SELECT CONTENT

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beweird - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by wickedwitch Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@SunnyRachel laugh out loud thanks for that. He would be a great bachelor. His personality is so different that past leads. It would be a nice change IMHO.
ITA. IMO, Alex would make a phenomenal bachelor. He'd be a great combination of entertaining, intelligent, and genuine.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

beweird - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:47 pm

@coolangel beweird - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 19 3806527698   ITA! I wish Alex had been taken further as well. He seems like a really good guy and catch and deserves much better than the squad!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:12 pm

coolangel wrote:
SunnyRachel wrote:@coolangel laugh out loud we can hope but he knows how to have fun. Just hope he is careful if he does BIP and which lady he ends up with. I saw Jossiah's ig stories from last night just now and Alex was in FL and boy he was having fun on the dance floor.So made a gif of him on the dance floor laugh out loud

beweird - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 19 QZwyfWL
Source my gif

Haha! His dance moves are hilarious. giggling Thank you for capturing it in a gif. bestbud!

I think the chances of him being the Bachelor are very slim but I hope he gets the next season of the Twins show. Just let Alex share his uniqueness with the world. TPTB, are you listening?  Hugesmile

All JMO

Yes to all this! laugh out loud laugh out loud  I hope the show highlights his uniqueness so this can become a reality! yes

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:36 pm

I will miss you on my TV screen Alex. You are truly one of a kind! heartbeat heartbeat

tinobordy A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts. It's beautiful because it doesn't. It has been an absolute honor to be part of @therachlindsay's journey. I am a very ordinary man, who got to experience very extraordinary things, by a stroke of luck. I could not have been more blessed or humbled. Rachel is a remarkable woman, I cannot say enough about her and how she has handled herself through this difficult endeavor. For all the great things said about Rachel, and all the praises she doesn't want to hear, it all pales to what she really is like. She is incomparable, unparalleled, and inimitable. I have the utmost respect for everything that she is and everything that she has done. But beyond all that, she's just a ball of fun and joy to be around! I'll never forget all the laughs and smiles we shared. I'm just a goofy guy, who's trying to get the most out of life, without taking myself too seriously. I'll be the first to admit, I was not always cool and smooth around Rachel. In fact, most of the time I was nervous, goofy, and awkward. But, to me, that's what dating is all about. I always figured, if I get comfortable dating, I'm doing it too much. It was never a game, and everything I said and did, I meant it. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your journey, Rach! Thank you for everything. #thebachelorette #rachellindsay #thankyou #blessed #humbled #beweird #actafool #gooflife #goodthingihavetino #teamvacuum #teamrachel #rachmeifyoucan

beweird - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 19 19535108_1938450636398796_5457999982550319104_n
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:45 pm

UGH! I can't believe Matt and Adam outlasted him! I miss him already. sad

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Me too! I need more Alex in my life. Apparently he's not interested in BIP either according to his IG live last night. What a rare gem!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:10 pm

This doesn't make sense to me. She says she has feelings for him, but the others are stronger feelings. Stronger feelings for Matt who barely spoke two words, and Adam who we've hardly seen?

Somethings not right but I can't think of any reason why he's out and the others remain.

It should have been F4 Alex Bryan Dean Eric Peter IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 pm

He's such a gem. :yes: I wish this unicorn much success in his future endeavors. Seriously, I would love to see him back on TV. Need more guys like him. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:51 am

coolangel wrote:I will miss you on my TV screen Alex. You are truly one of a kind!  heartbeat  heartbeat

tinobordy A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts. It's beautiful because it doesn't. It has been an absolute honor to be part of @therachlindsay's journey. I am a very ordinary man, who got to experience very extraordinary things, by a stroke of luck. I could not have been more blessed or humbled. Rachel is a remarkable woman, I cannot say enough about her and how she has handled herself through this difficult endeavor. For all the great things said about Rachel, and all the praises she doesn't want to hear, it all pales to what she really is like. She is incomparable, unparalleled, and inimitable. I have the utmost respect for everything that she is and everything that she has done. But beyond all that, she's just a ball of fun and joy to be around! I'll never forget all the laughs and smiles we shared. I'm just a goofy guy, who's trying to get the most out of life, without taking myself too seriously. I'll be the first to admit, I was not always cool and smooth around Rachel. In fact, most of the time I was nervous, goofy, and awkward. But, to me, that's what dating is all about. I always figured, if I get comfortable dating, I'm doing it too much. It was never a game, and everything I said and did, I meant it. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your journey, Rach! Thank you for everything. #thebachelorette #rachellindsay #thankyou #blessed #humbled #beweird #actafool #gooflife #goodthingihavetino #teamvacuum #teamrachel #rachmeifyoucan

beweird - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 19 19535108_1938450636398796_5457999982550319104_n
Source

what a beautiful soul. "If I get comfortable dating, I'm doing it too much" is my favorite haha. I love goofy, pick me Alex!
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:52 pm

That message is really heartfelt. He made it all about Rachel before he got to himself and his appreciation for being on the season. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Omg...i teared up. Alex for Bachelor, hands down!! I heart him.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:59 pm

I did not like the outcome on Tuesday. Yet, it was beautiful seeing his ig letter to Rachel. He's incredible I wish him nothing but the best with finding his match that's suited right for him. It would be nice to see him as the bachelor he is so different but who knows. If he doesn't he might pop up at Winter Games. Agree, with others glad he is not doing BIP.

Thanks to everyone here who also digs Alex! I'm glad I'm not alone in liking his unique self!

From Alex ig stories made into gif. Alex playing on his keyboard
beweird - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 19 AxedIA4
Source my gif

laugh out loud on his moment of goof or not from his stories He reminds me so much of Milo Ventimiglia character from This is US with his beard.
beweird - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 19 ADex4J4
Source my gif

One mini vid from his stories playing on his keyboard
https://streamable.com/xmphp
Source tinobordy instagram stories

beweird - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 19 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+56
agentcurls
Chgohighlife
MiaHawk
nikikass
pavalygurl