SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:34 am

After this episode my new prediction is Hannah, Viarni and Bel as F3. Hannah being F2 and either Bel or Viarni was F1 or F3. Either being up for potential Bachelorette if they go in that direction. Wasn't that into Zach but he has quickly grown on me and really loving this season.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:44 pm

Katiebelle wrote:The girls are not happy.  Dom leaves them to chat and then it's off to the rose ceremony so no actual group date.

Zac is uncomfortable and worried about what everyone is feeling.

Nina takes him away. She's so awkward but I can't help but love her. They do get on well I'm just not sure if there are sparks there.

He takes Claudia away as he can see she is not happy. I have little patience for girls that grizzle about time the bachelor spends with other contestants. It's pretty obvious what this show is about - it's not married at first sight where they are couple up straight away. The whole point of the show is that he meets and woos multiple women to find that connection.

OMG rofl rofl cantstopl  this conversation is so funny! Claudia is so open and honest and Zac is such a guy. I won't explain and let you enjoy this bit.

Bel is very unhappy about this.

Luce and Zac talking and he's totally not feeling it and suggests that they go back and join the rest.

This seems similar to Snez and Sam. When the intruders came on during Sam Wood's season, Snez voiced her opinion then also.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:07 pm

Thanks for the update. I am in the middle of episode 5 and trying to catch up.

I am liking Zak. He comes across as such a nice guy, a little on the shy side with the ladies, but not so shy when he goes in for the kiss. Very take charge. I can't believe there was absolutely no kissing anyone until episode 4! I wish they would do the same on the NA versions.

So far I see a connection with V, Bel, Rosie and Claudia. V is my top contender at the moment, but I need to see Bel's date. While I think he is attracted to the other two...and despite the hot first kiss with Claudia, I don't think it he is as into them, but I guess we will see. Can't wait to see how the intruders play out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:50 pm

To clarify the following is just my opinion; theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f603 I did not enjoy the program at all last night from the beginning there was a sense that these beautiful, young women were commodities in a game of rejection. The toughest and those who could play the game to their advantage would survive.
The newcomers are in a different league more sophisticated and worldly wise, it was as if the producers purposefully had very young women in first episodes then introduced these others. It was almost disrespectful to have the original girls waiting for what must have been nearly an entire day. I just felt so sorry for them all and it was possible that if any of women really showed their annoyance and spoke out they would be gone.
I felt particularly sorry for Lucia I do not think that she is calculating or a game player. She is young and says what she thinks without assessing the repercussions. If there is not a connection then there is not a connection that is all there is to it. However, for her and the others to follow at this stage there should be some compassion and care. On the Bachelor NZ page, it is all about the newcomers, no thanks or acknowledgment.
The other woman in the final two has been married is very experienced and very aware of the game. In essence, it is also about ratings

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:37 pm

i remember an interview zac had at a radio station (i think someone posted it in the sm thread) and he was asked about what he loves in a grl or something along those lines and Zac answered that he loves "TOUCH" ...so i noticed the touching with Hannah for sure! i will def keep an eye out who is the most touchy feely with him and vice versa Hugesmile

so is next weeks single date with Rosie or nina in the waterhole? there was a screen cap somewhere of him and a brunette grl swimming in some waterhole i think?....

anyway i agree with @robinvi predictions maybe F1 - Viarni(or Bel) F2 - Hannah F3 - Bel(or V) and F4 - maybe Sarah or Claudia.....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:16 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i remember an interview zac had at a radio station (i think someone posted it in the sm thread) and he was asked about what he loves in a grl or something along those lines and Zac answered that he loves "TOUCH" ...so i noticed the touching with Hannah for sure! i will def keep an eye out who is the most touchy feely with him and vice versa Hugesmile

so is next weeks single date with Rosie or nina in the waterhole? there was a screen cap somewhere of him and a brunette grl swimming in some waterhole i think?....

anyway i agree with @robinvi predictions maybe F1 - Viarni(or Bel) F2 - Hannah F3 - Bel(or V) and F4 - maybe Sarah or Claudia.....

Didn't he say that on the show as well? I want to say during the day with Claudia, but I may be wrong.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:44 am

Here we go again.

Just had preview of tonight and it's Rosie on the single date.

Date card - And it's Rosie's single date.

They meet at a village and are going for a hike through the bush. I think Zac is testing her to see how adventurous she is. They come across a beautiful waterfall.

They get into their togs and she's got a lovely figure - quite hourglass.

Zac climbs up beside the waterfall and encourages Rosie to follow.
Yikes - Rosie has a nasty slip on the rocks - right on her tummy. Ouch that would have hurt.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:52 am

She scraped her knee and he feels bad.

The rest are sitting around the pool and the background music is so ominous it's like what they have in serial killer movies. I'm just waiting for someone to jump out with a knife.

Rosie's date is going ok but Zac thinks she still has her guard up. He doesn't give her a rose and I think she is going home tonight.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:05 am

Group date -
Lily
Nina
Claudia
Jess
Vanessa

The girls have to make their own Thai dish and the best dish wins time with Zac.

Nina has a little freak at the meat at the market as she is a vegetarian.

Zac, Claudia and Lily try eggs that have been soaking in horse pee for 100 days!

Jess is being super fussy with her ingredients - she doesn't seem to like anything

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:22 am

Claudia wins which is surprising as she says she's a terrible cook.

Mmm.... I'm not sure. His eyes are focused on her and he's smiling but his body language is quite removed from her. I think she'll be in F4 but I don't pick her as F1.

CP - all the originals are unsure.

Zac asks to speak to Rosie. He says on their date it didn't felt like the right time to give her a rose but he wants to spend more time with her and pulls out a rose.

Sarah's next - I think he's a little smitten with her. Sarah says she doesn't have a lot in common with the other girls as they are so young. She's 28. She comes across as mature and confident in who she is. IMO she is more composed than the other girls.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:35 am

Time with Sarah is super romantic - I think she's a front runner!

Rosie says she can tell that Zac and Sarah like each other and are attracted to each other.

He takes Lily away next. Their time together is so good I was so busy watching and forgot to post. They have amazing rapport. She's fun and easy to be with and I can see why he is drawn to her. She's way less intense than the other girls and I think he finds being with her a bit of a relief.   Do I think that they would suit long term? I'm not sure.

I am seeing lots of good connections that I really can't pick a F1 at this stage. I think the field is still very open between Bel, Viarni, Sarah, Lily, Hannah, Rosie and maybe Claudia.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:06 am

RC - Rosie and Lily have roses

Sarah first
Karina
Viarni
Vanessa!!!!! All the newbies have been called
Molly
Claudia
Ally
Hannah
Jess
Bel

Nina goes and she looks devastated. Oh my heart is breaking for her. Zac gives her a nice hug and she says that he didn't give her a chance. He apologises and says that sometimes you have to go with a gut feeling. I think I knew she'd be heading home sooner rather than later.

Looks like Rosie is involved in an altercation with another contestant next Sunday. And it think it's Viarni that get alone time on the group date.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel