SELECT CONTENT

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:35 am

He is really attractive and love his smile. He seems fun and intelligent as well. However I don't see a real connection with Rachel on either side. I could see him on BIP or next bachelor even.

Back to top Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:34 pm

If I was The Bachelorette giggling , Alex would definitely be in my F2. Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 13 2498057887

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Alex reminds me a bit of Carly's brother, Zak - smart, quirky but full of love for the right woman. Hopefully, there will be a woman who appreciates Alex. Life with him would not be dull! And i do think the qualities listed in his bio could be because he hasn't yet found his person. When you truly care about someone, you put them first. We've all seen men who change because being loved.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:18 pm

So far he's been the most interesting this season for me. Unique fashion and the way he is. So I made gif When he was chatting with Rachel about where the eyes go when you like someone! Sad if he goes to BIP esp w the crop this season. Wish him well this season and if goes to BIP this season as well.

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 13 CCBLfOE
Source my gif

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 13 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:37 pm

SunnyRachel wrote:So far he's been the most interesting this season for me. Unique fashion and the way he is. So I made gif When he was chatting with Rachel about where the eyes go when you like someone! Sad if he goes to BIP esp w the crop this season. Wish him well this season and if goes to BIP this season as well.

ITA! :yes: He seems interesting and I love his conversations with Rachel. Like Rachel says in her blog, he is a unicorn. giggling

This is me when I think about him ending up with a 'squad' member on BIP:  laugh out loud

Source

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:50 pm

coolangel wrote:
SunnyRachel wrote:So far he's been the most interesting this season for me. Unique fashion and the way he is. So I made gif When he was chatting with Rachel about where the eyes go when you like someone! Sad if he goes to BIP esp w the crop this season. Wish him well this season and if goes to BIP this season as well.

ITA! :yes: He seems interesting and I love his conversations with Rachel. Like Rachel says in her blog, he is a unicorn. giggling

This is me when I think about him ending up with a 'squad' member on BIP:  laugh out loud

Source

rofl rofl rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:54 am

One of my fav this season. Love his fun, witty and dry sense of humor. He doesn't take himself seriously. And his sense of style heartglasses

I can see him with someone like Caila.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 13 1f49b  Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:05 am

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 13 CCBLfOE
Source my gif
I find Alex very attractive and appealing. I was only put off by his bio but IA, he hasn't found the one yet who he loves enough to be vulnerable, open and emotional.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:06 am

I meant emotionally available

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:14 am

Let's start an Alex for bachelor campaign. He would be funny. Maybe TPTB could put him in lots of pools and see if the girls would risk it. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:36 am

I think Alex is the hottest man on this season. And his intellegence is refreshing.
I'm totally on board for an entire season of Alex. However he did not last long enough and I doubt tptb would put a "risk" contestant as next lead again. And by risk I mean - early eliminination(prior to F4) and the ( haha) Russian background. They may have to deal with false truths or something.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:42 am

@nd4reality I know, but I can dream. I personally like the last non F4 lead, but I realize I am in the minority. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+56
agentcurls
Chgohighlife
MiaHawk
nikikass
pavalygurl