SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:41 pm

@Bobette I have not have the time to watch all the video, unexpected visitors, but coming and seen these photos end of story dont need to watch at all. Lily have him right where she wants him.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:18 pm

Bobette wrote:Screen caps from episode 12:

I'm not surprised Bel and the other girls are questioning whether they should be there when there's this kind of display going on between Zac and Lily!

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3DUa1GJ
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ZX7zGC5
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Ip2MAij

My screen caps from https://openload.co/f/7Ya263fEvtU/The.Bachelor.NZ.S03E12.HDTV.x264-FiHTV.mkv#

yep, I can't blame Bel and the others either. Especially since Zac is taking Lily away to chat so much of the time too. I definitely see Bel leaving next episode and if this keeps up with Lily not so sure about Viarni anymore either....

Also, it definitely looks like the producers are stirring the pot having Lily dress to match Zac and make it even more noticeable for the other girls
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:28 pm

@AllAboutLove Lily is a model are we sure she does not have clothes that just perhaps matches by default?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I was informed per a source that this is Sarah. No way to verify it though but I do believe that Sarah wears rings on those same fingers in the SC below so perhaps can match them? question

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Isn't that viarni because she has that ring and I've seen that same colour nail polish on her ?

I thought that was Viarni too but think it could be Hannah since Hannah also wears jewelry?

If it is Viarni and she leaves then it would have to be before FDs so maybe on a SD or SQT? Unless she doesn't leave before then?

I'd lean more towards Hannah or even Sarah if she wears jewelry too?

question
Bobette wrote:Ok yes, it seems Sarah does wear rings on those two fingers @AllAboutLove - a thin one and a chunkier one on the next finger. Hard to see in this screen cap but skip to the 1:11 minute mark in the video below and you can see them. Similar physique too.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Eel0Ik8

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/04/the-bachelor-nz-meet-the-intruders.html
@Bobette looks like a match! thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:44 pm

reason wrote:@AllAboutLove Lily is a model are we sure she does not have clothes that just perhaps matches by default?

Yes I am definitely sure the producers/stylists dressed her in those colors because unlike the US shows, both the NZ and Aussie shows the show provides clothes for the girls for Cocktail Parties and Rose Ceremonies and does their hair and makeup too. So for NZ and Australia they get their clothes chosen and styled for them along with hair and makeup done for them for cocktail parties/rose ceremonies. They don't wear their own clothes and don't do their own hair/makeup - the show does.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:47 pm

I definitely think this is Claudia. The face profile looks like Claudia to me - especially the chin. Claudia has a more rounded bottom chin and neck and Sarah's is more square/firm. I think if it is Claudia then it's for a different scene than the one for Sarah (in the water).

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 18193915_10211225327782888_7040144231744344688_n
my SC https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 17758210_1423865497682187_4345785387443214411_o
source

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:

Looks like Sarah to me as well. Very romantic shot - possible F2? JMO.

To me that silhouette looks just like Sarah and nothing like Claudia.

I still see Claudia.  I admit the hair does look more like Sarah's length, but the nose and chin... I just think it looks more like Claudia's profile.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Op7s6S9

Screen caps from three TV preview and Sarah's from http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/04/the-bachelor-nz-meet-the-intruders.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:30 pm

I see Claudia in that silhouette shot. I stopped the screen of the hug and the person's hair looks longs longer than Viarnis the back is tawny blonde and it is only the light hitting the top of the head that makes it look red or Sarah but it is the rings that give away does Lily wear rings? I had a wee panic that Lily could go home they just so beautifully matched in those photos both wearing the burgundy if she does win they will NZ celebs I am sure. I think people just crave a happy ending two beautiful people with a strong attraction and a soul connection.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:38 pm

I definitely think the hug with Zac is Viarni. Same hair and exact same rings as sleuthed upthread.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Screen caps from episode 12:

I'm not surprised Bel and the other girls are questioning whether they should be there when there's this kind of display going on between Zac and Lily!

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3DUa1GJ
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ZX7zGC5
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Ip2MAij

My screen caps from https://openload.co/f/7Ya263fEvtU/The.Bachelor.NZ.S03E12.HDTV.x264-FiHTV.mkv#

yep, I can't blame Bel and the others either. Especially since Zac is taking Lily away to chat so much of the time too. I definitely see Bel leaving next episode and if this keeps up with Lily not so sure about Viarni anymore either....

Also, it definitely looks like the producers are stirring the pot having Lily dress to match Zac and make it even more noticeable for the other girls

Yes, I think at this stage everyone can see exactly what's going on between Zac and Lily and that's why we're seeing a surge of insecurity amongst the other girls and a (justifiably) smug look on Lily's face.  She knows she's got him and is having real fun with it, IMO.  Not in a bad way - I love Lily - but there is a certain confidence that only comes from knowing your feelings are reciprocated and I see that all over Lily's face throughout the last episode!

I think in the next episode or two, Claudia and Bel go on a 2-on-1 and he sends Bel home but probably with her mutual agreement as she is obviously not coping with being "just one of the crowd".  Good on her for having that self-respect, but she perhaps should have been better prepared for this possibility before signing up for the show.  I think the silhouette with the sunset might be Claudia and Zac at the end of that 2-on-1 date, after Bel leaves.

The shots of Sarah and Zac in the water are probably either a single date or SQT at the end of a group date.  Sarah is gorgeous and I do think Zac likes her, but I personally haven't seen enough between them for her to make it too much further in the show. And as I have already postulated upthread, I think Viarni is the one who walks (the *bleeped* name) and will go on to be Bachette, if that show happens.  Should be an interesting couple of eps!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:46 pm

Yeah it's been speculated that Bel leaves on a 2on1 with Claudia and if not part of that date then leaves by RC time (or Dom just announcing it). Either way Bel leaves in this next episode as she is not seen in the SC wih the F6.

Unless there are SCs to show what Zac is wearing in tonight's episode it's hard to say if that specific SC is regarding Bel (it seems likely). If Zac's wearing the same suit for tonight's episode as the SC with Dom then it relates to Bel leaving. If it's not the same suit then it's another time and speculated possibly someone else (Viarni). So will see.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:07 pm

This is a recap of the episode which I think the blogger saw in advance

Karina and Zac have a single date and it does not end well (she asked him why he is attracted to bubbly young blond girl)
Hannah wins the group ice date and it ends with a kiss
Bel almost refuse the rose, cried and after a long chat with Zac, accept the rose given reluctantly by Zac. So Bel stays tonight.
Karina leaves

reference : http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/04/the-bachelor-nz-2017-episode-12-recap-ice-ice-baby.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:36 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Hug10
skip

Source: My screen caps

It's definitely Viarni - look at the rings.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Viarni10
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheBachelorNZ/videos/
sources: allaboutlove and 4health

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Viarni11

Looks like it is hometown? same cuff? long dark hair because it is sunset (and showing that Viarni is not a true red hair?), then the grass, the car, the house behind them (we are no longer in Thailand eh?).

I have a feeling that she told him that she did not want to go further after the hometown. Could be also a 2nd date but grass does not look like Thailand to me and the goodbye next to the car are often seen on hometown

Also shirt are identical. I know zac love his blue shirts but the same blue with the same dots?

^^ IMO

Last edited by HEA on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi