SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 66 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 7:13 am

bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:^^^ I saw that one too @Karina but it's got a scoop/boat neckline which means the strap is quite low on the shoulder and in the pic of Lily the strap looks higher to my eyes.  

There are actually not that many dark-coloured sleeveless dresses on that site and I do think the jumpsuit is the best fit with with the s-caps we currently have.  Plus it would be "very Lily" for her to be in pants.  

A $125 FRC outfit though?  Come on, TPTB!

Well to be fair, it may have been $249 at the time! It is on sale now giggling

cantstopl Why not save even more and just cut a couple of armholes in a black garbage bag?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 7:14 am

Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:^^^ I saw that one too @Karina but it's got a scoop/boat neckline which means the strap is quite low on the shoulder and in the pic of Lily the strap looks higher to my eyes.  

There are actually not that many dark-coloured sleeveless dresses on that site and I do think the jumpsuit is the best fit with with the s-caps we currently have.  Plus it would be "very Lily" for her to be in pants.  

Well to be fair, it may have been $249 at the time! It is on sale now giggling

cantstopl Why not save even more and just cut a couple of armholes in a black garbage bag?  

They really have been stingy with the finale dresses IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 7:15 am

bachfan05 wrote:How about this one. It's $499

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 842d0d10

http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/kennedy-gown

Close, but my money's still on the jumpsuit. All $125 of it teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 7:15 am

I think this one was wishful thinking on my part. The dress looks black but is is very shadowy so hard to tell

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 7:16 am

@Bobette that is pretty close

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 7:21 am

Actually, it could be this one - to match Viarni's bare midriff laugh out loud.

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 F828bc10

http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/jo-gown

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 7:40 am

Are they ZIPS?! affraid OMG the horror.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 7:52 am

Bobette wrote:Are they ZIPS?! affraid  OMG the horror.

Yep! So classy laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyGreen Sat May 20, 2017 8:42 am

What about this one.... Shayla?

http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/shayla-gown

LucyGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 9:43 am

LucyGreen wrote:What about this one.... Shayla?

http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/shayla-gown

Good suggestion, @LucyGreen, and Welcome1

The neckline might be a bit low though?  I can't see any skin through Lily's hair, so I think the neckline on her dress is quite high?

Who's your pick for F1, by the way?

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Wu2neTs
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 10:01 am

Oh Lily is gonna get her heart broken today **IMO**.  Seeing photos at the party the other day says she is good again.  Wishing Zac much happiness he and Viarni.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 20, 2017 6:31 pm

bachfan05 wrote:Actually, it could be this one - to match Viarni's bare midriff laugh out loud.

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 F828bc10

http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/jo-gown

IMO I think this is the dress the Lily was wearing at the RC Episode 11 the week of her 1:1 date and she already has a rose.
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Lily_d10

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 66 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi