Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 18:53

welcomeback @sophienette Looking forward to reading your thoughts yes
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 18:55

Thanks AAL! Life is mad at the moment with Job promotion and family stuff Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 19:00

OK, first thoughts on Zac - not my type, but I like that he is a little quirky looking Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 19:06

Girls intros - I think Viarni will go far, although from the previews he seems to like his blondes.

the others are just weird! Hope F1 isnt one of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 19:29

And Viani first out of "limos" (seriously, couldnt they find a tinier car?) so defo Top 4 for me. Plus his reaction to her was fab.

Nina - too giggly and shallow
Jess - I like her eye contact with him, one of my faves.
Molly - weird posture, way too nervous
Charlotte - 3 tries... he is a good guy playing along!
Lily - sorry she already drives me mad
Bel - I didnt like her intro, but he had a nice reaction to her...
Claudia - he liked her, great confidence
Rosie - not sure if it was awkwardness or attraction?
Hannah - well she fell in love at first sight! Last in with great music, possible top 4?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 2:14

Post copied over to Media thread

original post:
Thanks @Karina great and very insightful article.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/90616969/excontestants-react-to-the-new-bachelor-nz

I have always wondered whether the girls from last season realised that Jordan really had no interest in any of them.

They pretty much said exactly what I have been saying - that Zac seems very genuine and humble and that they are editing this season in a very different way to last. They are showing the girls as more real - nerves, fumbles and all and not trying to produce a slick drama filled production.
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 3:15

So i just found out that Jess was voted in by the NZ ppl to be on the bachelor! is this correct?? thats so cool so would Zac know about her and how she got on????
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 5:51

Post copied over to Media thread

original post:
Thanks, @Katiebelle it is an interesting article. this is an interesting quote as it provides some insight into how Shari and others have nicknames for possible F1 etc. This quote is taken from the article posted on Katiebelles previous post.

"The women were unanimous that 20-year-old Lily would deliver some laughs and become a fan favourite with her Shari-esque 'shakas'.

However, they also thought Viarni was a potential "wifey".

"The wifey is always the first to get out of the car," said Wallace.""

Karina

Female Posts : 835

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 7:07

@LeapofFaith wrote:So i just found out that Jess was voted in by the NZ ppl to be on the bachelor! is this correct?? thats so cool so would Zac know about her and how she got on????
Yes she was voted as The Edge (radio show) fan fave and very possibly that he knew of her beforehand. They have had a fan fave voted in each season (past seasons known as the MoreFM wildcard so different show this time) but they never seem to last long.

Based on the season preview though, I think Jess gets a single date and quite possibly the first SD if she is indeed the one in the water (in red?) seen in the season preview at the beginning of Ep 1.

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 8:13

@AllAboutLove wrote:
@LeapofFaith wrote:So i just found out that Jess was voted in by the NZ ppl to be on the bachelor! is this correct?? thats so cool so would Zac know about her and how she got on????
Yes she was voted as The Edge (radio show) fan fave and very possibly that he knew of her beforehand. They have had a fan fave voted in each season (past seasons known as the MoreFM wildcard so different show this time) but they never seem to last long.

Based on the season preview though, I think Jess gets a single date and quite possibly the first SD if she is indeed the one in the water (in red?) seen in the season preview at the beginning of Ep 1.

Thanks for that information @AllAboutLove ! That's interesting I wonder if zac and Jess will mention it? Also did u mention they will have intruders this year? Because I noticed in the season preview at the start of the episode 1 show, that they showed a women from a distance in a orange/red dress that was blurred out and then showed all the women saying "no way" or something like that.... question and also I am a little confused about this white rose..the host said something like that Viarni can choose when she will get the single date? Does that mean she just takes someone else's date? Or like the Aussie version with heather she plans the date? Sorry for the questions scratch
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 10:31

welcomeback @sophienette Nice to see you!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42292

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 19:08

This guy is cute! Has the season just started airing?

ETA: Wait just read the first page I see it started a few days ago will start watching. Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linds911

Female Posts : 8281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum