SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:18 am

4health wrote:
mercieme wrote:Also @Katiebelle, pretty please suit check for Zac for Monday's CP/RC...thanks.

IMO Bel goes home on the 2:1 date with Claudia so that would make the CP the 6 girls with the screencap of Zac taking Vanessa to talk in red Monday nights episode IMO

Yep IA....i asked for the suit Zac is wearing to confirm if/when Viarni leaves.

Based on your SCs, Zac wore a black suit tonight, then there is light grey suit/white shirt which I think is much later and then blue shirt / dark gray suit. I want to know if the blue shirt / dark gray suit is for tomorrow night's RC/CP as speculated in the SC thread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:19 am

Well, I found Bel to be utterly annoying honestly I felt sorry for the other girls with her going on and on about the rose. Lily she is not playing a game she is joyful and mischievous adds some levity the preview will replay Zac is upset and wants time away from the camera double elimination maybe

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:20 am

Per SCs I still think that Bel leaves tomorrow night and chooses to leave (especially if the suit Zac wears in the SC with Dom is for tomorrow night).

The SCs show F6 don't include Bel so I am thinking she is either let go tomorrow when on the date with Claudia or later that evening chooses to leave.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:21 am

mercieme wrote:
4health wrote:
mercieme wrote:Also @Katiebelle, pretty please suit check for Zac for Monday's CP/RC...thanks.

IMO Bel goes home on the 2:1 date with Claudia so that would make the CP the 6 girls with the screencap of Zac taking Vanessa to talk in red Monday nights episode IMO

Based on your SCs, Zac wore a black suit tonight, then there is light grey suit/white shirt which I think is much later and then blue shirt / dark gray suit. I want to know if the blue shirt / dark gray suit is for tomorrow night's RC/CP as speculated in the SC thread.

@mercieme in the SC we have his suit tonight....then he wears the light grey suit with blue tie (scene with 6 girls taking Vanessa) then we have the dark blue shirt no tie and then the grey suit with no tie. That is counting three RC pics we have for the future

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:21 am

4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Is it just me or does anyone feel like Lily is playing a game?

IMO it is a game he likes to play Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698

laugh out loud good point! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:24 am

4health wrote:

IMO Bel goes home on the 2:1 date with Claudia so that would make the CP the 6 girls with the screencap of Zac taking Vanessa to talk in red the next episode IMO but let's see what Katiebelle says

Yes I think so too @4health.  Claudia seems upset in this SC from the preview which would make sense if Bel leaves.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 JTmbmsx

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:25 am

It was Viarni who wrapped up the conversation with Zac at the CP she speaks the words but her body language says something different. I actually feel for Claudia she has endured a lot she is not really ready to be rejected she should not even be there IMO

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:25 am

4health wrote:
mercieme wrote:
4health wrote:

@mercieme in the SC we have his suit tonight....then he wears the light grey suit with blue tie (scene with 6 girls taking Vanessa) then we have the dark blue shirt no tie and then the grey suit with no tie.  That is counting three RC pics we have for the future

@4health, it appears to me that Zac put a grey suit over the the same dark blue shirt and those may be the same scenes.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:32 am

mercieme wrote:Yep IA @allaboutlove....Claudia is not in the running for F1 IMO. My issue though is that based on the interview that Claudia gave of her past, why the heck would producers even allow Zac to keep her till F4 if she is not F1....i think these producers need to be careful how they manipulate personal situations to make a show...jmo.
IA then again Claudia herself probably shouldn't have gone on so I assume that she felt like she could and was fine with it? Per what I've sleuthed she seems just fine so maybe she was fine on the show and post-show?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:34 am

Here are my thoughts

Hannah was intitled and petty. As one of the older girls she is the least mature.

Claudia is getting very close to being a stage five clinger.

Lily is NZ's best flirt but like @allAboutlove I am wondering whether she is playing a game.

I think they are hiding Zac and Viarnis connection.

Bel is sweet. I don't think that it was a deliberate ploy to wait until the RC to talk to Zac. I think she just did it in the moment.

I can understand why the girls were upset but I don't believe that Bel was being a drama queen.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:39 am

4health wrote:
mercieme wrote:
4health wrote:

@mercieme in the SC we have his suit tonight....then he wears the light grey suit with blue tie (scene with 6 girls taking Vanessa) then we have the dark blue shirt no tie and then the grey suit with no tie.  That is counting three RC pics we have for the future

sorry to quote here but I really want to figure out episodes

tomorrow night
Dark blue shirt no tie  - we have Sarah walking with him with a drink in hand and then Viarni talking to him -  Dom say that "blank" has decided to leave (F6) everyone gets a rose. The 2:1 date is possibly earlier in the day of the RC hence why Dom needs to tell the girls

The SC of light suit blue tie with Vanessa in red is next Sunday night F6 to F5

Monday night next week Grey Suit white tie - We have in the grey suit white shirt no tie sitting with Lily on the swing.....why would they show this because there wouldn't be a cocktail party chat time if this was for F4 RC so I think is is possibly F5 to F4 just before hometowns

anyone else has any thoughts???? no sure about Zac's PI in the polka dot shirt and hugging Viarni

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:39 am

This talk of 'stage five clinger' reminds me of Alex from the Australian Bachelor. She end up as F1...although I have a hard time believing Claudia is F1. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel