SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 2:38 pm

@HEA #30 in your post is not good the sentence The relationship I had with lily, had is past tense.

Back to top Go down

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 2:45 pm

HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:

can you direct me the moment so I can listen into the context?   :gotcha:
It was an ITM while he was on the beach with CLaudia, but it didnt seem like he was talking about Claudia.

He said he felt like a douche because he just kissed Viarni. let me re-watch this part Smiley
\

I think it was because he kissed Claudia after kissing Viarni.

Re kissing Viarni, he said and I quote "if I feel that strongly about someone and I wanted to break my own rules then I think that it speaks about how I feel towards Viarni and about how I value our relationship and where it is"

He also said something about hoping Viarni sees from his actions how he feels about her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 2:48 pm

@see2love I am coming around to the idea that they hide a lot of stuff from us with this relationship, and that Viarni is the one who wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 3:01 pm

tomorrow episode #15

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-5510
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-5610
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-5710
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-5810
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-5910
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-6010
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-6110
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-6210
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-6310
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-6410
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-6510
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-6610
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-6710
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-6810
http://vidzi.tv/ez32np6b4m5b

I am thinking that I see claudia on the boat, which means that viarni and hannah and potentially lily are on the yacht. I definitely see that... lily on one side on a 1-1 and the 2 other girls together (again) like on the beach... for me they are playing the 3rd and 4th wheels cards in the teaser.

since i do not see more than a friend connection with hannah and the PI when he saiys about her: I like her BUT... for me it is a done deal bye.

so only 3 girls for hometown.... which means WTH happened in NZ with his blue dot shirt???

and outside of this segment of viarni hugging and upset blue dot shirt, we have no other segment to work with.

during this teaser we hear zac saying too good to be true.... the 2 hands are claudia and it seems one way street to me... and hannah on the swing is also a one way street as zac is not turned to her. lily and zac, we saw he is. missing viarni body language with him in this teaser.

... jmo

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 07, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun May 07, 2017 3:03 pm

I agree with you reason.  I haven't watched the latest epi yet, but get the feeling the edit is way slanted toward Lily as F1 while hiding loads of Zac's time with V.

It happens so much on the US version. hissyfit

I'm trying to catch up. When are HTDs? Next week with Lily, Viarni and Claudia?  So, Hannah goes home tonight?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 3:13 pm

see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:
It was an ITM while he was on the beach with CLaudia, but it didnt seem like he was talking about Claudia.

He said he felt like a douche because he just kissed Viarni. let me re-watch this part Smiley
\

I think it was because he kissed Claudia after kissing Viarni.

Re kissing Viarni, he said and I quote  "if I feel that strongly about someone and I wanted to break my own rules then I think that it speaks about how I feel towards Viarni and about how I value our relationship and where it is"

He also said something about hoping Viarni sees from his actions how he feels about her

yes. he also said that he seems to have repeat conversation (or same conversation) with viarni but he hope she sees him by his actions.

it is about 4th time I hear her talking about doubts and how he see her etc I think.... asking a guy about how he feels is always a no no in my book. guys hate to repeat again. yes he understands the situation but if we hear him he loves confident women.

at some point if a girl is asking the same question over and over again, it means that she did not read him well enough to know that he likes her enough to go to the end. this means insecurities and miscommunication IMO

...jmo

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 07, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 3:15 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I agree with you reason.  I haven't watched the latest epi yet, but get the feeling the edit is way slanted toward Lily as F1 while hiding loads of Zac's time with V.

It happens so much on the US version. hissyfit

I'm trying to catch up. When are HTDs? Next week with Lily, Viarni and Claudia?  So, Hannah goes home tonight?

we assume hannah is going... nothing has been sleughted so far Hugesmile

tonight is F4, and 3 goes HTD back to NZ next week

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun May 07, 2017 3:17 pm

@HEA thank you!  Can't wait for HTDs.  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 3:19 pm

To be fair to her and them all, going on a show like this is a no no no in any book. But it is what they signed up for and the name of the game. A producer could have whispered in her ear that Zac had doubts because she doesnt open up like the others. Fair play to them all IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 3:24 pm

alwaystulips wrote:@HEA thank you!  Can't wait for HTDs.  Smiley

We can very be at a big surprise tonight and claudia is leaving... maybe zac will have pity because he see her way too attached. I hope so. it is a nice girl. So if she has no rose at SD (assuming she has a single date with the local boat we see), then she goes home IMO

At this stage it is time consuming. he knows his F1 and prods are just picking the F2. I think it is still claudia as she would probably cry more. but dunno

...jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 3:25 pm

see2love wrote:To be fair to her and them all, going on a show like this is a no no no in any book. But it is what they signed up for and the name of the game. A producer could have whispered in her ear that Zac had doubts because she doesnt open up like the others. Fair play to them all IMO

they are so good to whisper eh? grrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 3:30 pm

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 12-411
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 14-5811
http://vidzi.tv/ez32np6b4m5b

same date IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi