SELECT CONTENT

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beweird - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:24 pm

He reminds me of Maks. Love him!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

beweird - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:26 pm

Definitely a unicorn whom I'd love to see more of - he's too good for BIP!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:31 pm

When does Alex leave? I wonder if there anyway he'd get the lead. He seems to have lots and lots of love on Twitter

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:29 pm

@Alanna he does remind me of Maks!!  Hot!   But also in his bio he describes his worst traits as Selfish, unemotional, unapologetic  which also reminds me of Maks, laugh out loud maybe it's a cultural thing??  

But I do like him, not only is he good looking, has an incredible body, and seems to be very intelligent,  but he's a Detroiter, and I really like his care free personality, I thought he was hilarious on Ellen

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:38 pm

He looks big and buff but he likes to code. He's definitely a geek!

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:47 pm

@Max64 definitely a cultural thing imo and I mentioned it when his bio came out. But I love that he was willing to be honest and put it out there. He has really been a gem on the show so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I wish he would be considered a candidate for next season.
:yes: to this! I already liked Alex when I saw that clip of him in the Ellen video, but I like him even more having seen him on the show. He's not boring at all, at least not to me, and he's funny. Wouldn't mind this scenario at all.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:32 pm

I don't think he as condscending as Mak or as vain as Mak is.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:44 pm

I hope he's a candidate for the next lead. He's hot, but also different Smiley. And he needs to find a matching unicorn laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:48 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I hope he's a candidate for the next lead.  He's hot, but also different Smiley.  And he needs to find a matching unicorn laugh out loud.  

Plus, I don't want the BIP retreads all over him. Let him have new girls, maybe they will even cast a few who know what a Rubix cube or coding are. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:00 am

I TRULY don't understand how Adam and Matt made the F6 over Will and Alex beweird - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 12 Icon_scratch Like, I am stumped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:12 am

pvpr wrote:I TRULY don't understand how Adam and Matt made the F6 over Will and Alex beweird - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 12 Icon_scratch Like, I am stumped.

I understand Matt making it far, because I thought they had a lot of chemistry that first night with their Michael v. Prince conversation. And, even in the promos, Matt seems very interested in her and genuine about wanting her to be happy. With Will, I don't really see that. I don't think they have a lot of chemistry, he doesn't seem to show much genuine interest beyond the bubble, and he seemed to be totally fixated at the squad when Rachel was talking.

I don't get how TF Adam made it over anyone. I think Mills alluded to someone who originally seemed great and then turned out to be totally different than previously thought. Maybe that's referring to Alex, because I do think he was final four six material in the beginning. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+56
agentcurls
Chgohighlife
MiaHawk
nikikass
pavalygurl