SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:37 am

Just rereading the caption that Elise posted it seems like an in-joke considering how fashion conscious Matty is...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:00 am

Interesting dialogue between Elise and some girl that asked how hard it is to fall in ove with cameras in one's face. I chuckle at Elise's response  giggling Did dear Matty not say the same thing in interviews and hmmm thanks Elise for your back end way of confirming that you fell in love despite the cameras  giggling JMHO of course.

stephsarah1991 On a scale of 1-10 How hard is it to fall in love with someone with cameras in your face? P.s I love you and hope you win
elisestacy.is @stephsarah1991 at first it's VERY weird, but surprisingly enough you get used to it and by the end, it's like they don't exist..(girl raising hands emoji)
Source

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Img_0310
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Img_0311
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:04 am

so has elise just told us she is in bondi beach ?? i thought the geo tag said something else first?
and yes @mercieme Matty has said that exact thing i also remember him saying this on georgias season.. yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:so has elise just told us she is in bondi beach ?? i thought the geo tag said something else first?
and yes @mercieme Matty has said that exact thing i also remember him saying this on georgias season.. yes

Hahaha. @LeapOfFaith I thought the same thing at first as well but you have to choose the location. I do question one thing though. Why, if Elise is heartbroken, has she moved to the same city as the person that broke her heart. And whilst I understand that Sydney is a huge place some of us have noticed that Matty and Elise have quite a few common friends in Sydney and the likelihood of bumping into each other is huge IMO. So confusing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:51 am

LeapofFaith wrote:so has elise just told us she is in bondi beach ?? i thought the geo tag said something else first?

That park is right by Bondi beach- maybe that's why she geotagged it like that?

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:35 am

Mostly positive comments on SM about Elise and Matty. Lots of people rooting for her both on Facebook and Instagram. Her followers on IG have doubled in a week or so. Some comments say they don't see any chemistry. Some comments say they think Elise is lovely but don't think she will win. Perhaps the audience are conditioned to being let down now. I wouldn't say she is still completely unknown now. She would be on the audience's radar now and from here on she should be getting heaps more screen time as they further build her story.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:56 am

Bobette wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:Elise appears to be in Adelaide right now

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYPT6TGFQ2M/

Just adding this one here in case it disappears.  This was taken at the Melon and Rye cafe in Adelaide and the caption suggests it was taken earlier today.  

Seems unlikely then that she had a SHV earlier in the week then?  IMO the paps are on her tail and would have got her flying into Sydney then too, if she'd come.  

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 R01HGa8

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:57 am

Sundy wrote:Elise has been papped at the airport. Photos on Diimex

Bobette wrote:LOL at the caption: EXCLUSIVETHE BACHELOR STAR ELYSE STACY ARRIVED IN SYDNEY FROM ADELAIDE. SHE WAS ALONE AND CARRYING A SET OF EXPENSIVE GOLF CLUBS  cantstopl

I bring some over for y'all.  She looks happy and cute as a bug's ear.

ETA:

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Me7j4nQ
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 MERnqU5
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 An2xWbb
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 F1jsbqM

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:07 am

Not sure how you travel with hockey sticks, could they be hockey rather than golf sticks?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:09 am

True they could be. I'm sure as the Paps are following her there will be more pics to come
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:10 am

As far as I know Elise is currently living in Sydney. I don't know how long ago she moved there but her Twitter account has shown Sydney for a few weeks. Maybe she went home this week and watched her episode with her family? Or maybe she had a secret visit with Matty at a remote location and flew back via Adelaide to Sydney. Anything is possible??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:10 am

AEF wrote:Not sure how you travel with hockey sticks, could they be hockey rather than golf sticks?

Callaway is a brand of golf clubs but I don't see why the bag couldn't be used for carrying hockey sticks. Not sure the pap who wrote the caption is reliable if he can't even spell her name right. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues