SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Rosie is being aggressive and rude to Karina. Karina doesn't think the issue is a big deal and Rosie is pissed.

The CP is tense.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Bel takes Zac away - romantic music.

She's a bit flustered and starts talking about cats. It actually feels a little awkward which is very unlike their usual banter.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Jess pulls him away next. She has created a little poem. He's impressed. He gives her a rose.

Hannah next. More romantic music. - I think she's a contender for F3.

Karina - and the music is ominous. She's going to tell him about Dom. Ad break!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:35 pm

She tells him and he's actually cool with it - says everyone has a past and he would never judge her. Dom had already told him that he had had a relationship with Karina so Zac is fine about the situation. He gives her a rose.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:42 pm

RC - Viarni, Jess and Karina have roses.
I have no idea who's going. Maybe Vanessa or Molly?

Bel first
Hannah
Vanessa
Ally - the group date curse is broken!
Sarah
Lily
Claudia
Rosie.

Molly is going home.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:14 am

I cant find episode 9 online? Was there not episode 9 and 10 this week?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:51 am

Thanks for the updates @Katiebelle !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:12 am

So I managed to watch Ep9 on ThreeNow, but cant find Ep10

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:19 pm

thanks for the recaps @katiebelle ! @sophienette they only showed mondays episode sad hopefully back to normal next week with sunday and monday! does anyone know how many episodes left? and when htd episode is??????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:21 pm

thanks LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:40 pm

i just finished watching the ep and im starting to think Bel is f1....but i have to agree its hard to really sense the f1?? Hanah and Zac are very touchy again i see and Rosie even mentioned their body language which is interesting... IMO i think going by the previews for next week sarah gets the SD...and maybe 2 or 3 will be going home at the rc.....surely zac will need to start going on 2nd sd soon?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ygritte Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Just finished catching up on this series! That last episode's SD was super uncomfortable… Molly has a manner of laughing things off / interjecting humour at odd times, which I feel isn’t really suited to Zac’s more serious/introspective personality.

IMO F4 will be (in no order) Viarni, Bel, Hannah, and Sarah (or Claudia). This might be an unpopular opinion, but every time I’ve seen Zac with Sarah, he seems to be absolutely mesmerised  by her. I think that if she’d been in the original group of girls, she’d be a contender for F1.

Sidenote — love how chill Zac was about Karina’s ~past~ with Dom. He’s a total keeper eyedrool

ygritte

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel