SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:11 am

So Taylar missed her brothers wedding to go on the show?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:13 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698 cantstopl

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:15 am

I LOVE that Zac loves dad jokes! I like him more and more... yes

But that tan! Poor Zac - the makeup people really went to town on him! I see now why Twitter was going on about orange and Trump laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:16 am

RC

Lily called first
Sophie
Bel
Claudia
Luce
Rosie
Viarni
Hannah
Taylar
Katey
Stephanie
Nina
Molly

Miriama is going - wow - was not expecting that.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:19 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:19 am

@Katiebelle thank you for posting yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:21 am

Oh goody! Tomorrows episode looks like fun!

Divide in the house with the girls, luxury date and something major at the cocktail party.

Thank goodness this is on twice a week.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:23 am

Ep 4 (next ep) RC?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 C7zw6NiVAAEMYTj
https://twitter.com/Bachelor_Butler
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:58 pm

So I guess the above s/cap for the next episode matches with this preview of two girls kissing at the RC?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:03 pm

Thanks ladies!!! It was great to read all your posts. Zac seems like a sweetheart. He didn't go in the shower and decided to be a towel holder instead. laugh out loud

Looking forward to the next epi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:36 pm

I'll be joining you all watching this season :yes: ! It's actually my first Bachelor New Zealand season so i'm a newbie. I've watched the first two episodes and really like Zac. He's awkward but cute at the same time laugh out loud Can't wait to watch ep 3 Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Yay Welcomeparty! @ThankMeLater so glad you're joining bestbud!

IA with you that Zac is awkward but so cute at the same time. I really like him so far yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel