SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:01 am

reason wrote:@4health What happen to the second season. how did that work out?

@reason Jordan pick his F1 but you can read the article.  He dumped her.  He is just now coming out in articles saying he was forced to pick someone but knew he wouldn't find anyone very early on.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:27 am

So here is what I can't get my head around. Why do you think V is so high up in the ranks? We only have seen Zach ask to chat with her when he gave her the white rose. They have shown zero CP chats with her beyond that episode. Her name was never on a 1:1 date card. She has only been on 1 group date (rafting). The other group date she was on was with everyone. He has never asked to take her to chat. Her getting a rose when she was sick was not shown. He does say he likes her but has never gone beyond the first impression connection. Episode 10 CP his PI comment about her attitude wasn't positive. Their conversation at the last CP was her asking the questions not Zach asking. Then it was cut short and he was okay with that. They had a brief moment kissing on the group date but she stated she wanted to kiss him. He didn't initiate it. So I might just go out on a limb and say she doesn't go as far as some might think. Maybe F4 but maybe F5. My thoughts are Hannah, Sarah, Claudia and Lily are F4. The four girls that Zach has asked to go chat on several different occasions. Bel, Vanessa and Karina go next doesn't matter order. I can see Bel not accepting a rose, she has been pretty vocal about the whole process. I get the Poppy vibe with Viarni. The delay in a kiss, I really like you, her asking the questions of him trying to find reassurance. That is what I think right now. I don't know if I see it this way because I am not a fan of hers or what. I am not a fan of Hannah either but I try to watch the lead. Zach is a little harder to read but is he really liked V he would have finished his thoughts and conversation. IMO of course.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:33 am

I am quite late to this - have caught up on all episodes over the past three days. I am really confused as to F1 is though! I initially thought Bel may have been but now I'm not so sure. Not too keen on Sarah, think she isn't entirely genuine (just a weird vibe I get from her). Love the playfulness between Zach and Lily - I think there is also something more than friendship there. Not so sure about Viarni. Thought she was an early favourite, but there is also something a bit 'off' about their relationship (unless it is misdirection). I don't get the feeling that Hannah or Claudia are F1 but I have been wrong before! So...after that long ramble, my picks for F1 are Bel, Lily or Viarni. (So non-committal!).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:46 am

@bachfan05 you have join the club of confused.  This is my first time watching bach NZ and I am confused as anything, like you I dont like Sarah either. I which it was Lily he would chose, but who knows. I find Claudia clingy that is not good in a relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:50 am

reason wrote:@bachfan05 you have join the club of confused.  This is my first time watching bach NZ and I am confused as anything,

I watched Art's season but not Jordan's. This season has me completely stumped!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:52 am

@bachfan05 This season my first I only like Lily all the others seems immature if you asked me. As lily said she does not want to win for win sake, I feel the others are in it to win it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:54 am

reason wrote:@bachfan05 This season my first I only like Lily all the others seems immature if you asked me.  As lily said she does not want to win for win sake, I feel the others are in it to win it.

Lily comes across as very genuine and I can see why Zac would be interested in her. She is a breath of fresh air.

I also like Bel.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:05 am

I'm still not ruling out Bel yet.  Darn it he is holding her fan and it looks like Karina is 3rd wheeling.
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 This_o11
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:09 am

I lam also in the confused bracket tbh. I like Lil but i dont believe she is the only one who likes Zac without wanting to "win".

Zac is very difficult to read, but it is clear he likes Lily and Claudia and is actively chasing them. He probably likes Sarah and Viarni too, but doesnt seem to be giving much into building the relationships especially with Viarni. MAybe he was set on CLaudia being F1 after her date and Lily has come out of nowhere to overtake Claudia in his heart.
I noticed his chat with Viarni was cut and spliced.
I can't call the F1 just yet, but I will be very surprised if it ends up being CLaudia

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:22 am

Another thing I noticed with Bel.
1)On her date they played the old USA F1 music.
2) Zac said he was a butt man and twice the cameras focused on her butt. One when she was leaving their date and the second one when at the elephant sanctuary when they lined up for the elephant to pick the SQT.
3) Although he said that the pictures were for Claudia when leaving their talk, he sure looked happy and even laugh at her cat joke. Showed her to her seat and just stood next to her.
4) If she stay next week looking forward to what convince her.

I am not saying Bel is F1 but the life of me I can't figure out Zac so not ruling her out yet.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:30 am

IMO, I don't think I am confused. The F1 is certainly Viarni. She is most compatible to him and Zac found that out early. However since he gave her that white rose, it gave her a bit of power and I believe Zac wants her to use it anytime. He cannot afford to show or display his feelings for her so early cos he has to run a show for the audience, build suspense by being or showing interest in other women that's why they shook things up with the intruders. Also in this kind of show, they mostly show the story of those heavily invested but eventually not chosen. Viarni may have asked for a chat or asked to kiss him but always watch Zac. He told her he was thinking about her and missed her even when they are apart. He has never said that to another girl. He also told her on the CP that he secretly wished she took him away last week. He was very happy she initiated it. Also finally he smiles deeply when with her though TBTH tries to mislead us with lily and Claudia. In the next GD u can already tell he is enamoured with V. The production is tying hard to hide it till later at least to build suspense

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:10 pm

Thanks for all the updates and opinions! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel