it is difficult to pinpoint exactly when her twitter became active again except one was following her to begin with.

I don't see an IG sleuthed for her; so curious if she is normally very active on SM. Similar to past seasons, I expect the F1/F2 to be more on SM lockdown compared to the other girls so should be interesting if she is F2 or F3 as specuated by folks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun May 28, 2017 5:18 am

I really love what I'm seeing between these two - they look great together and seem to have a naturalness about them. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:37 am

Just noticed Elise's Twitter is now public.  First tweet post-filming was May 22:
hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 0QIFOHq
hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Y2CqxhK
Source for both

Her posts are mostly about sport, nutrition (Wholefoods) and hometown/friends.  She seems straightforward and down to earth, IMO.  I think she'll be popular with the public and make it to F3 or F2.

Overall though I don't see her being a logical match for Matty.  IMO Matty is more into style/fashion and quite image-conscious, while I see none of that on her page (which is by no means a criticism).  

JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:44 am

Something interesting from Elise's twitter:

hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 TTOAsXe
Source

Interesting because:

A. People IMO may assume she's F1 and moving to be with Matty.

B. If she WAS F1 and moving to be with Matty, there's no way IMO she'd be allowed to give it away like that - so the fact that it exists suggests to me she's not and perhaps even that it's a deliberate red herring; and

C. That makes me think TPTB are perhaps classing her home state as SA which would go some way to explaining the IMO unjustifiably slim Sportsbet odds for a SA contender winning.

More and more things making me think she may go to F2.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:48 am

Am I the only one who thinks it's really odd that Elise hasn't been featured in either of the previews so far?  Considering she got loads of publicity early on (with DM headlines such as "Matty has fallen hard" for her) and she goes on a full-day date that ends in a hot tub, I would have thought she'd be more prominent from the start.  

Unless they're doing a hidden/"slow burn" edit like they did with Matty who wasn't featured much at the start of Georgia's season? Still wondering if this is her cartwheeling.  She's athletic enough to pull it off, but it just seems so gimmicky, and the girl's hair looks too blonde.  I just can't believe she's not in the preview somewhere!

hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Fz4Ph3j
hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 7cdtobd
hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ART7iwz

hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 EMctF4i
hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 HzwkOwF

Source: Tenplay preview and Matrix
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:54 am

@Bobette I was also wondering why Elise has not been profiled so far. IMO the cartwheel girl is someone else, hair is too blond to be Elise IMO.

In addition, I went and checked the promo for Geogia's season and Matty was profiled and also his voice/dates were all over the extended season preview. Not sure if you were here during Georgia's season; I remember there was discussion as to why Matty said "you are perfect, I can't fault you at all". Some folks thought he said it at the FRC after Georgia picked him but we know it was used as a decoy now.

I think what to watch for next is which of the girls gets a video on TenPlay. I know Cameron and Lee got videos but Matty didn't on Georgia's season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:28 am

Thanks @mercieme; glad it's not just me.  

I joined up during the middle of Georgia's season but I know which voiceline you're talking about - it was one of the main reasons I thought Matty wouldn't be F1 - seemed too much of a giveaway if he was.  

I agree, the girl is too blonde - that was my gut instinct but was clutching at straws.  As you say it will be interesting to see if Elise gets a pre-season video, and also if they use her voice in the extended promo.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:44 am

@Bobette no you're not the only one. I don't think Elise is being highlighted that much which doesn't bode well for her F1 chances, IMO. Usually the F1 is always shown in promos. From their BTS pics pre-season I didn't see much of a connection there TBH. It could be though that she is hidden and in F4 as others have been in the past but I still don't think she will be F1 being this hidden. Her return to SM too makes me think she was out before FRC. Will keep sleuthing...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:48 am

I thought I saw her in the first promo but it must have been someone else.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:52 am

Nope, went back to look again and its not her...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:14 am

Found Elise's IG.  Apologies if it's already been posted but I don't think so?  It's on private.  

hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 G0WCoCc

https://www.instagram.com/elisestacy.is/?hl=en

Also spent a few minutes just now going through some of her old twitter posts.  This girl is very funny, hardcore sports nut, didn't say a bad word about anyone or anything in any of the posts I saw.  Viewers (esp Australian men) are going to really like her, IMO.  

hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 QsRzvnm
hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 RZ0Ilj3
hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ZqwSlFT

Source: https://twitter.com/elstacy?lang=en

I still think she'll get to F2 or F3 at least.

For the record: Looks like she moved from Adelaide to Perth late 2011/early 2012 for Hockey.  Has also lived in Sydney but family in SA, so will be interesting to see which state they class as her hometown - I'm guessing SA if Matty wants to meet her family.

hottyroo - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 KHD4GST
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues