SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:40 am

@Bobette per discussion in the SC thread, continuing discussion over here since it's specific to just Elise. Here is a pic that is not quite Elise's side view for comparison. The facial features match IMO with the girl in white above. I think seeing the full view of her face will be better to determine for sure though.

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Img_0012
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=536509790109&set=ecnf.218800018&type=3&theater

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:10 pm

I'm still not seeing it, @mercieme.  Elise has a stronger nose and more muscular build than the girl pictured, IMO.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:17 pm

@Bobette sounds good....2 more weeks IMO and all the girls will be revealed Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:23 pm

I dont believe that the girl in white is Elise. IMO the girl in white looks thinner (cheek bones...).

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:38 am

Now that the show has officially released the names of the contestants......I am just going to drop this here (found it a while ago)....she is the only one of the F7 that I saw this archived press reader from WD for. The part that jumped at me was they said Matty could barely keep his eyes off her....kudos to those that picked this up from the BTS matrix pics  yes

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Img_0034
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:54 am

OK so I just had a thought.  Matty was granted "mental health leave" in the week leading up to April 10.  Then on April 11 we have the above date of Matty & Elise, in which he looks pretty darn pleased.  

What if he took leave because he was having to go on dates with women he wasn't that into and it was getting to him (hello, that's the show, but I digress...). It was said at the time he was having trouble hiding his feelings for his favourite.

So what if they said, OK, take a week off, and we'll arrange a darn-tooting, bells-and-whistles all-day & night date for you with your favourite girl so you can re-connect with her and cheer up a bit?  Hmmm?

question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:00 am

Bobette wrote:OK so I just had a thought.  Matty was granted "mental health leave" in the week leading up to April 10.  Then on April 11 we have the above date of Matty & Elise, in which he looks pretty darn pleased.  

What if he took leave because he was having to go on dates with women he wasn't that into and it was getting to him (hello, that's the show, but I digress...). It was said at the time he was having trouble hiding his feelings for his favourite.

So what if they said, OK, take a week off, and we'll arrange a darn-tooting, bells-and-whistles all-day & night date for you with your favourite girl so you can re-connect with her and cheer up a bit?  Hmmm?

question

As an Elise fan I love the theory, but it doesn't gel with the slow burn nature of their relationship IMO, if she is in fact the slow burn. It would be too early for him to be falling for her prior to this date... I think this date would be the game changer for them if she is F1 IMO.

But I like that he came at this date with a fresh mindset :yes:
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:02 am

@Bobette....you know I will buy your version any time but I have my sleuthing hat screwed on tight this season and I am just waiting for things to get validated via the edit before I go big on Elise as F1 Hugesmile

On another note, a week before the media storm of the new season; Mama Stacy and Elise's brother turned their IG private....I was wondering if the media had been hitting them up for deets; but I digress, back to Elise Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:07 am

Bobette wrote:OK so I just had a thought.  Matty was granted "mental health leave" in the week leading up to April 10.  Then on April 11 we have the above date of Matty & Elise, in which he looks pretty darn pleased.  

question

This actually makes a lot of sense! I have noticed in a few bach shows when the lead has had a difficult week or few days they will often make the next 1on1 with their fave to cheer them up and keep them going! eg Nicks season Vanessas 2nd 1on1 comes to mind! JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:10 am

So what are our hints for Elise as F1 at this stage?

- She's had the least coverage so far, so if they're going for the slow burn story line to match Matty's she is the most similar.

- She ticks all the boxes - down to earth, funny, natural beauty, loves adventure and the outdoors, loves water sports, ambitious, good family values.

- She commented on a friend's Tweet that she was moving back to Sydney, which was later deleted.

- She has at least 1 really great day & night SD which starts off with lots of fun and laughing and playing, then ending with things getting very intimate in a hot tub.

- Her SD comes straight after Matty's brain break, which may be a clue that she was chosen to cheer him up if he was feeling overwhelmed.

- We know she makes it to at least F7, and her SM activity has her keeping quiet until post-filming if sleuthed dates are correct.

Anything else?
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:15 am

@Hearts_And_Roses ......well captured yes

One thing in addition, her Twitter posting pattern has gaps that suggests she may have gone away for SHVs on the weekends.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:20 am

Yes one more thing - we also have Matty giving Elise *the look* in the hot tub which people have commented is the same look he gave Georgia, i.e.:

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 262f508ffe82c174df2a7db7f980e96c?width=650
source

If he had as much trouble hiding his feelings as has been reported, hopefully everything will become clear once we actually see him with the girls.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues