SELECT CONTENT

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Alex is hilarious laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BVsBOHUlJ6T/

I am seriously loving this guy. He would be such a fun Bachelor, but they would need some really smart ladies.

I can see why Rachel said there were a lot of bromances going on in the house.

Maybe they can all get together and do HEA.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by North Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Omg. Just discovered Alex's instagram account. Would love to see him as the bachelor. How do we make that happen? He's hilarious, stays out of the drama, is VERY easy on the eyes, seems pretty intellectual, all the guys seem to like him, and doesn't take himself too seriously. And I would love to see what he'd wear to all the rose ceremonies...can you just imagine?!?

Did someone already post this one. The ode to Dean is ridiculous!!!

Alex's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVkTIpwlKlj/

Caption:
When @deanie_babies got his one on one with @therachlindsay, I have to be honest, I wasn't sure if I was more jealous of him going on the date with Rachel, or the other way around. And after watching it last night, I'm leaning towards the latter one. So, as soon as I had my chance, I took an initiative and asked him on our own little one one; where I could solve a Rubik's cube for him, tell him fun facts about his baby blues, and enjoy a bit of an intellectual stimulation through a formidable game of chess, as we often did in our down time. Dean is an extremely infatuating human being. He's not hard to look at, super friendly, easy to talk to, funny, charming, his eyes squint when he smiles, drawing your eye to that adorable disarming smile, he's intelligent beyond all expectations, and most importantly he doesn't even know his own worth (@peterkrauswi, you called it early). Let's hope he gives me a rose and another one on one to follow! #teamdean #thebachelorette #rachellindsay #doesntknowhisownworth #lefteyetolefteyewithpupilsdilated #checkmate #hesquintswhenhesmiles #hopehegivesmethatrose #itsokaytobejealous #smellslikedeanspirit

North

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:33 pm

North wrote:

Omg. Just discovered Alex's instagram account. Would love to see him as the bachelor. How do we make that happen? He's hilarious, stays out of the drama, is VERY easy on the eyes, seems pretty intellectual, all the guys seem to like him, and doesn't take himself too seriously. And I would love to see what he'd wear to all the rose ceremonies...can you just imagine?!?

Caption:
When @deanie_babies got his one on one with @therachlindsay, I have to be honest, I wasn't sure if I was more jealous of him going on the date with Rachel, or the other way around. And after watching it last night, I'm leaning towards the latter one. So, as soon as I had my chance, I took an initiative and asked him on our own little one one; where I could solve a Rubik's cube for him, tell him fun facts about his baby blues, and enjoy a bit of an intellectual stimulation through a formidable game of chess, as we often did in our down time. Dean is an extremely infatuating human being. He's not hard to look at, super friendly, easy to talk to, funny, charming, his eyes squint when he smiles, drawing your eye to that adorable disarming smile, he's intelligent beyond all expectations, and most importantly he doesn't even know his own worth (@peterkrauswi, you called it early). Let's hope he gives me a rose and another one on one to follow! #teamdean #thebachelorette #rachellindsay #doesntknowhisownworth #lefteyetolefteyewithpupilsdilated #checkmate #hesquintswhenhesmiles #hopehegivesmethatrose #itsokaytobejealous #smellslikedeanspirit

Help spread the social media for him. Tweet him up on MF post. Let MF know that he is loved by many.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:50 pm

North wrote:

Caption:

OMG...I never even thought about his outfits for the rose ceremonies!!! He would need to style himself and not let their lousy stylist anywhere near him.

I am loving these guys. Who would have ever thought we would see them playing chess in the Bachelor mansion? and solving a Rubik cube?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:00 pm

@coolangel well now we have to wait and see how BIP airs and he ends up doing it with how it's back on laugh out loud

@Max64 I don't know tbh I started liking Alex after 2-3 episode this season. tbh I wasn't liking him at first with his bio was a no imo. It all changed seeing him on screen. His bio is so different how he is. Plus, his instagram with his friend is so funny.He def needs a unique girl who gets him. I hope I stay liking him even if he does BIP.

Anyone see this link of how Alex he was Track Chic Lug Nuts Winner in June 2009 laugh out loud
http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2009/07/03/468266.html

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 18 YkLq75R
Source theautochannel.com

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 18 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:42 am

SunnyRachel wrote:@coolangel well now we have to wait and see how BIP airs and he ends up doing it with how it's back on laugh out loud

If he does end up on BIP and comes back without being engaged/in a relationship with one of the squad members, this would be me.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

Source

@SunnyRachel, He is looking so hot in that pic!  Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 18 1f60d  Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 18 1f60d I will never forgive Rachel for not bringing him to F4. His HTD would have been unlike any other IMO.  Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 18 1f495  

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:48 am

I seriously want him to be the bachelor. His outfits alone will steal the show.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:01 am

I agree. I am so over this season. A season of fun would be nice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:15 am

Is there any indication of hi being on BIP?
He needs an intelligent, down to earth girl not one that is only there to further her brand.
Imo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:23 pm

@coolangel laugh out loud we can hope but he knows how to have fun. Just hope he is careful if he does BIP and which lady he ends up with. I saw Jossiah's ig stories from last night just now and Alex was in FL and boy he was having fun on the dance floor.So made a gif of him on the dance floor laugh out loud

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 18 QZwyfWL
Source my gif

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 18 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:31 pm

SunnyRachel wrote:@coolangel laugh out loud we can hope but he knows how to have fun. Just hope he is careful if he does BIP and which lady he ends up with. I saw Jossiah's ig stories from last night just now and Alex was in FL and boy he was having fun on the dance floor.So made a gif of him on the dance floor laugh out loud

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 18 QZwyfWL
Source my gif

Haha! His dance moves are hilarious. giggling Thank you for capturing it in a gif. bestbud!

I think the chances of him being the Bachelor are very slim but I hope he gets the next season of the Twins show. Just let Alex share his uniqueness with the world. TPTB, are you listening?  Hugesmile

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:39 pm

@SunnyRachel laugh out loud thanks for that. He would be a great bachelor. His personality is so different that past leads. It would be a nice change IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+56
agentcurls
Chgohighlife
MiaHawk
nikikass
pavalygurl