SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 4:43 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Zizzle wrote:https://imgur.com/a/cQGfk

I'm not sure how to embed photos from my phone bu copy and paste the link. I took a photo on my phone of he final 2 ad on tv showing frc

Great work @zizzle. yes

Viarni is wearing red!!!!!!!

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 2292733854

Oh for crying out loud, I've been wrong about so many things this season and now the one thing I guess correctly is that Viarni would be wearing red?!  I was hoping to be wrong about that!  LOL.  Well, I think the hankie gives it away then as there does not appear to be any red in Lily's dress so it would be a much better match for V's IMO.  

Though even as I say that, I STILL think the body language between Zac and Lily in those screen caps looks so much more intimate than Zac & V.  Maybe because he knew it was the last time he'd get to kiss her?  I don't know - they just look so good together, IMO! If Viarni is F1 I wonder how she's reacted to seeing their connection play out on screen?

Perhaps that's why Zac was talking about not wanting to keep in touch with the F2?  Maybe he's not allowed to!
At least we've seen some great pics of Lily in the past couple of days looking happy (thanks for posting them, @Karina & others!) so what will soften the blow if she is F2 as she seems to be doing fine.  I just want it over and done with now so we know.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri May 19, 2017 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zizzle Fri May 19, 2017 4:43 am

The shots are from slightly different angles so Lily's is a bit overexposed with the light through the trees. It's clever shooting on an overcast day. Very hard to tell.

Zizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 19, 2017 4:44 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Ok help I can't work out the light .... is zacs suit lighter in Viarnis scap and darker in Lily's?? If so doesn't that mean more sunlight in Viarnis pic??

I'm looking at the background and foliage which looks, to me, lighter in Lily's shot.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 4:47 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Ok on my phone it's hard to make out but is Zac going in for a kiss on the lips with Lily?! And only cheeks with Viarni?

Viarni looks like she's kissing her Auntie at Christmas lunch.  PDA is obviously not her cup of tea. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 4:48 am

Katiebelle wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Ok help I can't work out the light .... is zacs suit lighter in Viarnis scap and darker in Lily's?? If so doesn't that mean more sunlight in Viarnis pic??

I'm looking at the background and foliage which looks, to me, lighter in Lily's shot.

I agree @Katiebelle, Lily's looks earlier to me too. Unless a cloud passed over (she says... clinging to hope)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 19, 2017 4:49 am

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
Zizzle wrote:https://imgur.com/a/cQGfk

I'm not sure how to embed photos from my phone bu copy and paste the link. I took a photo on my phone of he final 2 ad on tv showing frc

Great work @zizzle. yes

Viarni is wearing red!!!!!!!

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 2292733854

Oh for crying out loud, I've been wrong about so many things this season and now the one thing I guess correctly is that Viarni would be wearing red?!  I was hoping to be wrong about that!  LOL.  Well, I think the hankie gives it away then as there does not appear to be any red in Lily's dress so it would be a much better match for V's IMO.  

Though even as I say that, I STILL think the body language between Zac and Lily in those screen caps looks so much more intimate than Zac & V.  Maybe because he knew it was the last time he'd get to kiss her?  I don't know - they just look so good together, IMO! If Viarni is F1 I wonder how she's reacted to seeing their connection play out on screen?

Perhaps that's why Zac was talking about not wanting to keep in touch with the F2?  Maybe he's not allowed to!
At least we've seen some great pics of Lily in the past couple of days looking happy (thanks for posting them, @Karina & others!) so what will soften the blow if she is F2 as she seems to be doing fine.  I just want it over and done with now so we know.

Ha Ha - I had a little chuckle when I saw the red dress. You were spot on. :claphands We need a better shot of the hanky.

I can't work out who the F1 is - TPTB and social media have done an excellent job confusing me. I kind of think Viarni but wouldn't be surprised at all if it is Lily.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 19, 2017 4:51 am

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Img_0112
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Img_0111
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Img_0110
screenshot from @zizzle

Once again shadow comparison on the tree LOL But really if I wanted to keep fighting for #teamlily, Zav's hanky also has a dark blue/black background with red hints, so either dress would match. We can always play devil's advocate and find things to support or favorite.

Last edited by 4health on Fri May 19, 2017 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 19, 2017 4:53 am

This is driving me crazy :crazed I think the black dress suits his suit better tbh ;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 4:55 am

Awesome screenshots BTW @zizzle Just what we needed - Cheers! yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 19, 2017 5:29 am

Found some more screen caps! I was on the Edge radio website looking at something else and this little ad popped up. Managed to grab these screen caps.

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Rc110
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Rc210

Source: http://www.theedge.co.nz

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 5:34 am

I don't like Viarni's red outfit - not very elegant, which is what I would expect for finale and especially if she is F1. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 19, 2017 5:34 am

Awesome @katiebelle ! I don't know if that hanky has enough red in it? It has more black imo! But on a side note I luuuuuuv Viarnis dress vavavavavoom
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi