SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:34 am

What a total sweetheart Bel is!!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:35 am

Yeah... I could tell Bel really really liked Zac the minute she met him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:43 am

RC - two girls going home.

Rosie first
Hannah
Katey
Bel
Nina
Jess
Lily
Sophie
Molly
Claudia
Ally
Luce

Taylar and Steph going

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:44 am

TBNZ official account is liking lots of tweets about Belle... makes me remember that Three network tweeted about Belle on night one (only girl they did that for)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:47 am

Three's tweets from tonight's episode for Viarni and Bel

Talking about kids so early on reminds me so much of Art and Matilda who did the same thing (on their 1st SD in Ep 3)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:48 am

Good grief.. how bizarre and how many goodbye kisses does she need? Lucia should have just left with her at that point laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:49 am

Next week looks good... and final dialogue in the preview is "oh my god, get a grip!" We think it's Rosie saying that.

I think there is some kissing on the single date and the girls are none too happy with Katey making a snarky comment to Zac at the CP.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:01 am

TBNZ twitter account just liked this tweet so Bel for SD next week at winery? https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ/likes

They've liked and posted a TON of Bel on their Twitter account. The most for any girl so far... same with WD on their IG....

What they are choosing to post is such "wifey" material stuff, IMO. Reminds me so much of what they did with Matilda...

If Bel is F1 it could be SM they use to get audience behind her? Otherwise there may be some backlash for sure if she isn't and especially if she is F2 - Nikki all over again IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:37 am

Personally, it could potentially be a little boring if Bel or Viarni were so easy to pick at this early stage, however, they may well be F1 and F2 as they both seem to have a connection with Zac. Rosie is also a contender she is utterly gorgeous. I am sure Hannah is in the Bali SC I find her for some reason to be unappealing I can not put my finger on it, just a feeling or something !!.
There is a big story line re Nina and I wonder where that leads.
How lovely that Zac has not kissed a girl yet he seems to be trying to get a deeper meaningful, connection before that happens. Really like that he is decisive and is not wasting time on girls with whom he does not have a real connection with.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:28 am

@LeapofFaith Me too I love Viarni. She is my girl crush this season. She is so sweet and kinda cool in a different way. I think its her confidence.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Thanks so much everyone for all the posts!

@AllAboutLove Posting The Bach NewZealand SM is really helpful in getting to know who everyone is!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:24 pm

I love Varni, Bel Jess and Claudia even though we see her less. I think Zak really likes her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel