SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:06 pm

Group date!

Tuk Tuk riding!

Bel, Vanessa, Karina (sp?), and Ally on the date

Winner gets SQT
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:08 pm

reason wrote:@AllAboutLove I listen to the previous dates he had with Matilda not the final RC date.
I'd have to listen again but the only music that I've heard that was theme music for Matilda that's played this season is been played with Viarni and when she gets a rose at RC (the last one)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:09 pm

Interesting that Zac is riding with Bel in the Tuk Tuk

Zac has his arm around Bel

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:11 pm

This is interesting!

Karina says "I think the connection that Bel has with Zac is obviously different to every other girl including myself"

Wait...What are we not being shown that Karina would say something like this? Hannah said something earlier in the season too.

Hmm....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:13 pm

Karina is talking but Zac looks like he is not really listening to her

Bel seems awkward too
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:13 pm

reason wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
reason wrote:I must say I love lily, really love lily.  She seems more than just a surface girl. Some of the girls seems jealous of her.  I'm I the only one who think so?

It's hard for me to believe that Lily is only 20 years old. She acts so put together and mature. I like her too, Reason. I'm beginning to be put out with V. I'm beginning to see her as fake. Like she is only there for the win and she can't stand it if she thinks one of the girls are one upping her. I no longer see it with Bel. ; ( I am however liking this season. Zac is a good lead IMO.

Funny in the last episode, Lily said to Zac I don't want to be here for the sake of winning.  That song playing was it the song that played for final 1 in the past in NZ?  Because in the US that is the winner song. I love how that kiss was longer than the others.  She is one smart lady.

I totally agree with the bolded. He kept going back for more. ; ) What I meant earlier about me seeing Varni as fake is I just get the feeling that she isn't totally into Zac and isn't there for the right reasons as cheesy as that sounds. If he picks her I truly hope I'm wrong for his sake.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:14 pm

This GD seem so uncomfortable

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:17 pm

Zac in Vanessa and Ally's tuk tuk now

much more fun and laughter..

They're MOTs though so not sure that makes much of a difference though :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Not surprisingly SQT goes to Ally

I still see her as a MOT though so not sure the reason there for that time

I would have thought he would have chosen Bel but him not doing so is odd especially with Bel's edit so far

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Ooohh! Now it makes sense why Zac gave Ally SQT

Zac says he wants to see if his connection with her may be on par with how strongly he feels about other girls

Since Ally has had no SD I think this is the death knoll for her

They just seem like mates and nothing more
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:23 pm

Back at "mansion" in Bangkok

Claudia talking to Sarah. Totally producer prodded IMO

Then Hannah and Viarni talking about how they got roses last in the prior RC. Again producer driven.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Viarni talking about how she needs to talk to Zac. Viarni's ITMs remind me of Matilda's around this part of the season
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel