SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 am

Karina wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:@karina - did you get to see more of Lily's dress? Would love to see it in more detail.

I was trying to take in so much information I will have to replay later but I think Lilys dress was very dramatic  Glam maybe netting or something I will have to recheck

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 7:31 am

So yes I agree the hankie can still be seen as either a match for Viarni's dress, or Lily's lipstick.  I like it; still gives me hope for Lily F1!  I must admit the colour of V's dress makes my eyes water.  Seems a bit tooooo much IMO.  I think the more subtle lipstick/hankie combo would come across better on camera.  Have any F1s worn such bright red before?  It seems so brazen. Time to Google...

ps I keep going back to these screenshots and the difference in body language is just so striking to me.  Lily is right up against him, eyes and lips half open, kissing him straight-on. Viarni's body is further away and she's pecking/airkissing him in that IMO detached way she does.  I just don't see any passion there!  Maybe she turns into a tiger when the cameras are off but I just Do. Not. See. It.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Img_0112[/url]
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Img_0111

Screenshots by @zizzle and @4health upthread
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 7:36 am

Viarni's dress just doesn't seem very F1 like to me - but they may just be going with something different. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 19, 2017 7:40 am

@Bobette exactly right and @bachfan05 same here Vs dress does not scream out F1 IMO I have looked in the Glamour Boutique online catalog to find Lilys dress but I need to take a photo when it comes up on TV

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 7:46 am

Just for comparison:

Alex (F1) and Nikki (F2)

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 38623810

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3790698/Will-Richie-Strahan-chose-beige-rose-red-Bachelor-s-Alex-Nation-Nikki-Gogan-s-finale-outfits-revealed-one-hint-winner.html

Lana (F2) and Snez (F1)

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 2c692210

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3237964/Snezana-Markoski-set-dazzle-20-000-hand-beaded-gown-weighing-SIX-kgs-Bachelor-finale-Lana-Jeavons-Fellow-s-dress-worth-8-000.html

What I find interesting is the difference in cost between Lana's and Snezana's dress! Would be good to find Lily's dress for price comparison.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 19, 2017 7:49 am

Bobette wrote:So yes I agree the hankie can still be seen as either a match for Viarni's dress, or Lily's lipstick.  I like it; still gives me hope for Lily F1!  I must admit the colour of V's dress makes my eyes water.  Seems a bit tooooo much IMO.  I think the more subtle lipstick/hankie combo would come across better on camera.  Have any F1s worn such bright red before?  It seems so brazen. Time to Google...

ps I keep going back to these screenshots and the difference in body language is just so striking to me.  Lily is right up against him, eyes and lips half open, kissing him straight-on. Viarni's body is further away and she's pecking/airkissing him in that IMO detached way she does.  I just don't see any passion there!  Maybe she turns into a tiger when the cameras are off but I just Do. Not. See. It.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Img_0112[/url]
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Img_0111

Screenshots by @zizzle and @4health upthread

Take a look at the inside wall right next to the red thingy in the pictures.  On Lily's inside wall it's very dark but with Viarni it's lighter.  Is it because of artificial lighting?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 19, 2017 8:02 am

No you are not crazy.  When taking pictures red is a horrible color to wear. I'm back to Lily F1 because:
1) I read hear that Zac did not keep in touch if his F2. He follows Lily.
2) Red is a horrible color to wear for final photos.
3) Why would Zac pull Lily in for a kiss on the lips at FRC? Seems disrespectful to me.
4) The inner wall in the posted pictures are very dark on Lily's so that means less light.
5) I started with Lily is a free spirit and cannot be tamed but I have seen a different Lily in the last episodes. I think she really feels it with Zac.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Fri May 19, 2017 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri May 19, 2017 9:05 am

I just realized that even for the meet and greet, zac handkerchief matched V dress.
It is the blue-red combo.
Cf the banner with some of the girls
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 am

I can't tell you how enjoyable it was to catch up on 5 pages of sleuthing! Great job everyone! clapping!

Posts that may be offensive to some were deleted.

For future, googles search is not good enough for a source. A link must be provided for every picture that is posted. Sorry, that post was deleted.

Carry on, looking forward to the finale!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri May 19, 2017 12:12 pm

I am with @Katiebelle when looking at the foliage to me it seems clear the V is after Lily. I also think the greeting photo is deceptive. I think it is a kiss on the cheek and not on the lips for lily. Lastly I believe that the red dress is more complimentary to that color blue than black. If Zac was in a more formal navy suit I would think otherwise. To me with the suit with open shirt no tie and a more summer like blue cut and fabric the less formal red dress seems to compliment more. We will see. I am very excited, love both girls. Grown to like Zac, he is still a little stiff on camera during the season but the cameos and post production stuff, he is totally fun and down to earth. He has a good choice whomever he pics.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Fri May 19, 2017 12:43 pm

I hope Lily WIN  cheerleader . if not will be   hissyfit  #teamlily
I enjoyed watching him with Lily Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f60d than with V  no idea

iamreal2u wrote:No you are not crazy.  When taking pictures red is a horrible color to wear.  I'm back to Lily F1 because:
1) I read hear that Zac did not keep in touch if his F2.  He follows Lily.
2) Red is a horrible color to wear for final photos.
3) Why would Zac pull Lily in for a kiss on the lips at FRC?  Seems disrespectful to me.
4) The inner wall in the posted pictures are very dark on Lily's so that means less light.
5) I started with Lily is a free spirit and cannot be tamed but I have seen a different Lily in the last episodes.  I think she really feels it with Zac.

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri May 19, 2017 3:15 pm

imo V's red dress is a give away. Red is Colgate's color and I think that Colgate is the main sponsor this season. CMIIW

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi