SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:23 am

Hours before the show, one of her close friends re-posted the Bach AU promo on FB with a tag that indicates excitement IMO and both Elise and her brother liked the post.
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_0134

Also her bestie is a newscaster based in Adelaide and Elise must have watched the show with them tonight in Adelaide. Here is Elise from tonight...she looks happy IMO but let me know what y'all think. So I guess all ended well for her no matter the outcome.
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_0135

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:40 am

She definitely looks excited! Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633 IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:43 am

@allaboutlove....at least if she was dumped at F2...we won't get the F2 typical sadness and heaviness in post show media rounds because it seems she took whatever the outcome is well based on the pics I have seen tonight plus her friends seem excited for her as well IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:45 am

Bringing over from the SM thread.
AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme I just realized after I posted giggling  Thanks for posting again bestbud!

ETA: saw this of Elise. She looks SOOOO different in pics. I honestly didn't even recognize her in this pic!!

She looks excited though!

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 20286787_10212029883216271_5313932469231091395_o

also this IG vid story https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.9793-16/20456332_155868104964710_2982922157929005056_n.mp4
 https://www.instagram.com/p/BXAVtD-BZBc/?taken-by=_cherida&hl=en

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:27 am

The hashtag "whoels" was started by one of her friends based in Melbourne and her friends based in Sydney and Adelaide all hashtagged it as well in their SM postings about her being on the show.

On another note, she was seen in Paddington in Sydney on July 4th and then was seen in Perth on July 8th. I posted before that she was back working in Perth since July 2016.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:32 am

Elise really is gorgeous IMO.  To quote Lily from my avatar: "10/10: Would Bang" laugh out loud

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 HsTSSEt
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Dnl3nKa
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 PUsWDsk

Source: TenPlay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:34 am

Haha @Bobette I'm gonna go down with this ship rofl Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:38 am

@brownravens....you are such a trooper girl Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633

Anyone figure out why the heck she is being so hidden? None of prior season F2s have been this hidden IMO....that's what i am trying to figure out and then i can stop sleuthing laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:40 am

@mercieme I'm just a classic aussie - love me an underdog Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:02 am

I love you lovely Aussie peeps  bestbud!

Ok this is funny to me...So Anna Flanagan the Hockeyroo Olympic Gold Medalist tweeeted the following. It's funny to me because all these folks are so stoked about Elise and I am thinking they prolly haven't gotten the memo yet that the spoilers are claiming someone else won.....she even hashtagged 'els4matty' and tagged the bachelor AU IG account...just lovely  giggling

@Anna_Flanagan
I wish I could vote on @TheBachelorAU!! But gooooo @ELSTACY!! #hottyroo #els4matty

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:12 am

@mercieme Finding out the answer to why Elise is being so well hidden is my prime objective so I too can stop sleuthing Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f604

There is no one else but Elise for me for the win. Maybe because I love sport more than jewellery making, or maybe because Elise seems so much fun and adventurous. In my mind she is Matty's perfect partner. I only hope he thinks so too Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f60e

My theory for why she is being hidden is because if they showed how much she and Matty have in common from the beginning there would be no intrique to keep the viewers hooked. Maybe they are doing a slow-burn with an outcome opposite to Matty's. Matty has mentioned he hopes he doesn't get backlash with his F1 decision. Laura is the one who doesn't want to get her heart broken and what if Matty does?

I am firmly on the Elise train and I will have to be taken off kicking and screaming!!!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:23 am

Yeah I'm super confused why she's so hidden especially if she's F2. and Given the sportsbet odds I would say I'm even more confused - they for sure have insider info IMO because she's hardly been on-screen.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues