SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:07 am

Is there a final 2 screen cap with Vianri in it like the one with Lily?  If so then she is in the final 2 if not it aint happening. JMHO

Back to top Go down

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:36 am

reason wrote:Is there a final 2 screen cap with Vianri in it like the one with Lily?  If so then she is in the final 2 if not it aint happening.  JMHO

They may be withholding Viarni's screencap because it will be too obvious she is F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:37 am

see2love wrote:
reason wrote:Is there a final 2 screen cap with Vianri in it like the one with Lily?  If so then she is in the final 2 if not it aint happening.  JMHO

They may be withholding Viarni's screencap because it will be too obvious she is F1

Okay I'm sure it will be shown soon, but I am not holding my breath for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon May 01, 2017 4:03 pm

The hard thing with this season is no one knows the schedule of the episodes.  We can figure it out so if someone has it please share.

NEXT WEEK -
Sunday May 7th - F5
Lily 1:1 date - on the boat
Sarah 1:1 date - the cave
Viarni & Hannah (on the yacht/boat ocean) possibly Claudia also or 2:1 and Claudia doesn't get a date.  Weird IMO

Depends on timing of the dates Lily would be the one who gets the 1:1 date just before HTDs and a rose guaranteeing a HTD like Matilda got on Art's season.  Hence why she is not shown in the RC because she already has a rose standing away like Matilda was during that RC.  

Monday May 8th - F4 HTD
Viarni - Zac and Viarni hugging screenshot from HTD and Zac talking in the blue shirt about concerns that the HTD didn't go as planned

So we know that Viarni does not leave at the F5 RC that Dom says IMO I think it just might be Sarah due to screencap of them walking to talk and Zac didn't give her a rose maybe on their cave 1:1 date.  We see her say in a PI that we know how not getting a rose on a 1:1 date usually means you are leaving, maybe she jumps to doing it instead of Zac having to do it.

We only have caps for future FD or F2 dates with Claudia (sunset/flower crown) Lily (Candle Dinner) I know Lily's could be after her 1:1 date on Sunday after their boat ride but this screams FD IMO.

Sunday, May 14th - F3 Fantasy Dates
Monday, May 15th - F2/MTP/Finale
Sunday, May 21st - WTA/After the Final Rose just like Jordan's & Art's (Announced on FB page to purchase tickets to it)

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 01, 2017 6:30 pm

Please do another the screen cap of the hug that everyone thinks is V I think it could be Lilly if you look at the hair it is much longer than V it only looks red at top where the light hits it I stopped the preview and I thought is was Lily the hair is long and Tawny blonde the only thing is does Lily wear rings?

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon May 01, 2017 7:15 pm

Katiebelle wrote:15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Hug10
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Ring_110
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Ring_210

Source: My screen caps

It's definitely Viarni - look at the rings.

@Karina are you thinking these....this is a great show of the rings and IMO that it is Viarni in the hug and also with this one of Zac saying "about her figuring something out"

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Screen30

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 7:22 pm

I think this might be when she leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 pm

@4health thanks so much you are right it is Viarni I was so worried it was Lily

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon May 01, 2017 7:45 pm

reason wrote:I think this might be when she leaves.

@reason I don't know if she leaves but there is something for sure going on when you see Zac in that shirt and he says "....if it does come to that, that she would have learned a lot about herself."  So, something happens during that time either his comments are before the hug and he is questioning himself with Viarni or Viarni told him something that made him say this.  My question is why show this?  The previews are always misleading but there is always some truth within those editing tricks.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 8:22 pm

@4health I dont believe she is into him. I think she is there to audition for the bachelorette. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon May 01, 2017 8:30 pm

reason wrote:@4health I dont believe she is into him.  I think she is there to audition for the bachelorette. JMHO

@reason I hate to sound like a broken record but I can see why you say that. I get the feeling that the editors are trying to force something that just isn't there. Zac was like "WOW" and knocked off his feet when he first met Viarni out of the limo. But, does that mean it was the same for Viarni. We have heard nothing of her stating how she feels about Zac. I would think at this stage if it was such a WOW would he say to her face that she is hard to read on their second date knowing they are only weeks away of this thing ending.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 8:33 pm

@4health yep I am thinking along those lines too. I dont want Lily to get hurt but let see how this roll out because although her quirkiness is been seen I do think she is falling for him. Hopefully in the end it is Like Des he realize that she was the one for him. Although he was a bit icy last night with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi