SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 07, 2017 1:09 am

Bringing these SC posts from media thread here

4health wrote:
HEA wrote:
4health wrote:There is this little tease about Zac talking about not kissing any girls at the CP tonight and he says he has kissed two....Lily is there FYI

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Screen41
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Screen40
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/

IMO Claudia looks gorgeous

HA HA

Lily is NOT wearing the long blue cocktail dress !!!!!

so we can be sure that the swing beach is at F2 ???

So true but we could guess she wouldn't be wearing the blue dress because Zac's suit is different....but interesting also to note that Hannah isn't wearing this black dress either.  

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Screen61
HEA wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@4health great pick up on hannahs dress!!! yes so would this be mondays rc ?

just a note check out how green the background of the cocktail party is!?!

yep... so F3 RC?

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:
HEY can you check the chairs??? they look all the same to me!!!

IMO the only other option if not F3 RC then this is from their dinner portion of the group date?
4health wrote:
HEA wrote:Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Chair10
from episode TV shared on this forum

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Chair210
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/?ref=page_internal

So they slipped this screencap in from the group date after yacht date?  They wouldn't have another RC where they are at would they?  The tv guide doesn't say that Monday is HTDs but it continues and ends with F3?  So Hannah makes it past tonight and this is for tomorrow night?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 07, 2017 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 07, 2017 1:20 am

Moved from Media/SM thread for SC discussion

4health wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
reason wrote:@4health Which 2 did he kiss?  I wanna know right now  Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1710264613  Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1710264613 :tissuebox :tissuebox

If i had to guess it probably would be the girls with no lipstick or a nude colour lipstick Hugesmile

Will we even see Zac with all the girls at this CP?  Since Lily has a rose assume we most likely won't see them together.  If Sarah leaves maybe she didn't like his kiss LOL.   Viarni (red lipstick) I can see him kiss her because their chat is being highlighted in previews.   Then the second one is either Hannah or Claudia? I would guess Claudia sense we have this screencap of future possibly?  They have to show why she makes it to F4/F3?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Screen42  
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 1:21 am

@4health I would think so

tonight they are 4 girls left... generally it means HTD.

is it possible the striped pillows are part of the props they bring over and this is the F3 CP after the hometown where we see the girls alone in a garden? I think I saw this scenario already?

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 07, 2017 1:24 am

HEA wrote:@4health I would think so

is it possible the striped pillows are part of the props they bring over and this is the F3 CP after the hometown where we see the girls alone in a garden? I think I saw this scenario already?

The awesome scaps @HEA and @4health have done proves to me its the same location on mondays ep.....@katiebelle posted below description which is why i think only 3 girls go to HTDs question jmo

Here are episode 14 and 15 descriptions from the website below.

http://nz.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/

New Episode. The girls relocate to a beachfront location where time with Zac leads to risky tactics. Later, a confession turns the cocktail party upside down. S3 Ep14 [Continues tomorrow at 7]

New Episode. An unexpected gift leaves more questions than answers. Then, at the final cocktail party, tension rises among the girls before four becomes three. S3 Ep15 [Continues Sunday at 7pm
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 1:40 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:@4health I would think so

The awesome scaps @HEA and @4health have done proves to me its the same location on mondays ep.....@katiebelle posted below description which is why i think only 3 girls go to HTDs   question jmo

Here are episode 14 and 15 descriptions from the website below.

http://nz.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/

New Episode. The girls relocate to a beachfront location where time with Zac leads to risky tactics. Later, a confession turns the cocktail party upside down. S3 Ep14 [Continues tomorrow at 7]

New Episode. An unexpected gift leaves more questions than answers. Then, at the final cocktail party, tension rises among the girls before four becomes three. S3 Ep15 [Continues Sunday at 7pm

@LeapofFaith I responded to this in the episode thread......

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 07, 2017 2:56 am

@4health I think the Bach NZ have deleted those comments searched all comments

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 am

Karina wrote:@4health I think the Bach NZ have deleted those comments searched all comments

@Karina very interesting...they ones about the final girls being Viarni & Lily as the F2...if they deleted them then they didn't want it out there?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 4:36 am

4health wrote:
Karina wrote:@4health I think the Bach NZ have deleted those comments searched all comments

@Karina very interesting...they ones about the final girls being Viarni & Lily as the F2...if they deleted them then they didn't want it out there?  

There are still some comments there. Just don't know how to post it here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 07, 2017 5:20 am

bachfan05 wrote:
4health wrote:

There are still some comments there. Just don't know how to post it here.
Double checked they are still there checked FB page of person who said it she is in Hamilton a makeup eyebrow person do not think she is linked to show they have top Makeup artists in Auckland

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 7:40 am

@AllAboutLove Lily got SD on the plane to Hong Kong, she got SD while in Hong Kong, now she get another single date in this episode and she is not final 1? Viarni stole her first SD from Bel, she got 1 other single date and she is final 1? interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 07, 2017 8:15 am

hello! I'm trying to keep up but what's the verdict on sc sleuthing? are we thinking lily is not f1 but viarni is? I am not surprised by that if that is the case. though she's very young and I doubt they both are opening up very much to each other...they both seem really smitten around each other and she seems a bit more 'together' she even herself said between hannah and lilly - hannah is the cool aunt, V is in the middle and lilly is the kid
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 8:22 am

@emusha Go watch the video in the next thread. The is a write up about Lily she is more mature than we give her credit for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi