SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:That really sucks to have a SD and then it get taken away and not even get to o on a GD. This means Bel hasn't gone on any of the dates. I can tell she liked him when she met him so I can totally see that hurting sad

I'm really glad it's been used early - at least this way Bel has a good chance of getting another date. Imagine if you waited for a date for ages only to have it taken away. imagine if she handed in her white rose in week 5! Now that would suck.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:17 am

Taylar wins the single time with her good rugby skills.

Katey was a bit rough - it's supposed to be touch rugby not tackle!

Taylar and Zac are getting along great. They are talking about pretty deep stuff.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I need to look back at this pic and compare it to the SC of the girl sitting with Zac with his arm around her and holding fingers (in SC thread) because the silver chain bracelet looks similar if not the same...

Hannah

awkward - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 C76A5CwVMAA3PLu
https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ

wow thats awesome sleauthing!! i thought it was Bel with zac on that pic but that def is hannah bangle
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:20 am

Zac says Taylar has her guard up. I thought they were getting along great. He didn't give her a rose though.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:20 am

I still think Hannah/Bel/Viarni as F3. I can see Bel as F1 actually because I think Viarni might be a bit too obvious/peaking too early. Not even Matilda was this obvious this early on.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:22 am

yay! called it with Taylar per SCs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:23 am

pvpr wrote:I still think Hannah/Bel/Viarni as F3. I can see Bel as F1 actually because I think Viarni might be a bit too obvious/peaking too early. Not even Matilda was this obvious this early on.

That is true. We haven't really seen much of Zac and Bel together apart from that very cute meet and greet.

I'm looking forward to seeing them having alone time.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:26 am

Bel has a talk with Viarni and shows a lot of maturity and kindness. I like her even more.

Zac comes over and asks to to speak to Bel alone. He is very interested in her.

This might be a 2 girl race!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:27 am

Zac's talking babies!!!!!!!! Very relaxed and fun talk with Bel. He is definitely comfortable with her.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:29 am

pvpr wrote:I still think Hannah/Bel/Viarni as F3. I can see Bel as F1 actually because I think Viarni might be a bit too obvious/peaking too early. Not even Matilda was this obvious this early on.

I thought Bel F1 early on (before season laugh out loud) but her edit isn't F1 to me - no real 1on1 time shown in the first 2 eps for night one... then again, if she is it could be because she just didn't get time so they can't edit it in. Still, she's been shown a lot despite that so could be a contender still or goes far if not F1. Not sure though... I may be reading too much into Zac liking that Woman's Day pic that had Bel's name on it.

Viarni would definitely be more obvious F1 than even Matilda... the WR definitely makes that even more so the case. So like Alex/F1 for Richie but even more obvious. At this point though if Viarni is F1 then I think they could be wanting to show a very obvious F1 to make up for last season's mess and restore the audiences faith in the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:31 am

Katiebelle wrote:Zac's talking babies!!!!!!!! Very relaxed and fun talk with Bel. He is definitely comfortable with her.

Awwww!! I could see their connection night one!

I love Bel. She's my early fave since the beginning. If not F1 I really hope she doesn't get her heart broken. sad

ETA: she looks lovely

awkward - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 C743RzmV4AAfVWq
https://twitter.com/Bachelor_Butler

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:33 am

I can't stand this Katey. she's telling Zac that some of the girls are catty and she's actually the worst!

He had a nice chat with Nina as well.

Rosie is stunning and smart and he likes her.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel