SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Thanks @Bobette for posting & finding the IG. Are you going to request a follow from her? I listened to Georgia' Love's interview on Studio 10 that she did a few weeks back and Georgia said that the kind girl that Matty would go for is someone self deprecating and able to laugh at themselves. Based on the tweets you posted Elise seems to fit that bill to me and that's what I will be watching out for; that is who is the girl that has that sense on humor amongst the front runners. Georgia described herself as a dag and it appeared that's what Matty found the most attractive about her (paraphrasing from her interview). I still have Elise as a dark horse for now but waiting to see if she gets that intro profile on the show FB page.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:07 pm

NP @mercieme yes I have requested a follow although not expecting it to go through as we know how tight TPTB are about these things so she's probably been told not to accept any requests right now I would imagine.  Will be very interesting to see if she gets profiled on FB.

She definitely seems to have all the qualities you mention from that interview with Georgia so I do think she'll go far and be a fan favourite.  I know other members think TPTB wouldn't dare dump a fan favourite at F2 but past history suggests they'd have no problem with it IMO.  

I certainly think she'll be my favourite contestant this season which probably dooms her to be F2 since my favourites never win! Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:09 pm

I also suspect she will be my favourite

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:12 pm

I sincerely hope they aren't following the same format of the bachelorette and having another slowburn finish in the F2 - how boring and predictable
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:08 pm

LoveAndHappiness wrote:I sincerely hope they aren't following the same format of the bachelorette and having another slowburn finish in the F2 - how boring and predictable

If Elise does make it to the end I'm expecting a variation on the slow burn formula - the friend-zoned F2.

From her social media and seeing the pics of their one on one, she seems to be all about fun, laughter, mateship, sport, positivity etc etc.  I wonder if where she might fall short is in the "romance" area - she doesn't seem have the same glamour/stylishness or sophistication as someone like Laura B.  IMO Matty appears quite image-conscious, so I think those factors will matter to him.

I think, if she is F2, it may be a case of "I love you, I'm just not IN love with you".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:03 pm

@Bobette...GLove is not that into glamour and sophistication IMO except when she does red carpet events. She calls herself a dag and if that's the kinda girl Matty fancies I doubt glamour and sophistication will be a factor IMO. Also I checked out Matty's sister who he appears very close to and she does not seem into that glamorous lifestyle as well IMO.

Anywhoo I did more stalking sleuthing of Elise and she has 2 siblings, 1 sister and 1 brother. Her mum is gorgeous IMO. You can see their pics in the mum's public FB page here

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:30 pm

@mercieme Maybe I didn't word it right - I think the comparison I was trying to make is that Laura's social media looks like a fashion magazine, Elise's looks like a sports journal.  Matty's SM has a more similar "feel" to Laura's, IMO.  

Georgia L may call herself a dag but as a (former) TV newsreader, her overall image/appearance is more polished than a professional hockey player, IMO. That's not a criticism of Elise, I just think Matty will be attracted to the polish.  

Good job finding her Mum's FB page - you're right, she's beautiful!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:32 pm

I do think Elise is rather plain jane - Matty's associating with model Nat Darcas between G's season and this season bachelor suggests matty is VERY image concious..
From the ads it wouldn't surprise me if he and Laura knew each other from around sydney before the show began filming - there is a strong familiarity there! I like laura though, she has a strong sense of confidence and elegance - which I think Georgia possess at all times!
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:41 pm

Thanks guys, I will just wait to see how things shape up. Just a question though, is the term plain Jane being used to describe Elise imply that she is not as beautiful as some of the other girls that we have seen via the promos and other press releases?

Once they release the intros, it will be quick to narrow down where Elise might fit in the story line. I do hope if Matty is serious about starting a family (like he stated during G's season) that he picks wisely like Sam W did....jmo anyways.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:54 pm

I think the term "Girl Next Door" is how I would describe Elise based on what I've seen.  I think she's every bit as gorgeous as Laura and the other girls - but in a more "attainable" way, if that makes sense.  

For me the difference between Elise and Laura is summed up by this picture:

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 HzwkOwF

Source: matrixpictures.com.au

I hope they start uploading the intros/FB profiles soon - I want to see if my assumptions of the girls are accurate because I could be completely and utterly wrong about them! :Huge smile:

ETA: Girl Next Door as defined by Reddit users:

"The girl who isn't slutty or overtly sexual but that you want super bad. Cute, personable, cool."
"Mary Ann from Gilligan's Isle and not Ginger."
"Attractive, not glamorous. WYSIWYG."
"A girl that is not out of your league in either looks or lifestyle but is still pretty, kind and down to earth."
"Hot good looking girl with a big heart. Like the Mother in HIMYM."
"Cute, but not crazy hot. Kind, pleasant, good-natured. Nothing about her is "loud" or attention-seeking."

These sum up my current impression of Elise.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:03 am

I have a feeling that Elise would become Faith (as in Richie's Faith) this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:47 am

Elise IMO via Elora's promo....wearing some white long sleeved gown it seems.

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_0010

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues