SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 68 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hooked Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:45 am

clues wrote:it was said the connection with F1 was so obvious that TPTB were going to have to hard time to hide the obvious I keep looking at the initial M/G and I still still feel that Matty's reaction to Elise was much more impressive than that with Laura. Matty said that he did confide a lot in the producers and sought out their advice. Say He mentioned his strong attraction to Elise early on and this sounded off alarm bells for TP and they then needed to keep Elise hidden away and then bring her in as the slow burn. I think they may have used that to tie in with the Matty's bette edits thus giving the audience  a true love story"It isn't about love at first sight"," the slow burn is the way to do it", "The underdog emerges as  the true winner" This would  be the kind of outcome that would be received positively by the audience.....after all aren't ratings the thing that keep 10 out of financial strife?
This is what I've thought all along too - fingers crossed.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:58 am

I watched an interview with him from studio ten they asked what spice girls he likes, he said sporty spice. Laura is more like Victoria Beckham.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:07 am

So many clues with Elise being the winner and I'll be shocked if she didn't win. Why would he asked Elise's mum about her moving to Sydney and he really wanted her Dad's approval. He's always interested in her family. The producers were surely involve with this fishing prop thing for Elise.
Plus the vows she was saying to Matty. I think he was trying not to smile to much to make it obvious.
The girls obviously adore her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:12 am

I read that Lisa and Cobie knows the winner, someone who is closest to, Lisa is the closest to Elise.
I've seen pics of Laura hanging out with Jen, Elora, Liz, Alix and before she was hanging out with Flo.

Matty made it clear he doesn't like unkind people and Jen said on the radio that Matty is vanilla and that he's a douche.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:14 am

Caught another clip on YouTube of their date. When he pulled up on the train and jumped off to greet Elise, F1 music (US) or at least it used to be many years ago. One of my favorite instrumental pieces from The Bachelor. Notice Matty called them lovers...wink wink.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:20 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Caught another clip on YouTube of their date.  When he pulled up on the train and jumped off to greet Elise, F1 music (US) or at least it used to be many years ago.  One of my favorite instrumental pieces from The Bachelor. Notice Matty called them lovers...wink wink.  

I'm going to watch it again (for the third time) right now Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:37 am

@Mommyof2 I love that piece of music too, it is beautiful. Thanks for letting me know it used to be US F1 music years ago. Hopefully it will be used more in the Australian series.
And I loved how Matty told us their meeting was like two lovers being reunited after being separated for so long. And IMO Matty didn't look like he was in a hurry to end their kisses !!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:48 am

Ladies, I saw this comment on the show IG pic of who will Matty Choose so I had to go look for the Studio Ten Interview that was referenced. Do y'all agree with the comment....Matty listed so many qualities for Elise IMO. I posted the Studio Ten Inteview in the SM thread so you can head there and take a listen.
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Img_0432
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:51 am

Is Elise on the boat tonight? I know Laura is in a helicopter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:01 am

Hopefully Matty's family ask do you want a family? cos Elise made it clear she wants kids, Laura wasn't very certain she was afraid to play with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:07 am

*nicole wrote:Is Elise on the boat tonight? I know Laura is in a helicopter.
Correct Elise is on a boat....and I just realized that for both Richie and Sam W, their F2's were on helicopters for final dates; we will find out if this trend continues for Matty's season soon.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:08 am

@mercieme Thanks for the heads up. I listened to the interview. The thing that struck me most of all was in both instances referring to the two finalists Matty mentioned Elise first!! The qualities in Elise Matty referred to were basically the same as what he told her at the bonfire on last nights episode.
So yes, I certainly agree with the comment on the IG yes

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 68 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues