SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:22 am

Yes Elise is a strong woman. She has represented Australia in hockey. She has had disappointments in not being picked for the Olympic team in London. This isn't about her going in with her eyes wide open and getting what she deserved and complaining about it.
The difference between Georgia and Matty is huge. Matty was part of an open playing field. Georgia had feelings for Lee from the start but they had never met each other before. Plus Georgia was considerate of Matty's feelings in not coming out and saying all the women should've gone home on the first night, he had already chosen Laura.
Elise believed Matty when he said all the reassuring things to confirm her feelings were reciprocated. This happens in this show, people get hurt. But when a contestant is rejected they should be able to walk away knowing in the end the lead loved someone else more. That's all Elise wanted to hear and she deserved to hear that. Instead she knows she has been strung along. And this is all thanks to Matty broadcasting how things really were.
Elise is only human. She is hurt and IMO she has just as much right to say how she feels as Matty does.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:38 am

I also can't shake the feeling that Elise wasn't Matty's ultimate F2 and in fact it was Tara and he let Tara go to save his face and save her heartbreak. By the gist of Elise's interviews I get the feeling she knew she was strung along too and thats also like a bit of a slap in the face, that she was pulled through this when perhaps she didn't need to be. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:42 am

I think he should have taken Flo to F2. I think she would have copped it on the chin and taken it less personally. JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:49 am

ssin0547 wrote:I also can't shake the feeling that Elise wasn't Matty's ultimate F2 and in fact it was Tara and he let Tara go to save his face and save her heartbreak. By the gist of Elise's interviews I get the feeling she knew she was strung along too and thats also like a bit of a slap in the face, that she was pulled through this when perhaps she didn't need to be. JMO.
You are probably right. I just don't know, it's such a brutal show and I'm not sure why I continue to watch it. Whatever the outcome or the story along the way, the F3 and more so F2 are going to be heartbroken and hurt. I do believe that F2's should be told the night before that they're not the one rather than at the finale (I was hoping that this would happen with Elise). This at least gives the lead a chance to let them down more gently and perhaps have more time to explain why. There are only 5-10 minutes between F2 and F1 which IMO is not enough time for anyone. There is no way that the lead doesn't know who their F1 is way before the finale. Just my thoughts.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:51 am

@Storybook Elise believed Matty when he said all the reassuring things to confirm her feelings were reciprocated. This happens in this show, people get hurt. But when a contestant is rejected they should be able to walk away knowing in the end the lead loved someone else more. That's all Elise wanted to hear and she deserved to hear that.
Absolutely agree. That's all anyone wants to hear and deserves to hear.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:32 am

Naw, look at these cuties.  Better looking couple than Matty & Laura, IMO!  

Elise looks good.  Relieved.  Free.  beatingheart

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 ZmrpwBe
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 MYNyME4

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by jenski_tas Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette no you're not the only one. I don't think Elise is being highlighted that much which doesn't bode well for her F1 chances, IMO. Usually the F1 is always shown in promos. From their BTS pics pre-season I didn't see much of a connection there TBH. It could be though that she is hidden and in F4 as others have been in the past but I still don't think she will be F1 being this hidden. Her return to SM too makes me think she was out before FRC. Will keep sleuthing...

accidentally ended up at the start of this thread. wow you guys were so on point early on. So if i go over to Sophie Monk thread i should be able to see who the winner will be within the first couple of pages!

jenski_tas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:58 am

jenski_tas wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette no you're not the only one. I don't think Elise is being highlighted that much which doesn't bode well for her F1 chances, IMO. Usually the F1 is always shown in promos. From their BTS pics pre-season I didn't see much of a connection there TBH. It could be though that she is hidden and in F4 as others have been in the past but I still don't think she will be F1 being this hidden. Her return to SM too makes me think she was out before FRC. Will keep sleuthing...

accidentally ended up at the start of this thread.  wow you guys were so on point early on. So if i go over to Sophie Monk thread i should be able to see who the winner will be within the first couple of pages!

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 3806527698  

Well I'm feeling in the zone for Sophie's season after Matty's as a warm up.  Hoping I can pick F1 on night 1 from a combination of the red carpet meet & greet edits plus betting odds.  

IMO it's often easier to pick at the start of the season or even during filming from the BTS pics, before my perspective gets clouded by editing tricks and personal favourites.  We'll see!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:24 am

I believe that Matty had strong feelings for Elise (and Tara too) and it was such a pity that he wasn't able to give Elise a more sensitive breakup. The problem is with the edits and the production of the whole show plus the way the finale is done. I would really like to see a softer F2 breakup in future shows - I'm sure it's possible without spoiling the finale. Looking back though I do think Laura was F1 from pretty much the beginning and certainly after their first SD. Yes, others were thrown into the works who Matty had connections with, but really there was no other. All JMO.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:38 am

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Matty lied, pure and simple.  He said he didn't make his decision until the night of the finale, but we all know that isn't true.  He said he would have dismissed all the girls on night one and chosen Laura right then.  Elise really was the sacrificial lamb, which makes me feel so sad for her.  Matty was not nice to do that, imho and that is exactly why I have nothing nice to say about him.  I get that someone has to be F2, but that was just wrong of him to string her along like that.  :angryemotion

I despise liars.  

I have to laugh. Last season it was all about how Georgia dumped poor Matty and he didn't deserve it, blah, blah, blah. He milked that sentiment and people thought he would be so much more understanding and gentle when his turn came...and yet here we are. No doubt if Elise were to be the next Bette it would be more of the same. 

No matter who the dumpee is (F2 or F3), they are edited in the best possible light and the lead is made out to be at fault for not being kinder. When their turn comes, everything is reversed. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Elise feels like she was played. Most F2's may feel led on, but Elise is calling Matty out for playing her for a fool. He knew it was Laura all along, but kept whispering sweet nothings in her ear all the way up to the finale. She felt she was the one. Her interviews speak volumes to me. She would not be the type of person to lie or embellish her story. Good for Elise for calling him out! clapping!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:44 am

Bobette wrote:Naw, look at these cuties.  Better looking couple than Matty & Laura, IMO!  

Elise looks good.  Relieved.  Free.  beatingheart

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 ZmrpwBe
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 MYNyME4

Source

If he was just looking for a warm body to take to the F2, he should have chose Florence. Then again, she probably would have eaten him alive right then and there! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:54 am

Storybook wrote:Yes Elise is a strong woman. She has represented Australia in hockey. She has had disappointments in not being picked for the Olympic team in London. This isn't about her going in with her eyes wide open and getting what she deserved and complaining about it.
The difference between Georgia and Matty is huge. Matty was part of an open playing field. Georgia had feelings for Lee from the start but they had never met each other before. Plus Georgia was considerate of Matty's feelings in not coming out and saying all the women should've gone home on the first night, he had already chosen Laura.
Elise believed Matty when he said all the reassuring things to confirm her feelings were reciprocated. This happens in this show, people get hurt. But when a contestant is rejected they should be able to walk away knowing in the end the lead loved someone else more. That's all Elise wanted to hear and she deserved to hear that. Instead she knows she has been strung along. And this is all thanks to Matty broadcasting how things really were.
Elise is only human. She is hurt and IMO she has just as much right to say how she feels as Matty does.

ITA with you! I have never seen such a cold farewell from the lead and their F2 as I did between Matty and Elise. :nono I felt like I was watching total strangers and yet their tongues were down each other's throats just a short time before? I can see why Elise thought she was the one. Matty led her on, but he took it a step further and played her for a fool.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues