SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:35 am

Thank you for the updates @Katiebelle blowkiss
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Skux Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:22 am

Nooooooo my Raven!

My top 3 at this point are Lily, Viarni and Sarah. Lily appeals to Zac's fun side (see how he took her aside once he got bored at the party), Sarah appeals to his maturity and seems like a really good match for a long term relationship, and Viarni is the whole package.
Skux
Skux

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:14 pm

I thought the Sarah's SD went well for a 1st date. It was a mature date & I think she will get a2nd 1:1 (imo). I still don't know though what she does for a living. I would love to speculate on their compatibility!
-The GD was ok but I think Claudia has become MOT to me. I don't see progress anymore.
_ CP was so-so. Zac finds Lily to spend time with but I don't get romantic vibes from him. To me it feels like he is in 'big brother' mode with her.
_Viarni was weird(Zac said so) . I found the---"whats your gameplan Zac "so out of character(at least what I think is her character). & her saying she wasn't feeling herself & that she could be homesick? I wonder what was going on! I'm wondering whether this could be foreshadowing her departure. Are they showing us V is just as immature? ( I actually thought that was immature & I like Viarni!)
Did Sarah's date unnerve her that much ? I find it very interesting that all along the producers never really showed us any CP talks of V &Zac & they chose this one!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by elusion Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Think the SD tomorrow is with Lily - she's wearing her Black Sabbath tee.

elusion

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:40 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:16 pm

I must say I love lily, really love lily.  She seems more than just a surface girl. Some of the girls seems jealous of her.  I'm I the only one who think so?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:02 pm

I am enjoying the show and the girls are all classy. His date with Sarah was really nice but I have this niggling feeing that she is playing a good game. I feel like she is a pro at getting guys by not being too keen. I also noticed that she gives little digs at the other girls whenever she is with Zac, asking why his other 8 dates hadn't asked what she calls an important question was not a good look on the other girls.
I hope he doesnt end up with her because I dont see it lasting. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:13 pm

You might have a point @see2love regarding Sarah. The digs are so subtle but now that you said it I get it.
I think she brought/played up how young the girls are & maybe it prompted Zac to ask Claudia what she thought about the age difference (imo).

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:33 pm

reason wrote:I must say I love lily, really love lily.  She seems more than just a surface girl. Some of the girls seems jealous of her.  I'm I the only one who think so?

reason I have stated in other thread that I love Lily and made my points of reference why I love her. IMO we see a more comfortable Zach with her...

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:41 pm

LynnTa wrote:You might have a point @see2love regarding Sarah. The digs are so subtle but now that you said it I get it.
I think she brought/played up how young the girls are & maybe it prompted Zac to ask Claudia what she thought about the age difference (imo).  
Yes i remember her saying that as well. She managed to not make it catty but she clearly is planting seeds in his mind about the other girls

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:40 pm

@reason I agree Lily PINKHEART  is adorable she is very Zen in her attitude did anyone else hear her say to Zac at the CP that she was there for him and intimated that she was not getting involved in emotional dramas? Jumping hearts

Sarah gives the impression of being a master game player theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698 she does make subtle comments that imply that the younger girls are immature, Sarah knows what she wants IMO. Claudia's  antics at the elephant sanctuary highlighted some rather childish behavior Zac seems to be very insightful I suspect that he may be realizing that Claudia may not have the emotional readiness for a committed relationship. IMO and I could be very wrong as well. question

I love the comment that Hannah made when Sarah said that she had waited so long for an SD Hannah replied that she had only waited two weeks. Hannah demonstrates loyalty to the others and called out Claudia's behavior as well re Bel the elephant and Claudia.Hannah is such a lovely soul. :sprinklehearts

Zac is such a lovely guy the compassion he had for the Elephants at the sanctuary was just beautiful and when he said that one of the Elephants 'breaks his heart' he demonstrated an inner goodness. I follow this Elephant Sanctuary on FB and know all the Elephants and their histories and most have suffered the most deplorable abuse. To me, it was significant that he was moved and it was also significant which girls demonstrated true humanity that was Lily, Hannah, Bel and Jess.

Last edited by Karina on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : read some other posts added more)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:45 pm

@Karina Yes and I heard her say from an early age she knew what was important.  I love how she said she wants to get to know him.  To me it took him by surprise how she came across.  He have a soft spot for her but will it lead to something more.  She is very mature, sexy, witty and downright beautiful.  Rosie is jealous of her. I laugh out loud when she said what she can't understand what Zac see in lily. I also laugh out loud when she pretended to braff when he held her hair. It was simple funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel