SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Sat May 20, 2017 9:31 pm

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:From what's been sleuthed of Lily and Viarni both girls seem happy post-show so whatever happens tonight I think all is well yes

Yes, there will be so many promo opportunities for them both esp Lily she is that wee bit different. Viarni is lovely both have bright futures ahead and seem happy I just love Lily for being Lily. The women mostly seem very supportive of one another.

I agree with these comments.  If Zac doesn't choose Lily then I'm sure someone else will recognise her unique and special qualities and if there happens to be 20 guys recognising them in front of some TV cameras for my viewing pleasure then all the better.

My issue with Viarni all along has been that while I can see Zac likes her, I just don't see a lot going back the other way.  If she's F1 then I hope to see and hear some genuine affection from her towards him at the WTA and in the media after the series ends.

Zac's comments about seeking counselling and not having said I love you yet to the F1 did make me wonder if he might be second guessing his decision but overall he does seem happy and so does Lily.  Haven't seen much of Viarni, but hopefully she is too!

All in all it's been a really fun season so sleuth and discuss - thanks to everyone for sharing their opinions.  I love the fact that people see things from so many different perspectives; the world would be a very boring place if we all saw things the same way.

@Bobette Ditto.....very well said. clapping!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 9:31 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Hi Guys handwave

Only 2 and a half hours to go! It starts at 7pm.

I actually don't mind the dresses - I think they are age appropriate.

Yes - they are more like what these girls might wear to their proms but considering their proms weren't that long ago I think it's ok.

And I can see Lily totally rockin and feeling good in that jumpsuit.

Woo hoo! Thanks so much @Katiebelle and @Karina (and any other NZ members I forgot!) for liveblogging for us all season. Hope you have your fingers warmed up for tonight? You know we will be hanging on your every word!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 9:37 pm

@Katiebelle good post! I forget how young these girls are which is a testament to them yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat May 20, 2017 9:40 pm

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Hi Guys handwave

Only 2 and a half hours to go! It starts at 7pm.

I actually don't mind the dresses - I think they are age appropriate.

Yes - they are more like what these girls might wear to their proms but considering their proms weren't that long ago I think it's ok.

And I can see Lily totally rockin and feeling good in that jumpsuit.

Woo hoo!  Thanks so much @Katiebelle and @Karina (and any other NZ members I forgot!) for liveblogging for us all season.  Hope you have your fingers warmed up for tonight?  You know we will be hanging on your every word!

Yes - I have been doing my finger stretches in preparation for the big event tonight!

I'm so excited - I've been out all day and am loving a catching up with everyone's posts.

After my chat with my marketing friend I'm picking Viarni for the win.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat May 20, 2017 9:55 pm

TIA @Katiebelle for the live posting! I am holding off going to bed waiting to read your posts.
I am convinced V is F1 .I'm too excited to go sleep. I just want to hear what Zac is going to say to her.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 10:07 pm

@Katiebelle @Bobette @LeapofFaith @AllAboutLove could someone bring over the clip on the Bachelor FB page of Lily with Zacs family very very interesting can not wait to read your comments

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 10:11 pm

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle @Bobette @LeapofFaith @AllAboutLove could someone bring over the clip on the Bachelor FB page of Lily with Zacs family very very interesting can not wait to read your comments

@Karina, pop on over to the episode discussion page - @AAL uploaded it there Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:@Katiebelle @Bobette @LeapofFaith @AllAboutLove could someone bring over the clip on the Bachelor FB page of Lily with Zacs family very very interesting can not wait to read your comments

@Karina, pop on over to the episode discussion page - @AAL uploaded it there Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 2498057887

Thanks bestbud!

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi