SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest May 7th 2017, 10:26 am

The preview for tomorrow shows Lily and Zac on the swing, also Hannah and Zac on the same swing. So it is still in Khao Lak.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha May 7th 2017, 10:38 am

imo V and Zac seem smitten/infatuated with each other like they don't even need to talk to feel the emotions towards each other. that kind of connection wouldn't compete with the kind Lily and Zac in terms of emotion but would compete when it comes to a strong basis...I think Lily has described it herself during this late 1:1 has he learned from the relationships he goes head first and very quickly into or not? I think Lily's intelligence and experience certainly are far ahead of the other girls in the mix but I don't get the impression that she's ready for serious life things yet...maybe out of conscious choice cos she knows the value of not yet jumping into those things at 20 IMO she seems far too switched on for me to think she's going to jump head first into a relationship with a guy she met now when she's not head over heels for him and when she herself knows the relationship has a chance of not working out ... imo she's far too switched on at 20 to not to continue exploring and living her life without having to answer to a guy who in a few years would be ready to slow down and settle into a stable lifestyle all JMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2017, 11:55 am

so I made tons of SC. Smiley

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-710
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-810
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-910
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-1010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-1210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-1310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-1410
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-1510

here are the comments I wrote live with the episode

1. yeah i guess right it was a 3-1 ... poop it was the wrong girls Hugesmile
2. the "she says what I want to hear" was Hannah, never Claudia nor Viarni
3. no matter if Lily is lay back, she was upset to not be part of the GD
4. cut the hair geeez (on the boat touching and re-touching and re-re-touching their hair
5. I want to go there... WOW
6. not a yacht but they rented a private tourist boat
7. I think tomorrow is a 3-1 date with Viarni/Hannah/claudia... on a yacht (not the same tourist boat at all)
8. "the Viarni and Hannah show"? ouch
9. discussing to hannah when the other 2 girls could hear him? double ouch
10. awwwwwwwwkward to watch the 2 SD zac/hannah and viarni/sarah Rolling Eyes
11. if viarni is F1 zac has a funny way to show her she is special... just saying
12. Viarni was truly unhappy on this GD rotfl
13. Zac used in VO the word "BUT" with Hannah and with Sarah.... not good!
14. Zac is not feeling it with Sarah!!
15. so the GD was a complete pack of BS for Viarni IMO

here is the part in the middle of Lily SD. Significant position and showing that the girls are afraid of her connection with Zac.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-2311
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-2411
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-2511
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-2711
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-2811
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-2911

Recorded TV episode 14

funny that they inserted an animal (bird fishing) right after Viarni little jealous sarcastic comments... prods always add animals at some jealousy moments I noticed.

but as I said, I would have hated this GD in viarni shoes, being the fourth wheel is not fun. a tour on a tourist boat, some floating around, nothing to do but waiting and talk to the other girl and obviously no time with zac or we would have seen it.

Zac used a word for both Sarah and Hannah... BUT

so if we ever had a doubt they are leaving... i don't

oh and BTW... this is a tourist boat.... so IMO tomorrow it is a GD with the yacht with hannah and viarni.... maybe a third girl. This is a place for scubba diving so I would think they will tomorrow

...jmo

Last edited by HEA on May 7th 2017, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2017, 12:29 pm

again... the doubts conversation :thud

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-4010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-4110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-4210
http://vidzi.tv/ez32np6b4m5b

Viarni: do you have any doubt when you think of me?

voice over... so we do not know if (again) when she say that it is about a girl in particular. to add it at this moment can make us believe (again) that he wanted to tell viarni to not worry and she will be there at the end and reinsure her... but I think it is (again) a prod edit cut and past for their script and the PI under can be said for any of the other girls. The funny part is that one image he is far away, the next image closer to her. giggling

[b PI ]Zac[/b]: it is really hard and find myself in a bit of a tricky situation. I can't really go out and make any promises to any of the girls until I get to the very end of this journey and it's difficult because there are things I wanna say but I also know that it would not be responsible if I did say want I wanted to say and have to go back on my word

...jmo

ps: confirmation that she had no 1-1 time during the group date as she said that she did not have time with him since the park date

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2017, 1:20 pm

ZAC: part of me is thinking we have the same conversation with viarni but i hope thru my actions she knows how i feel about her

vIARNI: I like you

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-4410

ZAC: Same

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-4310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2017, 1:43 pm

@HEA who do you think he was talking about when he said something about "he believes in love and first sight and serendipity and he cant just ignore that even if he wants to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2017, 2:01 pm

Claudia: I try to take it as a a good sign (that she did not have any date)

Zac: you should

... so a peak with Viarni and a pash with claudia Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

but again... she forced the conversation for reinsurance, prepared even a note and ask/beg for a kiss... that turned into a pash

i found that cute that he kissed her head after though

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-4910

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2017, 2:13 pm

see2love wrote:@HEA who do you think he was talking about when he said something about "he believes in love and first sight and serendipity and he cant just ignore that even if he wants to?

can you direct me the moment so I can listen into the context? :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2017, 2:14 pm

i finally watched ep14... for me it is clear as day that:

he likes viarni very much
he likes claudia but claudia likes him more
he likes hannah as a friend
he likes lily and she rocked his world

^^ all jmo

he told lily that he always fell in love quickly at first sight and for him a slow burning is a new thing. I think in SM he said that he now believe in slow burning. The funny part is that at the end of the SD with lily, no music, but for a couple of second it was this image and for me it is very significant because at episode #1, right before lily limo intro, we saw many candles burning for a few seconds

so definitely the prods are playing on slow burning, candles, fire, hot... and it is all directed to Lily so far

... jmo

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-3810

This said, we have a clue about one of the next RC.... prods decided to include this PI where zac says he does not know if he can go thru another emotional RC like this.... i think this is what i heard.... and in my book it is of course exactly what will happen, could be tomorrow or could be at F3. He may have make a reference of an early departure and he could not handle it as not prepared of maybe just the emotional part of it.

Lot of cut and bits with sarah. I honestly thing that if she had arrived at episode #1, things may have been different with them. But when she told him she wanted to go, it was obvious to me that his heart was already with someone else.

Also... his comment about Too good to be true, what am I missing here................. so for me tomorrow he is going to receive some confirmation that his feelings are reciprocated.

I will share more SC

all above are JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2017, 2:20 pm

HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:@HEA who do you think he was talking about when he said something about "he believes in love and first sight and serendipity and he cant just ignore that even if he wants to?

can you direct me the moment so I can listen into the context?   :gotcha:
It was an ITM while he was on the beach with CLaudia, but it didnt seem like he was talking about Claudia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2017, 2:28 pm

So here are some SC

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-1710
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-1810
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-1910
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-2010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-3010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-3110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-3310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-3410
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-3510
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-3610
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 14-3710

Regarding Lily SD.... WOW

That was just incredible. I loved Lily's honesty and I think Zac was totally impressed by her maturity. he even joked about her age. He said "I love lily brutal honesty" and he was reffering when she says that there are always a risk in a relationship, that she tried quick instant relationship and it did not work for her, that now she wants time to develop and grow. She told him that she is not yet at the stage to tell him ILY and if he wants insta love at the end of the journey he may pick another girl (not verbatim the "insta love" but the meaning is here). He gave her all the reinsurance possible. He said that he is ready to go slow. He was all over the top to convince her that he will wait for her. That was plain obvious and she even mentioned it during a PI. She said she is not a high maintenance girl and she is developing her romantic side of her and appreciated the diner settings. She made this reference of the notebook movie and we had our kiss under the rain moment and it was romantic indeed... which was IMO spectacular and luxurious!! I think she knows him well and find him endearing.

here are the points I made during the episode (1 to 15 are the GD):

16. I find zac having his eyes light up when he speaks about Lily in PI
17. "lily is very different from me and she is not the kind of girl i would normally dating but I find it so attractive and it is exciting"
18."I know she is a wild card, and it is new, and it is exciting and I love it about her"
19. SD Lily: dear L!! they are completely smitten to each other. it is so cute
20. soft music, complicity, smitten, touching, kissing, banters... they cannot stop touching each other
21. she is very honest and say that she needs time to reach the point to say ILY, Zac is upset but there is some frankenbites in this conversation because when she says it there is this little smile showing up on zac
22. ZAC: i am not asking for love because that's not fair but you are right there are so much more to find about each other (soft music)
23. ZAC: Lily is such an enigma, she is intelligent and incredibly mature, but at the same time she can flip a switch and can be this crazy outrageous (?) up to anything (soft music)
24. ZAC is definitely trying to re-insure her: nothing is safe, there is a lot of gamble
25. LILY:  it is quite flattering... although I am not 100% head over heels committed,  he is still willing to give me the time to potentially  get there... THAT is for me such a LILY IS F1 move!!!!!
26. notebook time... my gosh zac is dying to kiss her!!
27. VIARNI: if lily comes back with a rose, i would probably pack my bags and mentally be into panic station, potentially (?) into NZ
29: LILY at the candles diner: I am not a high maintenance kind of girl. I am not a romantic (not verbatim) but I am working on it
30: ZAC: the relationship I had with Lily has been more on a slow burn getting stronger and stronger
31. ZAC: for someone who is only 20 year old, she blows me away.... she is amazing... when you have someone as amazing as Lily in front of you, you've got to hold on to that... Lily is maybe more risky than the other girls but my heart is telling me that you cannot let this girl go, you will be a fool not to (?)... we covered so much ground... today with Lily, it was a really big day

ALL above is JMO. TY

Last edited by HEA on May 7th 2017, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2017, 2:28 pm

see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:

can you direct me the moment so I can listen into the context?   :gotcha:
It was an ITM while he was on the beach with CLaudia, but it didnt seem like he was talking about Claudia.

He said he felt like a douche because he just kissed Viarni. let me re-watch this part Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi