SELECT CONTENT

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:37 pm

I think TPTB think they have to give us a certain cookie cutter type or edit. JMO. Imagine if it were closer to real reality tv. Most of the things we see post show, IMO, are funnier and more relatable than anything shown all season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:26 pm

I am always afraid of the people I like being the lead. I usually end up not liking them in their own season.

@Kashathediva I think you are right, they end up taking the personality that we loved away from them. Their qualities come conducive to what the show needs at the time.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:34 pm

@nikikass over the years (and I will admit it has been years since I have actually talked to a cast person)I did get to talk to and at times develop correspondence for awhile with a few cast people. They were all wonderful, funny 3 dimensional people. Good qualities. Good people.
The show never showed even an inkling to their personalities. So the viewer really does miss out on so much.
I'd like to say that's tv, but I am an avid TAR, BB and Survivor follower and those shows seem to show so much more of the real person than the TB franchise does and it's a shame, IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Yeah, it honestly annoys me how this show is edited. The only funny and unscripted (or so it feels) bits are shown during the credits and bloopers. Why can't the whole show be like that? Why are the actual episodes edited to be repetitive serious yawn fests? And then they bring in the Lees and Whabooms for scripted drama and entertainment, so people won't be too bored. Just let the contestants be themselves and show that! Would be so much easier and far more interesting. Other shows manage just fine IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:52 pm

laugh out loud  on that budget mtv rides Alex knows how to be funny with his crew. So of course had to make a gif of it laugh out loud  Glad to see you all still posting on his page. He is such a unique guy.
Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 21 CQ4Rjpz
Source my gif from his ig video

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 21 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Credit: @Alex Bordyukov&ValentinoJSmith
tinobordy WARNING! THIS IS A THIRST TRAP! If you are reading this, then it has worked. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone reaching out with all the love and support. It’s not easy to put yourself out there in the most vulnerable setting, during the most opinionated of times, while being unapologetically yourself. I was very hesitant about inviting this level of exposure into my life. It wasn’t the attention that bothered me, as much as the fact that I have done nothing special to deserve it, and had basically just had won the lottery (by 2017 standards). I never want to allow myself to believe that I earned any of this. Nevertheless, here I am, in the spotlight I put myself into; given the rare opportunity to reach an immense audience. I’ve always enjoyed putting smiles on people’s faces, no matter if they were laughing at or with. For me, it’s the simplest, purest, and the most rewarding form of human interaction. It is humbling to hear that I have put smiles on people’s faces, far beyond my reach. But what has been even more inspiring, is that I’ve had many individuals reach out to me thanking me for being awkward, goofy, and weird, just like them. To fathom the idea that I could potentially touch someone’s life and encourage them to be more themselves, to break the dogma of fitting in, is beyond imaginable. To that, I say don’t try and fit the world surrounding you. Instead, build your own world! Surround yourself not with people that praise and validate you, but with people that make you want to be a better person, push you, keep you humble, keep you working hard on becoming your best self, and most importantly, never let you lose your curiosity to know and learn more. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your time, love, and support. I am humbled and awed by all of it.  #thirsttrap #thebachelorette #humbledandthankful #lotterywinnersarenotbusinessmen #noshirt #nobeard #funkypants #staygoofy #beweird #shapeyourownworld #allsmilesmatter
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:32 pm

And here I was just liking his leggings or pants. ok. moving on.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:32 pm

This makes me think he wouldn't be the Bachelor even if asked.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:37 pm

I hope he would be asked and do it!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope he would be asked and do it!

After Peter, he is my next choice just for his quirkiness. I think he is too private and smart to do it. I find him highly endearing though.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:29 pm

That's a very sincere grateful message, I like it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:35 pm

A real gem of a man.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+56
agentcurls
Chgohighlife
MiaHawk
nikikass
pavalygurl